Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Which guy from Nana would you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by vampireladyboo View Post
    It's true that is rare not even my HUSBAND!!!! Has reach that stage yet!! JAJAJAJAJ!!!!!
    You don't want me to tell you about MY hubby! Sometimes I wonder if our five months old twins are more mature then he is. It's incredible what that guy does sometimes.

wait up when did shin used drugs before concert that ryoko had sum marijuana well ı dont mind ren using drugs lol but ı rely rely like his 15-16 year old version well ı like ally ages of Ren ı really wished to see him in the futue but oh well :(

One of The Followers thantos101's Avatar

Hmmm......i'd pick ren(if he was still alive ) So I would have to go with Takumi

In A plaCe fuLL of InsaNe People..i'm the Only Normal There..:)

Shin-chan......He is simply perfect....
    *faints*

I would love REN the most because he's truthful and loving... if only NANA would just settle down with him and have a family REN wouldn't be on drugs nor would he be dead! :*(

Kyosuke!!!!It was love at first sight, I swear! He's just sooo freaking coool with his dreads and his sunglasses and his laid-back attitude. Plus he's so mature! He's my ideal guy! I'm glad he's not a big character in the manga right now because I would feel jealous and possessive if other people were in love with him! LOL! I know, I'm weird!

Even though I think Takumi is f**king HOT I don't think I would of had the patience and devotion to stick with him like Hachi. I would probably throw all his clothes out the window, let a bunch of homeless people into the apartment he bought for me and then leave without a note with my pregnant self so he won't find me. I get jealous pretty easily and I don't believe in sharing my men. I admire Hachi for her strength.

Ren is just so sweet and really cool too, almost as cool as Kyosuke (haha jk). But I couldn't handle his drug addiction and I don't blame Nana one bit for acting the way she did around him. He left her for some band and then he only plays his guitar for Reira. I would be jealous as hell, maybe that's why I relate to Nana so much more than Hachi, lol. But I would LOVE to have him for a friend like how he is with Hachi!

Nobu would probably be my second choice just because he's so cute and innocent and devoted to you that it just pulls at my heart strings. I really think he's one of the most underrated "cool" people in the manga. The things he says and how he acts is just so cool, that if he was more manlier and hotter, I bet he would have more fangirls all over him. But I just like Kyosuke better, so that's why he's not my number one choice. He's a good guy to bring home and have him fawning all over you.

Um, I don't see Yasu as a "sexual" character. He's just...Yasu. He's pretty hot with Miu but I just see him as a big brother kinda figure. Sorry Baldy, I still love you...just not like *that*...

Shin is so cute! I bet he's a lot of girls' number one choice but I just don't see him that way. It's not even the age thing, yeah he's freaking hot and he's got all thoz yummy piercings, I just think he would be a better friend. I don't think I would be happy with him like that, lol.

Naoki isn't even an option for me...sorry Naoki. He's a funny guy but I sometimes forget he's there. I know that's rich coming from me seeing as how I chose Kyosuke who isn't even in the manga any more but Naoki just doesn't stand out. It's like Ai Yazawa just chucked him in there because she needed someone for Trapnest's drummer. Lol. Sorry to any Naoki-lovers.

id love 2 pick nobu i tink if he had time to sort out his head when he heard about the baby he would have been perfect about it and been a great dad

But i would probaly end up picking the horrible takumi women are so easly blinded by stupid fellas

I can't believe no one still has chosen Nobu as their number one choice. I do!! He's sweet and devoted and adorable, and if he freaked a bit when Hachi got pregnant, consider that he's 20 years old! Of course Takumi is going to act more mature; he's older. And it's not like Hachi acted ideally when she found out she was pregnant. Not to mention that in the movies, Nobu was played by Hiroki Narimiya, who is my no. one favorite actor and who I think fit the part really well-- sweet and childish. Seriously, If I could find a real life Nobu who was as devoted to me as Nobu is to Hachi (and wouldn't ever cheat on her or be an ass like Takumi) I would be perfectly happy.

I hate Takumi, he cheats on his pregnant wife and will leave her for long periods of time without a phone call and without her really being able to call him. What if something happened? Takumi may be mature and responsible but he's selfish and calculating.

I like Yasu. He's mature, responsible and a nice guy although I'm worried he could never love another as much as he loves Nana.

YASU ALL THE WAY FOR ME!
    I like how he is always so calm cool and collected. He seems very dependable someone you could trust.
    Also he just seems like a guy who wouldnt cheat.
    Plus I dont know why but I find his big bald head attractive hehehe

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast