Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9AD memory

Default 9AD memory

if 9AD has forgotten shihoon, why he still remember his threat to glass guy? http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker...es/c134/5.html

Quote Originally Posted by kagetsuki23 View Post
    if 9AD has forgotten shihoon, why he still remember his threat to glass guy? http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker...es/c134/5.html
    He doesn't seem to know that something is wrong with his memories so I'm quite sure rather than forgetting his past it seems his memories have been modified.
    Last edited by IboSaki; 06-10-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Your worst nightmare OrchDork543's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IboSaki View Post
    He doesn't seem to know that something is wrong with his memories so I'm quite sure rather than forgetting his past it seems his memories have been modified.
    Really? To me it seems he remembers Shioon but can't reveal that to his followers. In ch145 it looks like he doesn't want to fight in front of Shioon and that's why he leaves. He looks extremely conflicted throughout this chapter. Isn't it because of Shiho's death that he's trying to get revenge upon the Martial Arts Alliance? He should still care about Shioon.

death fist is here Alex Thethunder's Avatar

The nine arts remembers him well but he can't revel to his team mates that he is his successor that will make him there no. 1 target and the nine arts can't do any thing about it so he says to shioon I will kill you if you call me master again but he won't kill him no matter what shioon says and even if he tried to kill him shioon won't die that easily
    Last edited by Alex Thethunder; 06-10-2014 at 08:01 PM.
    Death will come

And

He will take your souls

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Thethunder View Post
    The nine arts remembers him well but he can't revel to his team mates that he is his successor that will make him there no. 1 target and the nine arts can't do any thing about it so he says to shioon I will kill you if you call me master again but he won't kill him no matter what shioon says and even if he tried to kill him shioon won't die that easily
    "Goomoonryong remembers him well, but he cannot reveal that to his underlings that Shioon is his disciple/successor to the BH&E Tech, otherwise Shioon will their Nº1 target, and 9AD, which is why he goes all "Shut up brat, if you call me Master you're dead meat." on him. However, I don't think he could ever do that to Shioon, no matter what Shioon says. And even if he tried, the guy won't die so easily.

I believe this is what you were trying to say. However, tha BFDG already knows- or rather, the WHOLE MURIM ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT SHIOON. during the last part of The Breaker, he was all the hype in the Murim. In my humble opinion, I think the BFDG hypnotized 9AD to better control him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrchDork543 View Post
    Really? To me it seems he remembers Shioon but can't reveal that to his followers. In ch145 it looks like he doesn't want to fight in front of Shioon and that's why he leaves. He looks extremely conflicted throughout this chapter. Isn't it because of Shiho's death that he's trying to get revenge upon the Martial Arts Alliance? He should still care about Shioon.
    He's trying to get revenge because of his Master death. I'm betting he doesn't even remembers of Shiho dying. Again, hypnotism.
    Last edited by newmagna; 06-20-2014 at 05:47 PM.

One of The Followers

Looking at 9AD's reaction towards shioon calling him sunsaegnim, it is not definite that he does/doesn't remember.

It could be 9AD's insecrurity towards an unknown entitity that is for some reason shaking him up.
    (he stopped me from going berserk? how? who's he? For some reason I cant bring myself to harm him, why? I have to push him away, or my revenge and position, everything will crumble)
    In other words: Amnesia

Or he could very well remember shioon, and pretend he doesn't, keeping up a fasade. Even his line later on "Did I have a disciple?" Could be part of this fasade, and the medicine could be just to keep him in a state where he remained able to use berserker mode.

I think the latter is very very very unlikely though. The fact that the author revealed this line that made amnesia likely, along with the highlighting of 9AD refusing his meds, made it very clear that 9AD is not only suffering from amnesia/brain wash, but that it is also related to the meds they gave him.

Considering SUC members were drugged to get get murim powers, and eventually caved in under these meds, I wouldn't be surprised if 9AD had a drug on the same basis. Since 9AD already knows murim arts, it serves as enhancement, and since he has more resistance to high amounts of ki, instead of breaking down/dieing he loses his mind over time (memory loss, composure)

I'd like to think that the other two stolen spirit spheres were used to develop this drug.

Simplicity or Complexity? Lasaro Ginjou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrchDork543 View Post
    In Chapter 163 it is confirmed that Chun-Woo does not remember Shi-Ho or Shi-Woon. He has some flashbacks of Shi-Ho and states that he wants to find out what they are. And he also asks if he ever had a disciple.

Also, the original reason for his desire for revenge was the murder of his Master Un-Wol by the hands of the Alliance. Well, it was a suicide but Un-Wol committed suicide for Chun-Woo's sake and was forced to do so due to the Alliance's pressure.

Come and join us or just look around.

Posting Phantom Paranoid for Life's Avatar

Yes drugs have something to do with it but I'd say he was suppressing his memory a bit himself even before they gave him anything and that may be why they were able to slip it to him. Shiho's death and Shioon's possible death/injury done by him scarred 9Arts heavily. Emotional damage has always hurt him more than physical damage. Kaiser took advantage of it.

I'd say he's in a type of fugue state brought by the stress. That'd explain the partial amnesia. The drug might be causing it or just keeping him in it.

i think the drug is an early version of the mind control drug they just developed, one specifically designed for him and.....whats the chick with the 9yin blockage's name? but yes the fuge state he was in at the end probably had something to do with everything.

for everyone saying he remembers but is keeping it a secret.....no, he doesnt....simple as that, he is STARTING to remember but he is still very confused... shioon will confront him in his current state and he MIGHT finally remember. as for trying to keep it a secret so....."some group doesnt know he is 9ad's disciple, preventing him from being the #1 target"?.....where does this even come from? first off everyone knows he is 9ad's disciple....its common knowledge, second off until recently he was semi-ignored due to his ki center, he was the #1 target for a SHORT period due to....idk it was a plot element that never truly made sense considering how much he is underestimated by......everyone. now he is starting to get specifically targeted by the FUG mainly due to that one dudes unhealthy obsession.

Strongest Creature In The World! mikefuma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kagetsuki23 View Post
    maybe because he threaten glasses guy the same day! when he saw him again..DUH!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast