Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Takumi love Nana or not !?

I could not understand that demand of Nana's that Hachi fight for Shouji. The guy cheated on her why would you fight for someone who cheats on you ? That is totally useless unless you have no self respect. Why would you stay with a boyfriend or fight for someone who obviously thought so little of you that he cheats on you. What kind of a husband will he make ? I have been there and let me tell you a husband who cheats will do it again. There is no use to try to keep hoping Takumi will change he will not. If she stays with him knowing that fact then it is her choice but definitely do not get any real notion that a cheater will change and she must accept that and remain and to be honest I would never accept that fate , it is simply too sad to contemplate and yet thousands of women go through that daily.

I do agree that Hachi is selfish and she was ignoring Shouji but he bloody slept with another women and he did that while she was his girlfriend. When will people realise that you should take your relationship obligations seriously. By all means get another girl or if you want to have sex go ahead but do not pretend that you are doing it as a punishment or because you were ignored. Shouji should have broken up with Hachi instead he cheated. Takumi is a serial cheater and Hachi accepts that as a punishment for that Asano chap but that is just it , she accepts it as her punishment but is she really happy in that relationship,can she ever be ? What type of marriage is that ? I call that a really sad relationship. Yet for the sake of my kids I stayed with my cheater husband so who am I to throw stones.
    Last edited by syakila; 12-28-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Maybe Nana wanted Hachi to fight, not for getting Shouji back, but just to do something. Hachi behaved a little bit weak, while the opposite Nana would make a ruckus, like:"who the hell do you think you are to use me like this" and that kind of stuff. I think Nana wanted to show Hachi those two can't just decide on their own, ignoring her feelings...
    From today on... it will remain the same -.-"

Has a Few Faves Tulips Rose Tulips Rose's Avatar

Default I Aattabrnana (Hutchi) is stronger than Nana Osaki

I Aattabrnana (Hutchi) is stronger than Nana Osaki
    Are struggling for a family happy and trying to change her husband (Takumi) also feel it has changed a lot and became the father of an ideal
    I do not think he was continuing to sleep with women, I think that Takumi has become obsessed with his work than before and this caused problems between him and
    His wife
    The same figure Nobuo Hutchi Ikvh not for the person who loves him but see him give up very easily and this is a mistake
    Takumi reverse we see a man full of mistakes and I in spite of all this combat by all means not giving up easily
    Awesslm his wife to another man easily and that the man Nana (Hutchi) really need a man struggling for it and not a man
    Surrender to the first problem facing the
    Sometimes I think the figure is similar to Takumi personal Nana Osaki

I think he might have thought that he loved her, but then lost interest entirely.

Has a Few Faves Tulips Rose Tulips Rose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay133 View Post
    I think he might have thought that he loved her, but then lost interest entirely.
    Takumi is not a cheat and a liar
    Takumi does not talk a lot and I think a lot more people
    Understand the feelings of the piece I'd say he loved her and I was preoccupied with the problems of
    Members of his band and his work for it, but I did not think about losing

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Hades View Post
    Alright, we don't know if Hachi and Takumi really love eachother( we can only presume), but we can say for sure that even if they love eachother, they can't live together, since we saw in the flashforward that they're (getting) divorced.
    Takumi was transffered with his work in London, but he and hachi aren't getting a divorce. Junko mentioned this - it was something hachi had wanted - but she changed her mind - she said she has many reasons to not get a divorce.

And I do not understand why other pity hachi. if takumi cheated hachi before that so-called break-up is not showed into the manga, thus we can conclude he was faithful to her until then.
    Considering this, Hachi was the one who had cheated on him first with Nobu. Hachi did not start thinking at another man until Nobu confessed his love. Hachi decided to broke up with Takumi because she had wanted to be with Nobu - immediately - and not because she discovered Takumi's flaws and wanted to break free from a useless relationship and take her time to think at her life.
    A day after she slept with Takumi she had cheated on him with nobu, they kissed - they were still together - hence the first cheater was Hachi.

Sig done by Hachiko_chan

I think Takumi has a warped sense of love. I ship Takumi/Hachi because I dislike Nobu (but that's a discussion for another thread). However I think from the start Takumi was just using Hachi. He wanted an easy lay the first time they slept together. And after that had Nobu and Shin not said anything - Takumi would've never pursued her further. She was another easy girl to him. Like when he would sleep around in high school - he's a player.

However, I think Takumi is entranced with what Nana saw in Hachi which is the secure feeling of a real home. Takumi had a crummy life growing up and Hachi is like a window to normalcy and what he wants. I think he doesn't love her but he enjoys what she gives him.

I think if Reira were out of the picture they would do alright together. But all in all Takumi has been and always will use Hachi - not out of love.

Thumbs up Takumi Absolutely Loves Nana K

Takumi absolutely loves Nana K. He probably loves her truly more than anyone one else. He is the only person outside of her family that calls her Nana as opposed to Hachi, which diminishes her to the role of a pet. He is a polar opposite to Nana O. Takumi is blunt and honest to a fault within the whole story. He never lies, even in the way he blurts out "oh I did her already". When the actress he is sleeping with asks why he married a plain/non-famous person, he implies it is because of love. Also, during a shared bath he directly tells Nana K that he loves her. Loving someone doesn't always equate to treating them perfectly. He can be viewed as selfish, but what he does is not allow Nana K to treat him selfishly. He does not allow her to treat him the way that she treats her lovers, the way she treated Shoji and Nobu. Most importantly, he doesn't allow her to get away. While his character comes off as harsh, taking a step back and looking at what he really gives her it's much much more than what she'd gotten from others. It's not the affectionate "I'm going to hold your hand and sing songs" kind of love that she gets from Nobu. He gives her a more grown up kind of love. It's even evident in that he can immediately step up and take responsibility for the child, while Nobu hesitates. Takumi is the only person who always thinks and does what's best for Nana K, with the exception of the sleeping with a reluctant her. He accepts her for exactly who and what she is, she even says this herself.

Does Takumi love Nana K? Aboslutely.

FoR me I think takumi loves nana afterall the issues, all the woman he has,(BUT I REALLY HATE HIM OF BEING A WoMANIZER, cold-bLooded, liar, job first personality..) i'm so pissed that i want to punch him to death realize all of this.. MY VIEW ON MEN REALLY DEGRADED bcoz of takumi arrrggghh.. sOmetimes i think that NANA(osaki) was right when she says that " all man shouLd have just died".. haha when you read the manga you can know that he really does care to NANA(hachi) in a special way(eventhough i hate his character, but amOng the guys he was my favorite and i dOn't know why? i really have such complicated feeling for him whew)... when TAKUMI got home he has this relaxed and lovable feeling arOund him.. i just find him or them together CUTE . did u guys see that whenever takumi is with hachi there's a new side to him compare when he's in work or the band? he has this gentle, lovable, romantic aura around him. And i really think that is bcoz of NANA(HACHI) SHE MAKES A WARM HOME FOR TAKUMI, AND eventhough she knows that he is cheating on her she just takes on positive side, keep believing on him and supporting him(isn't hachi too damn lucky for TAKUMI bastard.. but i think takumi also appreciated what she is doing for him you can see to his warm smile when nana was w/ him.. i really like the part where i think they were having a bath in the bathtub and hachi says something about takumi that she will always by his side no matter what happens and she will continue to support him.. then takumi suddenly stops then gave a big warm smile to hachi and he says to her i love you.. kyahh.. and when ren visited them and give name to their child as satsuki, when takumi drove ren home and takumi telling ren that when he die and end up in hell he will also take reira, naoki en even mari to hell.. and then he suddenly says that he wish for nana and satsuki to live happily always?.. i think it proves that takumi love nana bcoz she was an exemption to the group.. he may appear cold, difficult, and a badmouth but he really does love hachi in his own way.. and i think he tooo did not realize how hachi becoming a bigger part in his heart.. takumi also has issues from his childhood that's why he appears that way.. and sometimes he just don't really get women at all..that he may appear an uncaring guy.. he doesn't know what to do or just misinterpreted hachi's actions or what hachi says.. but i think they really suited each other just like a fire and water.. hachi as warm as fire and takumi as icy or cold like water?.. opposites attracts they say.. and hachi's warmness will make takumi's ice cold heart to melt..I really rooted for this couple since they met.. they have this strong sparks or chemistry together that i'm in a bliss when i see them.. for me they were the no. 1 couple compare to nana and ren..

I understand both sides of the argument, but in my personal opinion; Takumi did love Hachi. I do think that Takumi did care for Hachi, more than most people in his life. He had his hardships, and love is a foreign emotion for him; BUT that doesn't change the person he is. Takumi's cruel. He slept with many women, while he was married. If anyone's okay with a married man sleeping with other women, instead of his wife; they must not have a very high self worth. The same goes with women sleeping with men while they're married. Sure, I give props to Takumi for taking responsibility for the child because Hachi wanted to keep it; but she could've raised it by herself with Nana and the whole gang. Nobu could've helped. They could've raised the child together, even if Nobu wasn't financially ready. But that's what love is, working together even through the hardest times. I felt like Hachi wanted to torture herself. This is deeply saddening. There was just limited amount of communication. I know Hachi isn't the strongest person alive, but she should realize that everyone deserves to be happy. Takumi isn't the gateway to her happiness. He should just focus on his work. He's way too emotionally damaged. His heart can never heal, even if Hachi "loved" him. Which she obviously didn't, she's only grateful to Takumi because he decided to be the father of the baby. I hope in the end, Hachi will finally divorce Takumi and marry Nobu. Takumi's not even with Hachi, he supposedly said that he wanted to start a family, but why isn't he with Hachi? That's right, you can't change a person; unless they WANT to change. If she never had the baby, I assure you that she would stay with Nobu. I hope Nana will come back, and keep her promise. The promise was that Hachi and Nana will never separate. I do believe in promises, as cheesy as that sounds. I love this Anime, it's one of those that are one of a kind. And Paradise Kiss, which I equally adore.
    Last edited by angelalinlovely; 08-24-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast