Page 1 of 1211 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Chapter Discussion!

Default Current Chapter Discussion!

Ok i'm tired of shortlived threads springing up whenever theres a new chapter.
    the thread title says it all
    i made this thread to discuss whatever chapters come out from now on; starting from the post beneath this.
    and until all the chapters are filled in- this thread will also serve to discuss those missing chapters.
    Discuss.
    Last edited by AoiSky; 07-30-2009 at 07:47 AM.
    Sig by me, Thanks Reki and Random for help!

My Work!|Don't Click This!|My FC!|A-tan FC!|Eva FC!|Other FCs!|My Sigs!

Icon by Miku

ok i shdn be double posting but i rather not let this influence the first post sooo.
    lets start with chapter 234.
    Id much rather Hata didnt add humor into the first few pages really.
    Hayates problem with A-tan should remain serious until at least the flash back.
    but i loved the serious and emo(?) hayate. lol. plus point to A-tan.
    annoys me abit.

I think this chapter as a gaint filler is only meant to tell us 2 things.
    1) Hina and A-tan used to be friends and MAYBE they quarrelled over the A-tan label.
    2) Hayate found out A-tan remembers him ( the main point i think ), i say hayate found out cause i believe all of us knew she remembers already?

Icon by Miku

another one on chapter 234? guess i'll repeat it here. i'm more interested in how hayate managed to enter a-tan's mansion again. he could't do that in the pass after he left the mansion. so how come now he can just drop in like that again? if he can figure that out he might bne able to enter as he please and meet her more often.

and poor hina. she got in a argument with athena just cause she called her a-tan. and it's probabaly going to be all hayate's fault too

thats not the point- the point of this thread is to discuss the CURRENT chapter. meaning whenever a new chapter comes out, we can discuss it here and not create another short lived thread.

its a different place.
    its a mansion now, not a castle.
    plus the place is locked till a-tan retrieves her stones or something (i think)
    Quote Originally Posted by guilmon3 View Post
    that's not the point. the place has gate and fences. how did he just drop in like that without bypassing those gate and fence? maybe there's a certain requirement that need to be met before someone can enter athena's territory. something like physical or emotional requirements.
    LOL. probaly the same way he entered a-tan's gardens in the first place.
    u remember they they emphasized that they shut the gates behind him?
    besides they didnt act suprised hayate was there- so either a-tan was expecting him or.
    the gate was open and they werent suprised-.-
    hayates very good at wandering in (a-tans) garden while wandering absentmindedly LOL
    and yes. hayate's fault o_o

Icon by Miku

Posting Phantom

I think this chapter as a gaint filler is only meant to tell us 2 things.
    1) Hina and A-tan used to be friends and MAYBE they quarrelled over the A-tan label.
    2) Hayate found out A-tan remembers him ( the main point i think ), i say hayate found out cause i believe all of us knew she remembers already?
    It's not a filler because it advances the plot forward by giving Hayate that spark of hope that Athena does remember him. Without this chapter, Hayate would have given up and left Athena in peace rather than bring up painful memories thus putting an end to the arc in an abrupt manner. Also, Hina is being used as plot device here by filling us in on the Athena's side of the 10 year gap since Hayate last saw her. It helps out Athena's character by having her relate with other characters besides Hayate.

Quote Originally Posted by Visiden View Post
    It's not a filler because it advances the plot forward by giving Hayate that spark of hope that Athena does remember him. Without this chapter, Hayate would have given up and left Athena in peace rather than bring up painful memories thus putting an end to the arc in an abrupt manner. Also, Hina is being used as plot device here by filling us in on the Athena's side of the 10 year gap since Hayate last saw her. It helps out Athena's character by having her relate with other characters besides Hayate.
    not really.
    it helps explain A-tan role of the director and how much she's involved i guess.
    because if no one knows her means that she doesent often appear in public view.
    well i originally had the image that no one would dare approach her and shes this super mysterious school director.
    well im not completely off since so far hina said no one dares to interact with her lol.
    her godly aura PWNS

i cant believe hina said something so silly LOL- EMAIL~

point taken on the point on hayate's realisation.

Icon by Miku

do we really need another chapter discussion thread

look at all the chapter this chapter that and chapter spoiler threads

so many

oh my god.
    you guys cant read!?
    im sure the 1st post made everything clear. CURRENT chapter discussion thread...
    ALL THE DISCUSSION FOR 234 AND THE CHAPTERS YET TO COME OUT SHALL BE DISCUSSED HERE.
    the reason i made this thread was because there were too man discussion and spoiler thread.
    ill made a spoiler thread next-.-
    when i find the 235 chapter spoiler.

On topic: so what do u guys think of the latest chapter, 234?
    i changed my mind of its filler status.
    its sorta meaningful maybe.
    Last edited by AoiSky; 07-30-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Icon by Miku

Like I wrote before Izumi seems to be a common factor in every Athena related Arc (being a fan)

1. Izumi was there when she Athena is first mentioned (Hinagiku birthday arc)
    2. Izumi was the one who comforted Hayate when he remembers her and hugged him (Izumi Segawa family arc)
    3. Izumi was of course a part of End of World Arc (if you dont know where go read it again)
    4. Lastly here the whole past of Hinagiku and Athena Izumi is once again present (although being an airhead in her questioning)

I also stated before that Athena is probably the former captain or is really involved in the kendo club hence she was probably the one who taught Hinagiku how to use a sword and sword fight. (logical reason why she is good)

sidenote Hinagiku was kind of an idiot at her first year, maybe Athena changed attitude of her.

right now Izumi Segawa and Isumi Saginomiya will probably play big roles when we finally reach the climax of the story hence involving royal garden and mikado (and other stuff)

also Machina will play a vital role aswell

Machina possible theories are

1. He is an Android/ Robot/ Gundam
    2. He is Himegami
    3. He is Hayate`s brother
    4. He is just some butler
    5. He is sent by someone to watch over Athena unless she tries to runaway again (evil Tennouso parets scenarion)
    6. HE is and Idiot that can hold chopsticks (go read end of world arc)

someone showed an image of Hayate`s brother and Machina and pointed out them having the same hair design( again go read end of world arc)

Quote Originally Posted by IzumiSegawa View Post
    Like I wrote before Izumi seems to be a common factor in every Athena related Arc (being a fan)

1. Izumi was there when she Athena is first mentioned (Hinagiku birthday arc)
    2. Izumi was the one who comforted Hayate when he remembers her and hugged him (Izumi Segawa family arc)
    3. Izumi was of course a part of End of World Arc (if you dont know where go read it again)
    4. Lastly here the whole past of Hinagiku and Athena Izumi is once again present (although being an airhead in her questioning)
    heres a flaw. A-tan doesent know Izumi other than the time from the magic mirror- she probaly doesent recognise her now.
    And all Izumi knows about her is that shes the school board director.
    thus i claim the connection void(?)

I also stated before that Athena is probably the former captain or is really involved in the kendo club hence she was probably the one who taught Hinagiku how to use a sword and sword fight. (logical reason why she is good)
    why hinagiku is a kendo practitioner. she uses a wooden sword.
    if you remember A-tan teaches with a steel sword, deadly o_o
    it MAY be possible should a-tan lay down her fencing pride as the god of war athena and take up a wooden sword just to teach hina. unlikely eh?
    sidenote Hinagiku was kind of an idiot at her first year, maybe Athena changed attitude of her.
    changed her attitude u mean.
    makes sense, but they only show hina in 1 scene- how can u judge her to be an idiot then when she only said 1 stupid thing.
    out of character i know- LOL
    right now Izumi Segawa and Isumi Saginomiya will probably play big roles when we finally reach the climax of the story hence involving royal garden and mikado (and other stuff)
    you're suggesting that they're main characters?
    ok isumi i get the point the stone, but still unlikely.
    i dont see where Izumi comes in at all.
    i believe the main contenders in this arc are: Nagi (as usual), hayate, Athena (obviously), hina ( cause of popular demand and because she knows athena ), machina (a-tan's butler), mikado (mastermind?), sonia (since she knows a-tan?), highly doubtful MAYBE wataru.
    marias probaly gonna stay on the side lines again eh MAD-kun?
    also Machina will play a vital role aswell

Machina possible theories are

1. He is an Android/ Robot/ Gundam
    2. He is Himegami
    3. He is Hayate`s brother
    4. He is just some butler
    5. He is sent by someone to watch over Athena unless she tries to runaway again (evil Tennouso parets scenarion)
    6. HE is and Idiot that can hold chopsticks (go read end of world arc)

someone showed an image of Hayate`s brother and Machina and pointed out them having the same hair design( again go read end of world arc)
    i think 1 is out...
    id like to combine 2 and 3 HAHA. Himegami and Hayates brother. which means he hasnt been with athena very long, which explains why he knows little of her ( eg. hayate and a-tan's past together)
    my theory is that, he left hayate's family early to be nagi's butler, than left later for some as yet undisclosed reason to be Athena's butler.
    hmm. and since i agree with MAD-kun's argument that himegamis= hayate's bro.
    thats my reasoning...

why did u even bother putting 4-.-?
    as for 5, if he were... he wdn be so scared of A-tan... seriously doubting it...
    6) what does this have to do with anything...

-sits and waits after my gaint post for someone to take me on-

Icon by Miku

Page 1 of 1211 12311511015011001 ... LastLast