• Mayura

155 86.59%
  • Spica

24 13.41%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayura or Spica?

hush!! i'm listening..^-^ maya_451's Avatar

Default Mayura or Spica?

please vote for the girl you like loki to be with! Mayura or Spica?
    (i'ts ok if you don't wanna explain)

hmmmm... well i vote for Mayura heheh
    Last edited by maya_451; 04-21-2009 at 09:54 AM.

i choose mayura too than spica.. coz i think in the second series of the manga. hel and spica will try to kill loki.. i read some of the hemuloki scanlations thats why.

A Page Flipper

Default Mayara absolutly!

Okay, I am a new fan of Detective Loki, and quite frankly I think that Mayura and Loki look better together. I don't think Spica is as cool. Why would the writers confuse people like this?

Smile Mayura or Spica

I think I know now why the writer would suddenly add Spica. She was Loki's favourite of all Loki's wives from what I was just told. Adding her was actually quite ingenous in a way. To show just how much it matters which he chooses, between her and Mayura. It shows just how much he cares for the one he chooses.

I have no comments on Spica really, since I have only read up to the second book. If anything though, she is determined.

Thus far, I have only been able to form this opinion: She only cares about her and Loki. Yamino and Fenrir really don't matter. I wonder, has anyone else got that vibe? Yamino goes out his way, and she pretty much ignores him.

Thank goodness Fenrir just doesn't care. That shows the difference already between her and Mayura. Mayura cares for Yamino (not sure about Fenrir).

Anyway, Spica seems very sweet. That's a plus! However, not having read all of the manga. I can never be sure. She is supposed to be bad in mythology isn't she?

Overall, I can not be sure if Spica really is sweet and innocent. If she is, then she is a good character, if not, then she should be lumped with Freya, who drives me mad.

Mayura. I'm not too fond of Spica, from what I know of her. She seems to be pretty helpless, and for some reason, her endless appetite just annoys me. :(. And aside from that, she just comes in randomly, tries to kill Loki, and then expects him to love her? >_<;. No thanks. Mayura doesn't go postal on Loki at any point, and aside from that, she actually has a personality. And I really think that Loki would be better off with her- at least he'd know that she wouldn't try to randomly kill him.

Default i love this manga

in wiki it is said that loki is obsessed with spice, is that true? in what way? and where can i read this not-updating manga?
    please answer me, tnx!
    C:\Users\user\Desktop\^ jhe.ann\Picnik collage. final zumezeki.jpg

If i could see you once more, i would be able to overcome anything... yes... even falling into the darkness can be a condition for happiness...

I WANT MIYURA.she may not know about loki but she still cares about him. i'm sure it'll work out. it has to!!!!!!

A Page Flipper

Mayura is supposed to be Sigyn i think, Loki's other wife, he has 2 main wives....one's Spica and the other's Sigyn

I think Mayura is Sigyn too. But Spica is not Loki's wife, she was his mistress when he married Sigyn. The first wife was another giant woman but I heard that she died, Sigyn was the second wife.

And of course I choose Mayura. For some reason, I can't stand Spica.

Err...lol none of you seem to know the series further so,

Spica IS HIS FIRST WIFE, and she IS the giantess. She is the mother of all three of his kids.
    The person obsessed with Spica is Loki's alterego, the other half of Loki's power manifested as a human (lol, probably the side that's not as much a playboy rofl).
    Spica's chapters are pretty sad.

I for one, can't stand Mayura, she kind of pales in comparison to Spica, (see spoiler)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast