View Poll Results: Who wins

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke & Karin

    6 28.57%
  • Naruto & Sakura

    15 71.43%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64

Thread: Naruto & Sakura VS Sasuke & Karin

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCrossed View Post
    This just got real interesting.
    Yeah... no.

  2. #52
    Jive Turkey ChrisCrossed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,785

    Default

    Well fuq all you too.

    No seriously, if the only argument is speedblitz (which is still the lamest argument around) note that Sasuke has kept track of Juubito's speed and that Naruto will more than likely to after Sasuke to begin with. NaruSaku still win but Karin's recent feats just don't make her useless anymore.



  3. #53
    Cynical Serb Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCrossed View Post
    Well fuq all you too.

    No seriously, if the only argument is speedblitz (which is still the lamest argument around) note that Sasuke has kept track of Juubito's speed and that Naruto will more than likely to after Sasuke to begin with. NaruSaku still win but Karin's recent feats just don't make her useless anymore.
    I hate the speed argument as well. On other sites that i debate it's literally the only reason why Hulk loses to characters like Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, etc.. But it's still a valid argument as any other, there is no going around it. If character A is faster than character B there is not much character B can do he wont hit the guy and he wont dodge his attacks. Naruto and Sasuke kept track of flying Obito, which is not the same as the on that's running in fact that same Sasuke with the same eyes was blitzed by Obito helplessly.

  4. #54
    Jive Turkey ChrisCrossed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    I hate the speed argument as well. On other sites that i debate it's literally the only reason why Hulk loses to characters like Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, etc.. But it's still a valid argument as any other, there is no going around it. If character A is faster than character B there is not much character B can do he wont hit the guy and he wont dodge his attacks. Naruto and Sasuke kept track of flying Obito, which is not the same as the on that's running in fact that same Sasuke with the same eyes was blitzed by Obito helplessly.
    Believe me I know, do you know many many times I argued n other places that Thor and Hulk are equal due to feats of them battling only to get hit the combo of Hulk can't fly/Thor is faster.

    Problem is say Naruto does go after Karin directly, we've already established that Sasuke can keep track of at least a flying Obito - who imo should at least be as fast as him running. I'm basing this on the fact that so far every character that can fly in Gaara, Deidara, Onoki and Sai travel much faster that way albeit none of them have shown anything near Juubito's level of speed on the ground & the very mechanics of flight.

    Should Naruto go ahead and attack Karin right off the back, he's leaving himself open to a strike from Sasuke which he can't afford since he hasn't shown the ability to speedblitz in BM/BSM and Sasuke will more than likely be in PS mode. As I said NaruSaku win but it just went from low diff to mid/high dif depending.



  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Naruto and sakura would win

    Karin chains are strong, but it also leaves her vunerable and open for a easy attack. Sakura could just grab the chains and pull karin to her and crush her

    Naruto vs sasuke.. dont really need to even go in details anymore really

  6. #56
    Kazekage Kazekage Gaara.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Is Zulks a mod or something? he just posted saying "you restricted FRS" and then said "Naruto can't make FRS with one clone" then deleted all my comments to him & deleted his comments :/

    Anyways i think Karin > Sakura but Naruto >>> Sasuke until Sasuke actually gets PS or another huge power up.

  7. #57
    Not a Lady Jojo Bizarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,993

    Default

    Maybe if Naruto wasn't allowed BM, I would say this match would be WAY closer.

    Oh well, at least Karin isn't dead weight anymore.
    Last edited by Jojo Bizarre; 02-08-2014 at 01:34 AM.

  8. #58
    Kazekage Kazekage Gaara.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo Bizarre View Post
    Maybe if Naruto wasn't allowed BM, I would say this match would be closer.

    Oh well, at least Karin isn't dead weight anymore.
    Should i make Naruto restricted to SM to make this fair?

  9. #59
    Not a Lady Jojo Bizarre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara. View Post
    Should i make Naruto restricted to SM to make this fair?
    Restricting BM and limiting clones Naruto can make would make this match more interesting. XD (Though it may shift the match to team SasuKarin.)

    Whatever you want.
    Last edited by Jojo Bizarre; 02-08-2014 at 01:49 AM.

  10. #60
    Cynical Serb Dovahkiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCrossed View Post
    Believe me I know, do you know many many times I argued n other places that Thor and Hulk are equal due to feats of them battling only to get hit the combo of Hulk can't fly/Thor is faster.

    Problem is say Naruto does go after Karin directly, we've already established that Sasuke can keep track of at least a flying Obito - who imo should at least be as fast as him running. I'm basing this on the fact that so far every character that can fly in Gaara, Deidara, Onoki and Sai travel much faster that way albeit none of them have shown anything near Juubito's level of speed on the ground & the very mechanics of flight.

    Should Naruto go ahead and attack Karin right off the back, he's leaving himself open to a strike from Sasuke which he can't afford since he hasn't shown the ability to speedblitz in BM/BSM and Sasuke will more than likely be in PS mode. As I said NaruSaku win but it just went from low diff to mid/high dif depending.
    Meh, Thor is only faster in traveling speed not in combat speed

    in fact many have made arguments and agreed upon that Hulk actually has faster combat speed than Thor, seeing as he tagged opponents Thor couldn't. A good example is
    Hulk tagging Quicksilver

    Thor only managed to do so with AOE attack to the ground

    but this is neither here nor there.

    Narutoverse works differently. While flying no one can preform shunshin which is what gives speed comparable to actually teleporting. Everytime we have seen someone use a high end blitz they disappeared from the page/panel, the same with Obito it happens in almost an instant, however with him flying we clearly see him move in different directions, so i don't believe he can use the same level of speed as he can with a shunshin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara. View Post
    Is Zulks a mod or something? he just posted saying "you restricted FRS" and then said "Naruto can't make FRS with one clone" then deleted all my comments to him & deleted his comments :/

    Anyways i think Karin > Sakura but Naruto >>> Sasuke until Sasuke actually gets PS or another huge power up.
    Zulkuss is an All-Father, like Odin and Zeus.
    Last edited by Dovahkiin; 02-08-2014 at 04:19 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •