Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So apparently the Black Organization's Boss has already appeared.

One of The Followers

Default So apparently the Black Organization's Boss has already appeared.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...t-be-so-secret

With this surprise come author Gosho Aoyama, that as the title says, he claims the Boss of the BO is already known to us, he ruled Prof. Agasa out at that.

So, this may be a shocking surprise to some, a not so much for others, but all in all this just leaves us with one thing to do.

To cast our vote on who the hell the Boss is.

He already said that the boss is not Agasa like 1-2 years ago.
    Gin will probably be the so called final villain anyway

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by kei1 View Post
    He already said that the boss is not Agasa like 1-2 years ago.
    Gin will probably be the so called final villain anyway
    Then again seeing how it says "nearing its climax" means the Boss will reveal itself as such soon, and that's gonna be intriguing. Minami Takayama, Conan's voice and Aoyama's former wife knows who the boss is, so I think it means he has some big plans for who the boss is.

Gin is truly the most recurring BO but I don't see him as the final villain, I think his downfall will come by the hands of Aibara, Bourbon vs Akai (assuming he really faked his death) then Vemouth faces Jodie.

Has a Few Faves

In all honesty I have no idea on as to who the Boss could be but I do believe that Gin will be the main antagonist in the story. If I had to take a guess, one based on just my opinion, I could see someone in the police being the Boss. Also I just can't bring myself to consider Bourbon as a bad guy since he was evidently once on the good side since he went to police academy and was also friends with Date. One reason I believe it to be someone in the police is because it could explain how Bourbon got into contact with the BO since they may both have been at the police academy at the same time

I think the Boss will probably be the final villain.
    And out of all those chapters and episodes, it can be anyone. Even the little characters who appeard just for one or few episodes because they were somehow involved in some case.
    It can be anyone. . .

A Poor Living Creature Poor Girl's Avatar

Yeah, I've already heard that somewhere before. though, still have no Idea who it is.
    You know you can't resist it

Has a Few Faves

no idea at all , based on the story , the only thing that we know of the boss' personality/etc : Gin said that Vermouth is their boss' favourite at the early chapter..I forgot which is it..sorry. So, based on that , I can only assume he's someone that know Vermourth well and appear at Shinichi and Ran's New York Arc. Could be that head police that know Yukiko , or whoever.Just a guess

It will be one of the biggest plot twists ever if it turns out to be Kogoro. Lol.
    - I'm still kinda (not really) figuring out what to put here. -

A Poor Living Creature Poor Girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by `Felicytis View Post
    It will be one of the biggest plot twists ever if it turns out to be Kogoro. Lol.
    That is actually VERY interesting!
    It's so strange if he really never noticed why the heck he is always sleeping. It could be that it's not that he never notice, but instead pretending not to.

The whole plot about Shuichi Akai seemingly being killed by Kir/Rena and him probably disguising himself as Subaru Okiya leads me to think, that Shuichi is suspicious of someone in the FBI to be the boss. I think Shuichi wanted the FBI to assume, that he is dead, so that he can find out more about the boss. The knowing way Conan always reacted when the death of Shuichi came up makes me think, that he is in on the plot.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast