Thread: so-chun hyuk will appear soon

death fist is here Alex Thethunder's Avatar

Default so-chun hyuk will appear soon

I think so-chun hyuk will appear while master kwon fights jae-gal of course jae-gal will explain him self but hyuk will have to go with shioon to the tower hyuk will fight his brother while shioon fights 9ad and his team if both of them fight togather they will win for sure what do you think
    Death will come

And

He will take your souls

Well, Hyuk wasn't far behind Shioon when he got to the Alliance HQ, but he doesn't know about them going to the tower at the moment so I kinda doubt it. He'll be arriving at the stadium, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Thethunder View Post
    I think so-chun hyuk will appear while master kwon fights jae-gal of course jae-gal will explain him self but hyuk will have to go with shioon to the tower hyuk will fight his brother while shioon fights 9ad and his team if both of them fight togather they will win for sure what do you think
    It's not hyuk's brother. It's his Uncle So Jung Chan.

http://thebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/So_Jung_Chan

It's either his nephew So Chun Hyuk or Shioon who is going to fight him. My bet is on So Chun Hyuk!!!!!! Even though the Uncle is hungry and dying to kill Shioon, So Chun Hyuk has to be the one to put his Uncle in his place.

For an Uncle, he is an ungrateful little brat with such a nasty attitude and no one better than his nephew to teach him a lesson about being a true chundomoon member and to teach him a lesson about the willpower of Shioon. After all, Hyuk knows Shioon very well.
    Last edited by Mad_eye; 08-01-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_eye View Post
    It's not hyuk's brother. It's his Uncle So Jung Chan.

http://thebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/So_Jung_Chan

It's either his nephew So Chun Hyuk or Shioon who is going to fight him. My bet is on So Chun Hyuk!!!!!! Even though the Uncle is hungry and dying to kill Shioon, So Chun Hyuk has to be the one to put his Uncle in his place.

For an Uncle, he is an ungrateful little brat with such a nasty attitude and no one better than his nephew to teach him a lesson about being a true chundomoon member and to teach him a lesson about the willpower of Shioon. After all, Hyuk knows Shioon very well.
    I think hyuk can stand his ground against him very will or do you want to see shioon killing him with his new power
    Death will come

And

He will take your souls

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Thethunder View Post
    I think hyuk can stand his ground against him very will or do you want to see shioon killing him with his new power
    As much as I would like for Shioon to put So Jung Chan in his rightful place (since not only he underestimated Shioon, but does not respect him either), Shioon has other enemies to take care off now.

Don't forget, there is still the remaining members of the Black Forest Defence. Especially Sophia, who like Jaegal and So Jung Chan, will do anything to stop Shioon from seeing his Master 9AD.

Which means Shioon sooner or later will need back up. Shioon has to deal with trying to recover his Master back to normal after all. And that is not going to be easy with so many obstacles.

Hyuk should fight his Uncle.
    Last edited by Mad_eye; 08-01-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_eye View Post
    As much as I would like for Shioon to put So Jung Chan in his rightful place (since not only he underestimated Shioon, but does not respect him either), Shioon has other enemies to take care off now.

Don't forget, there is still the remaining members of the Black Forest Defence. Especially Sophia, who like Jaegal and So Jung Chan, will do anything to stop Shioon from seeing his Master 9AD.

Which means Shioon sooner or later will need back up. Shioon has to deal with trying to recover his Master back to normal after all. And that is not going to be easy with so many obstacles.

Hyuk should fight his Uncle.
    Hyuk is the 3rd most badass character after shioon who is 2nd and 9ad who is first it would be really cool to see him pissed off when he is fighting his uncle

And right now hyuk equals the current shioon as far as I know
    Last edited by Alex Thethunder; 08-01-2014 at 05:52 PM.
    Death will come

And

He will take your souls

hyuk is still stronger than shihoon, at least for now

N3wb

Hyuk is stronger than Shioon. we still don't know how strong he is really , and he probably stronger now than he was in Breaker .