Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lady sosul shioon and 9ad

Default lady sosul shioon and 9ad

Hi guys im a new fan of this manga, I literally just read both parts of the manga in the last 2 weeks twice, thats how good this manga is to me.

Anyway I noticed how weak sosul was in part 1 and saw how god like she was in part 2.

My question to you guys is do you think it was shioon blood that overall cared her of her sickness because she seems to be cured now.

Also call me crazy but based on what I seen her do in part 2 made me believe that she is at a level thats even higher then 9ad, what do you guys think ?

What do you guys think is the reason for shioon being so amazing that even 9ad took notice ?

I honestly dont think it was that drug that shioon took in part 1 because alot of master would die from taking it.

How do you guys think 9ad was brainwashed ? He clearly not himself , do you guys think there's a possibility that the kasier is even stronger then 9ad ?

Vincent Vincere Vincentius perspherspley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamell86 View Post
    Hi guys im a new fan of this manga, I literally just read both parts of the manga in the last 2 weeks twice, thats how good this manga is to me.
    Welcome to the club!

Anyway I noticed how weak sosul was in part 1 and saw how god like she was in part 2.
    Kaiser, or the Il-Wol Sin-Dan (One Moon Divine Medicine) cured her(Shiho stole 3, one given to Shioon to test the effectiveness, the other one was probably given to Sosul, too.)

My question to you guys is do you think it was shioon blood that overall cared her of her sickness because she seems to be cured now.
    The Il-Wol Sin-Dan (One Moon Divine Medicine) cured her

Also call me crazy but based on what I seen her do in part 2 made me believe that she is at a level thats even higher then 9ad, what do you guys think ?
    It was stated that if Sosul was cured, she can become a God-like human being.

What do you guys think is the reason for shioon being so amazing that even 9ad took notice ?
    Never giving up, his tenacity.

I honestly dont think it was that drug that shioon took in part 1 because alot of master would die from taking it.
    The reason Shioon is alive was because of the breathing technique taught to Shioon. This technique is the highest form of breathing technique.

How do you guys think 9ad was brainwashed ? He clearly not himself , do you guys think there's a possibility that the kasier is even stronger then 9ad ?
    He's not clearly himself, but I doubt that he is brainwashed.

Thanks bro,

So do you think sosul is > 9ad ?
    What do you think is stopping her from coming back right away ?

What do you think is the cause for 9ad not being himself ?

Thanks bro,
    Anytime.

So do you think sosul is > 9ad ?
    I would go with Sosul, since she can burn people alive.
    No matter how tough Goomoonryong's body is, he can't survive being burned alive.

What do you think is stopping her from coming back right away ?
    Kaiser not allowing her to go back, or she's not fully healed, yet.

What do you think is the cause for 9ad not being himself ?
    His Master.
    His revenge.
    Shiho.
    Shioon.
    B.O.T.

do you think sosul is > 9ad ?

Maby in therems of ki/god powers but in a fight 9arts would slice her throat open befor she could even react, all tho i do not doubt that she could get waaaaaaaaaay stronger then both Shi-Woon and Chun-Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethupan View Post
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Quote Originally Posted by perspherspley View Post
    I would go with Sosul, since she can burn people alive.
    No matter how tough Goomoonryong's body is, he can't survive being burned alive.
    That depends on the technique she used, I think. If all she did was send a bunch of ki into that untrained non-murim guy's body then what happened to him is basically what would have happened to Shioon when he took the pill. 9AD wouldn't really be worried about something like that.

At that point it's a case of who can actually fight better, stronger and faster, which is something we have no evidence of in regards to Sosul.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    That depends on the technique she used, I think. If all she did was send a bunch of ki into that untrained non-murim guy's body then what happened to him is basically what would have happened to Shioon when he took the pill. 9AD wouldn't really be worried about something like that.

At that point it's a case of who can actually fight better, stronger and faster, which is something we have no evidence of in regards to Sosul.
    The only thing I know about Sosul is that she can read the ki of a person, or she is knowledgeable about it. And she can use foot technique, too.
    Now I wonder what will she become after she come back to Korea.

The only thing I know about Sosul is that she can read the ki of a person, or she is knowledgeable about it. And she can use foot technique, too.
    IMO Sosul has arguably the strongest ki in the murim, but 9AD has better battle skills, experience, and physical strength. I think they are equally strong but in different category. If it's an RPG, Sosul would be a mage, while 9AD would be a warrior.

Now I wonder what will she become after she come back to Korea.
    She'll definitely come to Sun Woo clan. She might take the leadership from Shioon or ask Shioon and have the Sun Woo work together with Black Forest. Or maybe she'll ask Shioon to marry her and then make him the true leader of Sun Woo clan or something along that line. Sosul is the best partner for Shioon. She loves him, strong, and have a lot of influence. Jinee and Sera is just too weak, and Saehee has no business in murim.

Talking

sosul is definitely looking like a mage type in terms of RPG howevert hat would be a form of ki control, not so much her own as that she can use her ki to cause the persons own ki and body to burn up from the inside.

if sosul and goomoonryong were to meet she would only win if he let her get close enough AND he didnt have enough control over/strong enough ki to resist the 'technique' she employs. since he is extremely strong physically i doubt the burning skill would be all that effective on him. might burn a small segment but nothing more, since his black origin threshold allows the ki to run in reverse it makes sense to think his body is strong enough to tolerate a burst of ki going crazy inside of him.

however i personally think that if sosul tried that technique on shioon it would do nothing what so ever because he has a condition similar to hers, but is now also on a completely different plane of existence from other martial artists.

ever been curious as to why shioon can snap goomoonryong/9ad out of his trance state? i think its because his spirit is strong enough to scare even him, his body recognizes the being which is entirely superior to him and instinctively feels it when he shouts out "teacher"
    Being perfect is overated as it leaves no room for improvement, so ill stay half way there and enjoy myself ^^

Quote Originally Posted by asukabeh View Post
    IMO Sosul has arguably the strongest ki in the murim, but 9AD has better battle skills, experience, and physical strength. I think they are equally strong but in different category. If it's an RPG, Sosul would be a mage, while 9AD would be a warrior.

She'll definitely come to Sun Woo clan. She might take the leadership from Shioon or ask Shioon and have the Sun Woo work together with Black Forest. Or maybe she'll ask Shioon to marry her and then make him the true leader of Sun Woo clan or something along that line. Sosul is the best partner for Shioon. She loves him, strong, and have a lot of influence. Jinee and Sera is just too weak, and Saehee has no business in murim.
    Sosul doesn't need to take the Sun Woo Clan from Shioon, since from the beginning it was her Clan, and Shioon would just return the Clan to the rightful owner.
    And I can't wait for Sosul to become a God.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast