Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my ....

Default Oh my ....

That, was

INCREDIBLE!! IVE NEVER REALLY FELT SUCH FEAR AND STUFF XDD [ah sorry im new .3.] anyways, THAT WAS SO SUSPENSFUL!! oh my!! i always thought these type of sifi mangas were pretty boring and there would be these HUGE HARD WORDS TO SAY AND STUFF XDD but still, that was ... really somthing, id really like to read the end of it,

but in a way, it sorta reminds me of Gantz .__. i mean, like once someone dies and your alone with people, your true humanity shows, as in 'I was never nice in the first place, I'm acctuly here to survive' or somthing like that, ..ohhh god...... so any thoughts?

i felt really sick when i read a "trial" of the manga (meaning i picked a random ch and read it) so i didn't bother continuin'.

god damn, those poor children )':

"The Pervy Sage believed in me, so I will believe in what he believed in. That is my answer."

My Anime List

I hate tyo say this but i am kinda freaked out

Im 15 and in highschool and I am freaked out by this manga
    The worst thing is that the whoe thing is going in the furture but everyting elce is backwartd evelution
    When there are no natrual enimeis things can grow and evole
    the huge bug was once a cocroch
    I AM REALLY FREAKED OUT

PIPA! ACTA! GO TO HELL!!! lastunusedname's Avatar

It was a good story, but it never really scared me. There were even times when it was laughable or that what happened made no sense, even for a time-travel story. The cloth ripped on the robot so it crushed a kid's head and told the fake dinosaurs to kill them? Why did that happen? Some of these scenes were funny if you didn't remind yourself it was a horror manga. The closest it ever came to being scary was in The Wish, which didn't seem to be part of the story.

But before somebody comes in flaming in defense of the manga, know this. I read through it in one sitting and barely noticed the time passing. It may not have been scary, but it was riveting.

I guess hes still a kid despite everything, but how did Sho never know about Sakiko?

I just finished it and all I can say is reading manga like this on is what makes me kinda want to be a psychologist for some reason. I honestly wasn't scared while reading it though I was on the edge of my seat so to speak the whole way through. I will admit some parts I cringed at and was shocked at though I never got scared.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by lastunusedname View Post
    It was a good story, but it never really scared me. There were even times when it was laughable or that what happened made no sense, even for a time-travel story. The cloth ripped on the robot so it crushed a kid's head and told the fake dinosaurs to kill them? Why did that happen? Some of these scenes were funny if you didn't remind yourself it was a horror manga. The closest it ever came to being scary was in The Wish, which didn't seem to be part of the story.

But before somebody comes in flaming in defense of the manga, know this. I read through it in one sitting and barely noticed the time passing. It may not have been scary, but it was riveting.

I guess hes still a kid despite everything, but how did Sho never know about Sakiko?
    Have you considered that the robot had malfunctioned before they came? That's why crazy lady boss came back almost dying. And the robot was supposed to independently run the amusement park controls however, it's old, beat up and cannot tell when it's harming people instead of other robots or props in the park.

^^ It's not that complicated because that female robot never told anything to kill them, they were just old and couldn't distinguish humans from the props.

I thought it had lots of comedy in the beginning but I stopped laughing haha when everyone started dying a lot. Didn't scare me but it's true the woody story freaked me out! Damn, why'd he even make that lol

Has a Few Faves

Post not horror...

You guys want read horror manga then check Uzumaki (or something else from that author).

But this series was never about horror. It's about adventure, tension, survival and friendship.
    (real adventures are not funny) (real tension is stress) (real survival is painful)
    Real friendship is a handshake with meaning.

Look at the handshakes during this series. Those are the turning points of this story.
    Their world is dangerous and lethal but they conquered their fears and will be there for each other no matter what happens.
    On other words they got over the dark sides of humanity.

Hmm, still got few thinks to say,,,
    I will continue at "About the ending" thread.

Level One Otaku cherri82crystal's Avatar

i just read this, and i don't see how this is 'horror' or scary... it was more sci-fi/survival to me. Well anyways, i didn't find it scary or suspenseful at all :/
    Current Favorites:
    Noragami, Taiyou no Ie, Kamisama Hajimemashita, One Piece, Hiruanaku no Ryuusei, Aku no Hana, , Last Game, Horimiya,

The Chicken Returns Uchihagaeshi's Avatar

First I think that this'll be quite scary, but it is not. Still, the manga is suspenseful, for me. Especially with all the survivalist being very underaged. I mean, c'mon, how the hell can elementary kids survived better than adults in thriller or zombie movies, in WORSE ENVIRONTMENT? This manga is 40 years old now, but still, it's very exciting.

I dont think it's appropriate for kids below 15. Too much aggression. And that surgery scene?? Oh my God it's really terrible. It seems so easy on this manga, but in reallity, it wont be. Remember how a young kid stabbed his teacher because he got inspired by one of Evangelion scene? It can goes that way too.. This manga can affect children's psychological. So I suggest whoever read this manga, he/she must should be mentally matured.
    Last edited by Dutayaya; 07-27-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast