Page 480 of 579 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5789

Thread: Shoujo Genre Manga Recommendation thread. Give and request recommendations here!

Quote Originally Posted by ★CaramelBvun View Post
    Would someone recommend me a shoujo manga that has something to do with...
    - being childhood friends

- modeling/acting/singing or anything like that

- a lead that seems shy but is actually really strong inside (haven't read one like this)
    Maybe:

Imo, these ones are hard to find.

- a manga where the lead doesn't end up with the first guy she sees in the manga (so really a non-typical one)
    - OH, one that she ends up with the good guy.

I hope you find something you like from these lists.

Ah thank you so much for the recommended ~
    I'll read away :3

Quote Originally Posted by mintynet View Post
    I cant find Any manga that has a main girl who want's to be an ally of justice (what i mean by ally of justice is she want to fight bullies for the sake of the school yada yada) just like School X Fight and Fly High! and has a slight of romance. :>
    Oresama Teacher. well the main girl is a former yankee but she is a self-declared ally of justice. though she really beat up the delinquents in her new school. D it's a pretty cool manga. and it's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mintynet View Post
    I cant find Any manga that has a main girl who want's to be an ally of justice (what i mean by ally of justice is she want to fight bullies for the sake of the school yada yada) just like School X Fight and Fly High! and has a slight of romance. :>
    Why don't you try Pika Ichi... seems like its that kind of story for me .
    I'm afraid it isn't here on this site.

Hello~ ^^
    I really don't have anything in mind I'm actually looking for, I just ran out of shoujo manga to read. =A=
    Well, what I prefer is...
    -romance of course
    -no love triangles (well, they're okay if the love triangle isn't in the beginning of the manga)
    -Length doesn't matter, and if it is new I don't mind! Complete manga are okay too.
    -no reverse harem (absolutely not!)
    -the heroine can't be dumb and whiny, but they can be dense or light-hearted. I prefer strong heroines though. I like heroines like Misaki (kwms) or Teru (dengeki).
    -Smut is okay, not required.(problem with these is their heroines ^^ I like Momoiro Heaven, if that helps.)
    -Romance can be slow, or still growing (actually, I prefer it this way)
    -I love things that involve music or show business. Heroines in these always catch my heart.
    -Manwha and Webtoons are fine.
    -Manga like these that i love are - KWMS, Dengeki Daisy, Taiyou no Ie, Sugar Soldier, Hiyokoi, Mairunovich, Chocolate Girl, Orange Marmalade, Skip Beat, Ao Haru Ride, 360 Degrees Material, Sora Log, Usotsuki Lily, Seiyuu-Ka!, etc...
    I don't know if this list helps, and I may seem picky but I'm really not. If all else fails just recommend shoujo manga you love. I just need some more and I'll try anything out. >0< Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by miss mayhem; 04-18-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miss mayhem View Post
    Hello~ ^^
    I really don't have anything in mind I'm actually looking for, I just ran out of shoujo manga to read. =A=
    Well, what I prefer is...
    -romance of course
    -no love triangles (well, they're okay if the love triangle isn't in the beginning of the manga)
    -Length doesn't matter, and if it is new I don't mind! Complete manga are okay too.
    -no reverse harem (absolutely not!)
    -the heroine can't be dumb and whiny, but they can be dense or light-hearted. I prefer strong heroines though. I like heroines like Misaki (kwms) or Teru (dengeki).
    -Smut is okay, not required.(problem with these is their heroines ^^ I like Momoiro Heaven, if that helps.)
    -Romance can be slow, or still growing (actually, I prefer it this way)
    -I love things that involve music or show business. Heroines in these always catch my heart.
    -Manwha and Webtoons are fine.
    -Manga like these that i love are - KWMS, Dengeki Daisy, Taiyou no Ie, Sugar Soldier, Hisekoi, Mairunovich, Chocolate Girl, Orange Marmalade, Skip Beat, Ao Haru Ride, 360 Degrees Material, Sora Log, Usotsuki Lily, Seiyuu-Ka!, etc...
    I don't know if this list helps, and I may seem picky but I'm really not. If all else fails just recommend shoujo manga you love. I just need some more and I'll try anything out. >0< Thank you in advance!
    Hanatsukihime
    Beast Master
    Reimei No Arcana
    Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

It's a small list, but these are some of my favorite mangas.

Anyone know any good manga when the girl likes a guy who's popular or good-looking and in the end she will confess and doesnt get rejected? Good art is DEFINITELY A MUST. and of course, no crappy story. ^^"

These are examples:

Strobe Edge
    Hiyokoi
    360 Degrees Material
    Kimi ni Todoke
    ETC..

Again, GREAT ART IS A MUST ><

Last edited by NicaCutez; 04-18-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NicaCutez View Post
    Anyone know any good manga when the girl likes a guy who's popular or good-looking and in the end she will confess and doesnt get rejected? Good art is DEFINITELY A MUST. and of course, no crappy story. ^^"

These are examples:

Strobe Edge
    Hiyokoi
    360 Degrees Material
    Kimi ni Todoke
    ETC..

Again, GREAT ART IS A MUST ><

I think Koukou Debut is a given. I can't really think of anymore on the spot.

Has a Few Faves

Hello,

Does anyone know any good mangas about show biz ? Preferably with good art, but I suppose not really a must.
    I've read Skip Beat, The One, Honey Hunt, Cat Street, full moon wo sagashite, Nana and others, that I just can't seem to think of at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan941 View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know any good mangas about show biz ? Preferably with good art, but I suppose not really a must.
    I've read Skip Beat, The One, Honey Hunt, Cat Street, full moon wo sagashite, Nana and others, that I just can't seem to think of at the moment.

Hope I helped.

Page 480 of 579 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530 ... LastLast