15 71.43%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Naruto & Sakura VS Sasuke & Karin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCrossed View Post
    This just got real interesting.
    Yeah... no.

Well fuq all you too.

No seriously, if the only argument is speedblitz (which is still the lamest argument around) note that Sasuke has kept track of Juubito's speed and that Naruto will more than likely to after Sasuke to begin with. NaruSaku still win but Karin's recent feats just don't make her useless anymore.

Well fuq all you too.

No seriously, if the only argument is speedblitz (which is still the lamest argument around) note that Sasuke has kept track of Juubito's speed and that Naruto will more than likely to after Sasuke to begin with. NaruSaku still win but Karin's recent feats just don't make her useless anymore.
    I hate the speed argument as well. On other sites that i debate it's literally the only reason why Hulk loses to characters like Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, etc.. But it's still a valid argument as any other, there is no going around it. If character A is faster than character B there is not much character B can do he wont hit the guy and he wont dodge his attacks. Naruto and Sasuke kept track of flying Obito, which is not the same as the on that's running in fact that same Sasuke with the same eyes was blitzed by Obito helplessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    I hate the speed argument as well. On other sites that i debate it's literally the only reason why Hulk loses to characters like Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, etc.. But it's still a valid argument as any other, there is no going around it. If character A is faster than character B there is not much character B can do he wont hit the guy and he wont dodge his attacks. Naruto and Sasuke kept track of flying Obito, which is not the same as the on that's running in fact that same Sasuke with the same eyes was blitzed by Obito helplessly.
    Believe me I know, do you know many many times I argued n other places that Thor and Hulk are equal due to feats of them battling only to get hit the combo of Hulk can't fly/Thor is faster.

Problem is say Naruto does go after Karin directly, we've already established that Sasuke can keep track of at least a flying Obito - who imo should at least be as fast as him running. I'm basing this on the fact that so far every character that can fly in Gaara, Deidara, Onoki and Sai travel much faster that way albeit none of them have shown anything near Juubito's level of speed on the ground & the very mechanics of flight.

Should Naruto go ahead and attack Karin right off the back, he's leaving himself open to a strike from Sasuke which he can't afford since he hasn't shown the ability to speedblitz in BM/BSM and Sasuke will more than likely be in PS mode. As I said NaruSaku win but it just went from low diff to mid/high dif depending.

Banned

Naruto and sakura would win

Karin chains are strong, but it also leaves her vunerable and open for a easy attack. Sakura could just grab the chains and pull karin to her and crush her

Naruto vs sasuke.. dont really need to even go in details anymore really

Is Zulks a mod or something? he just posted saying "you restricted FRS" and then said "Naruto can't make FRS with one clone" then deleted all my comments to him & deleted his comments :/

Anyways i think Karin > Sakura but Naruto >>> Sasuke until Sasuke actually gets PS or another huge power up.

Maybe if Naruto wasn't allowed BM, I would say this match would be WAY closer.

Oh well, at least Karin isn't dead weight anymore.
    Last edited by Jojo Bizarre; 02-08-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo Bizarre View Post
    Maybe if Naruto wasn't allowed BM, I would say this match would be closer.

Oh well, at least Karin isn't dead weight anymore.
    Should i make Naruto restricted to SM to make this fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara. View Post
    Should i make Naruto restricted to SM to make this fair?
    Restricting BM and limiting clones Naruto can make would make this match more interesting. XD (Though it may shift the match to team SasuKarin.)

Whatever you want.
    Last edited by Jojo Bizarre; 02-08-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Believe me I know, do you know many many times I argued n other places that Thor and Hulk are equal due to feats of them battling only to get hit the combo of Hulk can't fly/Thor is faster.

Problem is say Naruto does go after Karin directly, we've already established that Sasuke can keep track of at least a flying Obito - who imo should at least be as fast as him running. I'm basing this on the fact that so far every character that can fly in Gaara, Deidara, Onoki and Sai travel much faster that way albeit none of them have shown anything near Juubito's level of speed on the ground & the very mechanics of flight.

Should Naruto go ahead and attack Karin right off the back, he's leaving himself open to a strike from Sasuke which he can't afford since he hasn't shown the ability to speedblitz in BM/BSM and Sasuke will more than likely be in PS mode. As I said NaruSaku win but it just went from low diff to mid/high dif depending.
    Meh, Thor is only faster in traveling speed not in combat speed

in fact many have made arguments and agreed upon that Hulk actually has faster combat speed than Thor, seeing as he tagged opponents Thor couldn't. A good example is
    Hulk tagging Quicksilver

Thor only managed to do so with AOE attack to the ground

but this is neither here nor there.

Narutoverse works differently. While flying no one can preform shunshin which is what gives speed comparable to actually teleporting. Everytime we have seen someone use a high end blitz they disappeared from the page/panel, the same with Obito it happens in almost an instant, however with him flying we clearly see him move in different directions, so i don't believe he can use the same level of speed as he can with a shunshin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara. View Post
    Is Zulks a mod or something? he just posted saying "you restricted FRS" and then said "Naruto can't make FRS with one clone" then deleted all my comments to him & deleted his comments :/

Anyways i think Karin > Sakura but Naruto >>> Sasuke until Sasuke actually gets PS or another huge power up.
    Zulkuss is an All-Father, like Odin and Zeus.
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 02-08-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast