Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayura and Loki (*spoilers?*)

Default Mayura and Loki (*spoilers?*)

I have never read all of the manga save for two volumes, but I really think that there is something special for Mayura and Loki. I have read so many statements saying that Loki loves Spica. It left me confused. Normally, Spica is said to be a vicious giant called Angrboda. And yet, in the manga, she appears very sweet and lovable.

My frustration appears because of this. She is so shy and sweet, and you can't help but feel sorry for her as time goes on. Why did they introduce her at the very end of the series? Just when I thought that Loki and Mayura were going to be together. It would be fine if they had introduced he from the start, but now. I am feeling sorry for the omen of grief. All the while hoping for Loki and Mayura stay together.

What does everyone else think of this?

hush!! i'm listening..^-^ maya_451's Avatar

yeah, i feel sorry for her too.... Waa!! Loki <3 Spica?! NOOO!! loki sure is a playboy isn't he? (Mayura is Sigyn <---- loki's wife, Spica is Angrboda <----- loki's wife?)
    Last edited by maya_451; 04-21-2009 at 08:42 AM.

i think loki should end up with mayura and not with spica
    Last edited by yuuki.hana; 04-21-2009 at 12:01 PM.

i agree! loki should end up with MAYURA, but the genres of the manga didn't tell that it will gonna have romance in it...*sigh* but i'm hoping that the anime will have another season about the fight of Odin and Loki because there are so many question that are not yet answered

A Page Flipper

Default Mantantei!!!!

I'm rooting for Mayara/Loki. Yeah! I like Spica, but she's not as cool as Mayura.

i agree that loki is a playboy because he had 2 wifes and 3 girls who has a crush on him i think 4 me too hehe c",) and i love mayura for loki than spica i love the attitude of mayura than her and where is the1 wife of loki syinh(whatevr)

Default Sigyn

If anything I hope that Mayura is not Sigyn. At first, when I heard the theory, it seemed exciting. However, now it seems awful. Think about it. Sigyn is loyal to Loki even though he constantly cheats on her. I hope the author of the story does not ever make Mayura anything other than a human.

(**spoiler**)

Furthermore, I heard that there is another reason for why Mayura is constantly at Loki's side. Although, I'm not sure what yet.

I think it is best that Loki a god falls for a mere human. Rather than some goddess or any other supernaturally beautiful creature. He decides on something so far fetched and that is what makes it memorable.

But spica is loki's wife...I want mayura and loki to end up in the end

Actually Spica is Loki's mistress and Sigyn was Loki's wife. That's why everyone thinks that Mayura is Sigyn in disguise like Reiya. I like Mayura and Loki as well. Though, since Loki never actually married Spica (Angrboda), he must not have loved her like that. It is open to speculation.

A Page Flipper

Default Mayaura

Mayara is better. Makes for a more interesting story. You guys she look at detective conan...same problem...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast