Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sage of Six Paths' brother theories

Default Sage of Six Paths' brother theories

Sasuke = Indra
    Naruto = Ashura
    Those two combined = Sage of the Six Paths (with heavy assumptions)
    Like the sage said,
    1) He and his brother both sealed the Juubi (Does that mean there is another half of the juubi? Kinda like the yin and yang of Kuram
    2) The energy does not disappear it is transferred to a different body (so where did the Sage of the Six Path brother 's energy transfer too?

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by DeusExMACHINE View Post
    Sasuke = Indra
    Naruto = Ashura
    Like the sage said,
    1) He and his brother both sealed the Juubi (Does that mean there is another half of the juubi? Kinda like the yin and yang of Kuram
    2) The energy does not disappear it is transferred to a different body (so where did the Sage of the Six Path brother 's energy transfer too?
    Maybe he was the first jinchuriki over Shukaku?
    Can it be possible that he might be Madara? i mean if hagoromo became like this, he might have been like ashura with no talent and so on then they also fought he and his brother

Has a Few Faves MinatoNamikaze10's Avatar

Hashirama and Madara in theyr era were the reincarnation of the brother : Hashirama (Ashura) and Madara (Indra) when they died ,the spirits of Ashura and Indra were reincarnated in Sasuke and Naruto the reincarnation can be done in a new born not in something that died before so madara was te reincarnation but via rinne tensei now he is back and with the same spirit as before if you watch careful Hagoromo and his brother faught side by side with de juubi the way im thinking that Sasuke and Naruto fight against it now i mean jubbi jinchuriki (Madara) they where reincarnated with the same ideeas and aproaches to bring world peace that's reincarnation not that Ashura and Indra are controlling them . Hagoromo and his brother fight against it togheter but again when it was set and done they still had different aproaches to peace , just like sasuke who fights side by side with naruto and one of them wants to anihilate the bijuu and the other wants to save them againd different aproaches hope i was of help

One of The Followers shadowblood486's Avatar

maybe Madara is a first incarnation of Indra and the chakra spirit has now transmigrated to Sasuke. I dunno.
    Last edited by shadowblood486; 03-26-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by DeusExMACHINE View Post
    Sasuke = Indra
    Naruto = Ashura
    Like the sage said,
    I think Madara was Indra's previous incarnation, but that he has been reborn as Sasuke... although I do want to learn more about the Sage's brother. If he was also a jinchuriki of the Shinju, where'd his share of its power go? Is he the ancestor of the Hyuga clan?
    Last edited by DevAsura; 03-26-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Has a Few Faves MinatoNamikaze10's Avatar

That's what i said above

I dunno about that but I think Hagoromo's brother is the Hyuuga Ancestor.
    Akame Worshiperby Ropo-sama

The best things in life, arent things! Skymk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal~ View Post
    I dunno about that but I think Hagoromo's brother is the Hyuuga Ancestor.
    Nooooooooooo!

Actually thinking about it again, I think that Sasuke is the reincarnation of Madara's Brother, remember how Hashirama was eluding to how Sasuke was like Madara's Brother?

Lets be clear. The Devil Lady ate the apple (lol). Had 2 sons (sage and ???) The Sage then had 2 sons Indra/Ashura. (Naruto/Sasuke) The Devil Lady still has (maybe) grandchildren from her other son. So the Sage of the Six paths is could be an Uncle! yaaaay (uzimaki maybe??)
    Last edited by qikachu; 03-26-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast