• Mujaka!!!

2 40.00%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Ch 310

Default Ch 310

Roctis Kravel,
    I know that you are one of the most loyal and caring to Raizel, and you must feel bad about betraying, and even trying to kill Rai BUT are you a moron?!? You tried to protect your Spoilt kid Ignis to the very last breath(cool shark though!! 8) )....but you could have prevented all that if you had read "Good Parenting for dummies".
    R.I.P !!
    Well, we just lost another great character...and among other :-
    1) Shewolf knows about clanleader modifications
    2) Rajak don't know how to avoid fighting. If he just had told the WW guy, that some elders are doing experimentation on their friends...he might have found a scouting partner.
    3) Ignis is alive, probably gonna live...it would be trouble if she awakens the Mujaka before Shewolf finds out that her (just saying)uncle/dad is still alive.
    4)Union is gonna know about Frankenstein, officially, and two less cameras for next conference.
    5)Rai can't fight anymore(still debatable)

Omg he's really godly :3. I'm sad for Roctis but it couldn't be helped now i wonder what that naughty girl will do? His dad father finally kicked the bucket & she will most likely receive the soul weapon. Besides this mission which was supposed to be secret and from the looks of it, it is not secret at all anymore xD. Rai is now at his worst and if the elders make a move it will be the best moment for the to strike the greatest threat down. I wonder what will be their next move b/c no matter how awesome Franky is, he won't be able to tank them all !!! I bet sneaky crombel will make an appearance soon...

Defeated the Fume Knight all by myself Mangaspartaner's Avatar

It looks like Raizel will be overpowered to the very moment he gets a heartattack and dies for good.
    And im so disappointed in this stupid pattern that the autors keep repeating. *facepalm*

Just to think about that Raskreia got two Ragnarocks is really killing all the thrill. At least when it comes to Lukedonia.
    Not so wild since im more interested in Frankys Household but im truly worried about the balance in the future.

Crombell a threat? I dont see it. With a research based on Frankys stuff I think he too wont exceed a skilled Clanleader.
    Franky is probably as strong as any Clanleader by now but thats only because he got this demonic entity Darkspear. And what does Crombell got? His Assassins? Hahaha. ^^"

The Werewolfs seem powerful. Even such an idiot bulky freak can slowly wear down Rajak.
    But I doubt that the Werewolfs will be the primary enemy. I dont think the Werewolfs Warchief (of some sorts) cannot best Raskreia cause Werewolfs dont have such overpowered Soulweapons.
    Comparing it like this im truly reminded of Bleach with the Captaincommander Yamamoto Genryuusai, surrounded by his weak Captainshinigamis.

Ahhhhh but oh man, Roctis was so wasted. I know they betrayed everything and all but their deaths came so fast I think.
    The Union is down to two more Elders, who are probably not very much more powerful as the others.
    If they dont have at least 3 other Werewolfs hidden in their ranks, Lukedonia can chase them down now.

Alltough I wonder if this is going well with Lukedonias agenda.
    It appears to me they are not interested in cornering and crushing the Union.
    "Mere Werewolfs" wont change their motivation. At least not if they dont declare War to Lukedonia openly.

So the big crusade is over and the Noblesse prevailed. *golfclap*
    If there are no fights following and he can once again recover... the autors deserve a broken finger at least.
    Last edited by Mangaspartaner; 12-31-2013 at 03:53 PM.

I didn't mean Crompbell will be a threat. With 9th elder gone, his wish to be better than 9th will come true ... How is Union and Werewolf clan going to react to this...
    new year is going to be fun kuku

I think Rai can't fight next time and enter the Lukedonian people.
    but this chapter is so sad!
    Thank You for all the Support~!

~©Snarling Beast of Ponctan~

Quote Originally Posted by -Hunter- View Post
    I didn't mean Crompbell will be a threat. With 9th elder gone, his wish to be better than 9th will come true ... How is Union and Werewolf clan going to react to this...
    new year is going to be fun kuku
    At this rate in which the autors kill off characters with deep backgrounds, im starting to think the Werewolfs will be an enemy too.
    Simply to fill up the gaps in opponents this poor script has created. And yeah its poor. Raizel is annoyingly overpowered. ^^

Raizel is the most powerful being in the world... of course he's overpowered. What else do you want, him to lose? Really? This isn't that kind of story.

Most likely he will die. I really can't see this ending in another way and make sense. He bleeds a little more each time.

This chapter really gave me a lot of "feels". For such a noble creature to sacrifice himself to fulfill his duties to the end... it's really amazing. And the clan leaders are genuinely sorry when they die, they acknowledge his power and nobility too. I like how they go; they repent, but they don't get away with what they did. A fitting end for nobles I think.
    Korean webtoon fan~

Quote Originally Posted by Sogno View Post
    Raizel is the most powerful being in the world... of course he's overpowered. What else do you want, him to lose? Really? This isn't that kind of story.
    Doesnt surprise that "Mazino" is seeing it this way. ^^
    Go back into your tower of Zahard. xD

Yeah Raizel bleeds every once in a month I know. ^^ LOL

This chapter really gave me a lot of "feels". For such a noble creature to sacrifice himself to fulfill his duties to the end... it's really amazing. And the clan leaders are genuinely sorry when they die, they acknowledge his power and nobility too. I like how they go; they repent, but they don't get away with what they did. A fitting end for nobles I think.
    They "repent". That is one of the worst parts for me.
    Yeah... they just cannot hate Raizel for cutting them apart I know.
    And thats why Noblesse is just not there where other storys are.

The foes are braindead idiots or halfhearted male bitches. (sorry ^^)
    Not one single foe worthy to be a true evildoer in the story.
    Crombell got this quality but he is just walking in Frankys footsteps and if you cannot even outdistance Franky... how are you supposed to be even a candidat to be a real, threatening villain in Noblesse?

Im just disappointed. I expected more from the Clanleaders.
    Also it annoys me cause in the last months/years im once in a while confronted with the topic of "selfsacrifice and selflessness".
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Even if you act for others, even if you bleed for others, even if you DIE for others... that doesnt make you more holy or noble or anything as someone running away from all this things.
    Why? Because the person doing all this "admirable crap" is still doing this FOR THE OWN PERSPECTIVE and for the OWN POINT OF VIEW and in the end, inevitable for the own ego.

^
    "Ego" not in a devaluing sense, but as a clearing fact.
    They are just nothing special, they arent! As long as you exist as a person, you can NOT act selfless.
    Because you will - what else(?) - always be yourSELF and act for yourself and your interpretation what is the right thing to do at this moment.

Also this moral is just not sitting right. Roctis was right. The Nobles life in the same world as the humans.
    Humans are "at fault" for having it that way. We suck, we are shit, we are the born victims. And we are ugly! We hate! We despise! We devalue! We look down on others and only when its suiting for us right now - like in an discussion like this one - people will disagree and point out all the good things in humans.

To justify our patethic and excused existence. Everyday there is somewhere a human, who is indeed still beautiful, beaten down and attacked even tough this human is so admirable and beautiful. In soul foremost.
    Because the scum is just outnumbering the proper people and forcing all that is ugly and despicable on everyone else.

Look at "reality". All War's are lies. Most people dont want to fight anymore.
    But somehow... always a minority of turds is finding a way to play people out against each other and then they nurture themselfs on the bloody outcome.
    And we are doing NOTHING against it. Because we are all cowards and we all suck.

If Obama declares war, someone please kill him. If Merkel does it, kill her as well!
    Kill the people who try to move whole countrys to kill each other. But we are doing it? NOOOOO.

So... my point before I entirely forget what I was going on about.
    If someone kills off people, doesnt care if they are also human or not, to unlock powers who truly make someone stand above others in an absurd obvious and invincible way...
    ... I just cannot blame them for anything! Because this is what most people truly want in the end.
    They just live their lifes doing something else because they are UNABLE to get it or dont know how to find it.
    Or dont know it doesnt even exist.

Why are we reading Noblesse? Why is such an "unreal story" interesting us?
    Even we the readers are just interested in this sort of scenario, arent we?
    Raizel is just justice... right? His powers makes him justice. Oh look and how cool he cleans up the scum from the face of the earth.
    He is not better as them. In fact he is just proofing the same mechanism.

Actually I too didnt believe the Ex-Clanleaders to be evil. Most human Elders yes, but the Noble Elders not.
    I think the Ex-Clanleaders just wanted to become as powerful as the Noblesse.
    Because he was too threatening. Because he was too powerful.

Its just not natural to sit back and be comfortable when there is a Sniper always aimed at your head.
    You must become so powerful that the sheer thought would be to send Bullets to their funeral.
    Even more. The sheer thought must be to commit suicide even considering it.

To slaughter ugly bugs like humans for this purpose, who want the exact same, is just understandable.
    Part of me is also thinking that someone so gravely more powerful as Raizel doesnt have the right to judge and kill just because he is so much more powerful. Same thing with Superman.
    Superman is just an idiot beating down the weak in human society and not truly engaging the powerful.
    Because if he would... maybe he would be branded an enemy to humanity.

Sooo good that the "powerful" people are the foes this time, right?
    Nope. He is just a nuisance and should just disappear from the world.
    Someone so unwilling to speak and reason with others... just looking at them like a homosexual emo fairy with too much power ^^ ... just "doesnt even have the right" to do anything.

The Clanleaders dont really repent. They just think they repent.
    In truth they just regret that they could not surpass him. Surpass the very reason they even started.
    Cause in the end it was clear that this was just another Assassin who would kill you off if you farted in the wrong direction.

They just lost the race for power. They had not been wrong.
    Blame god or the universe that sacrifice others and climb over their demise to power is possible.
    And hate the blessed Killer that his lifestyle led the "traitors" to not confess everything to him before it was too late.

This is what a Saint and Saviour truly is and a true Hero.
    He doesnt kill anyone. He kills their evil. He makes them repent without them knowing that they will die in the next seconds so that they dont decide to blubber some nice sounding stuff cause it will make them look nicer or something.

Similar to when someone talks under torture... when someone talks on his deathbed, its simply not worth a thing.
    Hard words that must be spoken.
    Last edited by Mangaspartaner; 01-03-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Most likely he will die. I really can't see this ending in another way and make sense. He bleeds a little more each time.

Couldn't agree more with you and indeed Rai is nearing his end but somehow i think Rai powers maybe close to something like that of a phoenix which is reborn from his ashes except that each an every time on being reborn it's a whole new person & maybe of arbitrary sex and ofc with the same mission i.e to act as a watch dog.