Page 480 of 580 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5795

Thread: Shoujo Genre Manga Recommendation thread. Give and request recommendations here!

  1. #4791
    Boba is my drug. kawaiixblossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyPudding View Post
    Hello~
    Could someone recommended me:
    - Shoujo with male lead? (I don't know if this even exist)
    - Shoujo with slow romance development
    - Action shoujo with no romance ( Lots of bishounen )
    Thank you very much :3
    Shoujo with male lead:
    ~Sarashi Asobi
    ~Kimi to kami hikoki to - Adorable 4 koma so read in vertical strips
    ~LAST GAME
    ~Cyboy
    ~Yukarism
    ~Kokoro ni Hana wo!!
    ~Seishun Kouryakuhon

    Shoujo with slow romance development:
    ~Wild ones
    ~Orange Marmalade
    ~From Far Away
    ~Love so Life
    ~Akagami no Shirayukihime
    ~Aozora Yell
    ~Hana no Namae
    ~Venus Capriccio
    ~17 (SAKURAI Machiko)

    Action shoujo with no romance (with bishies):
    ~Tsuki no Umareru Yoru
    ~Hayabusa
    ~Strings Dolls (shounen but I'm sure shoujo action lovers would appreciate)
    ~Boushiya Ellipsis

    That's all that popped into my mind for now! Bolded mangas are my favorites. Hope I helped!

    EDIT: one more for shoujo with male lead would be Keppeki Shounen Kanzen Soubi which I thought was also a very good read.
    Last edited by kawaiixblossom; 04-14-2012 at 07:28 PM.

  2. #4792
    Too busy, just stalking. ★CaramelBvun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Would someone recommend me a shoujo manga that has something to do with...
    - being childhood friends
    - modeling/acting/singing or anything like that
    - a lead that seems shy but is actually really strong inside (haven't read one like this)
    - a manga where the lead doesn't end up with the first guy she sees in the manga (so really a non-typical one)
    - OH, one that she ends up with the good guy.

    Oh and please make sure it has good art.
    Nothing with magic or anything please. Maybe something kind of realistic?

    Thank you and I hope it wasn't too much to ask for. <3
    Last edited by ★CaramelBvun; 04-15-2012 at 02:31 AM.

  3. #4793
    One of The Followers Roughan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyPudding View Post
    Hello~
    Could someone recommended me:
    - Action shoujo with no romance ( Lots of bishounen )
    Thank you very much :3
    Checkout Banana Fish, it's probably the most badass shojo manga ever written.

  4. #4794
    6 YEARS TlNE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ★CaramelBvun View Post
    Would someone recommend me a shoujo manga that has something to do with...
    - being childhood friends


    Quote Originally Posted by ★CaramelBvun View Post
    - modeling/acting/singing or anything like that


    Quote Originally Posted by ★CaramelBvun View Post
    - a lead that seems shy but is actually really strong inside (haven't read one like this)
    Maybe:

    Imo, these ones are hard to find.

    Quote Originally Posted by ★CaramelBvun View Post
    - a manga where the lead doesn't end up with the first guy she sees in the manga (so really a non-typical one)
    - OH, one that she ends up with the good guy.

    I hope you find something you like from these lists.

  5. #4795
    Has a Few Faves MilkyPudding's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In harem world
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Ah thank you so much for the recommended ~
    I'll read away :3

  6. #4796
    One of The Followers ~Viskeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mintynet View Post
    I cant find Any manga that has a main girl who want's to be an ally of justice (what i mean by ally of justice is she want to fight bullies for the sake of the school yada yada) just like School X Fight and Fly High! and has a slight of romance. :>
    Oresama Teacher. well the main girl is a former yankee but she is a self-declared ally of justice. though she really beat up the delinquents in her new school. D it's a pretty cool manga. and it's funny.

  7. #4797
    Hates Everybody Sugar Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Distant...
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mintynet View Post
    I cant find Any manga that has a main girl who want's to be an ally of justice (what i mean by ally of justice is she want to fight bullies for the sake of the school yada yada) just like School X Fight and Fly High! and has a slight of romance. :>
    Why don't you try Pika Ichi... seems like its that kind of story for me .
    I'm afraid it isn't here on this site.

  8. #4798
    ❥NAℓU ❤ вєℓιєνєя miss mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    enjoying the cℓιcнє ѕнσυנσ ωσrld
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Hello~ ^^
    I really don't have anything in mind I'm actually looking for, I just ran out of shoujo manga to read. =A=
    Well, what I prefer is...
    -romance of course
    -no love triangles (well, they're okay if the love triangle isn't in the beginning of the manga)
    -Length doesn't matter, and if it is new I don't mind! Complete manga are okay too.
    -no reverse harem (absolutely not!)
    -the heroine can't be dumb and whiny, but they can be dense or light-hearted. I prefer strong heroines though. I like heroines like Misaki (kwms) or Teru (dengeki).
    -Smut is okay, not required.(problem with these is their heroines ^^ I like Momoiro Heaven, if that helps.)
    -Romance can be slow, or still growing (actually, I prefer it this way)
    -I love things that involve music or show business. Heroines in these always catch my heart.
    -Manwha and Webtoons are fine.
    -Manga like these that i love are - KWMS, Dengeki Daisy, Taiyou no Ie, Sugar Soldier, Hiyokoi, Mairunovich, Chocolate Girl, Orange Marmalade, Skip Beat, Ao Haru Ride, 360 Degrees Material, Sora Log, Usotsuki Lily, Seiyuu-Ka!, etc...
    I don't know if this list helps, and I may seem picky but I'm really not. If all else fails just recommend shoujo manga you love. I just need some more and I'll try anything out. >0< Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by miss mayhem; 04-18-2012 at 07:56 AM.

  9. #4799
    A Page Flipper Constellation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss mayhem View Post
    Hello~ ^^
    I really don't have anything in mind I'm actually looking for, I just ran out of shoujo manga to read. =A=
    Well, what I prefer is...
    -romance of course
    -no love triangles (well, they're okay if the love triangle isn't in the beginning of the manga)
    -Length doesn't matter, and if it is new I don't mind! Complete manga are okay too.
    -no reverse harem (absolutely not!)
    -the heroine can't be dumb and whiny, but they can be dense or light-hearted. I prefer strong heroines though. I like heroines like Misaki (kwms) or Teru (dengeki).
    -Smut is okay, not required.(problem with these is their heroines ^^ I like Momoiro Heaven, if that helps.)
    -Romance can be slow, or still growing (actually, I prefer it this way)
    -I love things that involve music or show business. Heroines in these always catch my heart.
    -Manwha and Webtoons are fine.
    -Manga like these that i love are - KWMS, Dengeki Daisy, Taiyou no Ie, Sugar Soldier, Hisekoi, Mairunovich, Chocolate Girl, Orange Marmalade, Skip Beat, Ao Haru Ride, 360 Degrees Material, Sora Log, Usotsuki Lily, Seiyuu-Ka!, etc...
    I don't know if this list helps, and I may seem picky but I'm really not. If all else fails just recommend shoujo manga you love. I just need some more and I'll try anything out. >0< Thank you in advance!
    Hanatsukihime
    Beast Master
    Reimei No Arcana
    Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

    It's a small list, but these are some of my favorite mangas.

  10. #4800
    Bishies NicaCutez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bishie Paradise :3
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Anyone know any good manga when the girl likes a guy who's popular or good-looking and in the end she will confess and doesnt get rejected? Good art is DEFINITELY A MUST. and of course, no crappy story. ^^"

    These are examples:

    Strobe Edge
    Hiyokoi
    360 Degrees Material
    Kimi ni Todoke
    ETC..

    Again, GREAT ART IS A MUST ><

    Last edited by NicaCutez; 04-18-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Page 480 of 580 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •