View Poll Results: Your favourite DC couple is...?

Voters
321. You may not vote on this poll
  • ShinichiXRan

179 55.76%
  • ConanXAi

79 24.61%
  • HeijiXKazuha

89 27.73%
  • TakagiXSato

70 21.81%
  • MakotoXSonoko

30 9.35%
  • KogoroXEri

38 11.84%
  • AkaiXAkemi

14 4.36%
  • AkaiXJodie

14 4.36%
  • Kaito KidXAoko

46 14.33%
  • Other

18 5.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance Thread

Default Romance Thread

My friend told me Ai likes Conan. I don't believe it, so does anyone know if she does?

Discuss all pairings here
    ~Placa
    Last edited by Placa; 07-13-2013 at 05:24 AM.

no she doesnt

There are hints that she likes him, but Conan doesn't anyway lol.

Yep I alway had the feeling that she does.

vol 35 speaking about sharks. She is the shark end Ran is the dolphine. she is jealouse *.*

other chapters that I dont remember also points out that ai is jealouse. she isnt anymore but she was in the beginning.

I think that she started to like Conan and then when she faced Ran and saw that she was so "perfect" she became jealouse. Then she gained respect for Ran and she is trying to hide it.

Remember shinichis mum pointed out that Ai likes Conan? ^^

Anyway Conan dosn´t love her back -.-

Smile

Wow, the posts above make it sound like a ridiculous thing! *big Ai/Conan fan here* I think Ai has a sort of feeling for him, and I think Ai and Conan have a special relationship different from any on DC. It is quite interesting really. I do think Ai has a strong feeling for Conan, but i don't think she was jealous. I just think she was off-standish towards Ran. She is to most adults anyway, Ran is just the one that is always in Conan's business.

I don't remember her being friendly towards any adult... Ran was just one that tried to be nice...

She is distrustful of people she knows least of. She was at first to the Detective Boys too....but she warmed up to them. Also, they mention that she was a little reluctant around Ran because Ran reminded her of her sister, Akemi Miyano. She stopped feeling that way when Ran saved her life.

Ai has some feeling for Conan, but she's not sure about it, and doesn't know how to express that feeling....I don't think she ever will, but I hope she does!

A Page Flipper

Man, it sucks that all these girls who are sweet and innocent and too dog on perfect get all the guys. Ran is a prime example of the stereotypical view the the japanese have of women. Childhood friends is so dog on common its boring and dull and just plain old sappy. Why can't a tough chick like Haibara have love? Why does she have to settle for Akemi's leftover boyfriend Shu like some say and a kid 12 years younger than her (mitsuhiko) like others say? Why can't she get a guy who has so much in common with her and the first guy she's ever really gotten to know her whole entire life? And then people say she is jealous of Ran, when really its just the fact that Ran reminds her so much of Akemi. Thats pretty obvious. Tough girls need love too.

To answer the question...^^ People try to say that Ai doesn't have feelings for him, but Shinchi and Ai are going through what you call a growing relationship. Whether its romantic or not....only time will tell. But it is pretty obvious that something is there.....but thats what makes even their friendship is more interesting then that Ran/Shinchi romance they are trying to make.....

ShinAi= "New Love" in chinese......and that is one interesting pair that I've never really seen before.

Has a Few Faves

well I can say this, She has that "I'm fond of him nature and his presences brings me safety and trust." attitude towards him. It's sort of the reverse of Fujiko from Change 123 for the main guy.

may be yes...
    Ai is a shy woman, ne?

Sullen Faythe's Wife :D lonelyduchess's Avatar

Well, there are some signs showing that she likes Conan so I guess Yes. Though Conan is still oblivious to it.
    lonelyduchess

Conan is oblivious and apparently he will never find out

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast