Thread: Mayura

Question Mayura

I was wondering if anyone thought that Mayura has a certain pull to her personality? I think she does clearly in the anime. However, I can not describe it. It is like she can even get the gods to do what she wants. How do I explain it? Well, I think she nullifies Heimdall's intent to kill Loki. It just seems like that somehow. I could just be overanalyzing, but it seems like she is able to control certain situations.

Posting Phantom

Yes she does. She tends to pull others into her pace without them really noticing.

Wandering Spiritual Mage manga_readers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Echo195 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone thought that Mayura has a certain pull to her personality? I think she does clearly in the anime. However, I can not describe it. It is like she can even get the gods to do what she wants. How do I explain it? Well, I think she nullifies Heimdall's intent to kill Loki. It just seems like that somehow. I could just be overanalyzing, but it seems like she is able to control certain situations.

yup you are definitely right at it. One more thing why does the genre in this manga doesn't have romance at all but it shows hints.

um well i really think that mayura can do that...
    well i really hope shes a goddess too!!!!!!!!!

One of The Followers -iCepRiNcEsS~<3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikanlove99 View Post
    um well i really think that mayura can do that...
    well i really hope shes a goddess too!!!!!!!!!
    like Sigyn ?

hey, i've been wondering about MaYuRa whom doesn't look alike to her parents, well you see, her mom's hair was brown, while her dad was dark hair and eyes, but she has pink hair and red crimson eyes that she doesn't inherit to any of her parents, hel and mayura looks alike except for their eyes, odin too, got red eyes like somehow felt like they got connection too, she doesn't have sixth sense like her father like something that has not awaken her... ever since MaYuRa came to loki's life, mystery never fails them meeting with loki's acquitance gods/goddesses and other events... MaYuRa's dad became so very protective to her daughter when he met loki and others that include unusuallyties...
    .... maybe mayura is somehow the missing goddess that has forgotten in history......... well i wish if she may be a goddess, i want her to become goddess of light, happiness and harmony, because it's her character , MYR would do for mysterious that came from MaYuRa..... maybe she was reincarnated.....

i want to be helpful making these story interesting because it's thrilling me....

i hope there will be no characters may die and i wish for them to find themselves bringing peace and harmony

Hi!
    Does anyone here knows if there is available anime series of Matantei Loki Season 2? I really love to watch it. I miss Mayura shouting "Fushigi Mystery!". Thanks in advance.