Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Desolation of Kaido and his Kaido Devil Fruit(Full report)

Default The Desolation of Kaido and his Kaido Devil Fruit(Full report)

I love this theory tell me what you guys think

*Kid's was destroyed by Kaido or his subordinates that why Killer made an alliance with Hawkins.
    *Kid's long scar was made by a beast it could have not be made by acid because it looks deliberate
    *Gecko Moriah will help the SH beat Kaido because he knows info on him
    *Gecko Moriah is a doll on dressrosa

Gecko Moriah Toy Picture

Kids scar post timeskip

Aokiji burn post timeskip

There is a clear distiction from a sword slash scar and a beast claw print in one piece. If we look at Rayleigh and Zoro they have stitches from sword fights. What I'm trying to say we have never seen a weapon capable of deep wound like Kid suggesting it was a beast

Zoro's sword slash wound from Mihawk

Rayleigh Sword Wound

Rayleigh clearly has stitches suggesting it was a sword wound

Lol @ my lion king reference but this is an example of how kid got his scar from a claw that was way more viscous

Honestly it looks like Kid fought a beast and he got tore up. Sharp claw marks deep into his skip we have never seen any weapon in OP capable of leaving a wound that deep like Kids. But my guess is he went in the NW over confident and messed with one of Kaidos commanders. Probably a mythical lion watch the vid and tell me they aren't similar

Another theory I thought I should share with you guys

*Gecko Moriah lost to Kaido and saw his ability an used a bootleg version to Kaido and thats foreshadowing to his power

*Kaido is a "typhoon" father of all monsters. 100 beast Kaido can absorb crewmates to create the ultimate Zoan devil fruit. All mythical beast were off the off spring of typhoon and it will have traits of "hydra" and "chimera

*Kaido will have regenerative abilties like Marco thus making him hard to kill. For every snake head you cut off his body 2-3 will grow back and all will be venemous. So you can't fight him unless youhave elite COO

Sidenote:I added some of my theories with the guys in the videos tell me what you think about the two theories are they whack.
    Last edited by Shon93; 12-21-2013 at 06:35 AM.

Can't let you do that Star Fox gocart's Avatar

Well in Fishman Isle it was stated that Kid sank one of Big Moms ships, doubt he'd go at it with two Yonko. Anyways, the theories are awesome. Definitely the Moria one, it seems highly logical and interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon93 View Post

I love this theory tell me what you guys think

*Kid's was destroyed by Kaido or his subordinates that why Killer made an alliance with Hawkins.
    *Kid's long scar was made by a beast it could have not be made by acid because it looks deliberate
    *Gecko Moriah will help the SH beat Kaido because he knows info on him
    *Gecko Moriah is a doll on dressrosa

Gecko Moriah Toy Picture

Kids scar post timeskip

Aokiji burn post timeskip

There is a clear distiction from a sword slash scar and a beast claw print in one piece. If we look at Rayleigh and Zoro they have stitches from sword fights. What I'm trying to say we have never seen a weapon capable of deep wound like Kid suggesting it was a beast

Zoro's sword slash wound from Mihawk

Rayleigh Sword Wound

Rayleigh clearly has stitches suggesting it was a sword wound

Lol @ my lion king reference but this is an example of how kid got his scar from a claw that was way more viscous

Honestly it looks like Kid fought a beast and he got tore up. Sharp claw marks deep into his skip we have never seen any weapon in OP capable of leaving a wound that deep like Kids. But my guess is he went in the NW over confident and messed with one of Kaidos commanders. Probably a mythical lion watch the vid and tell me they aren't similar

Another theory I thought I should share with you guys

*Gecko Moriah lost to Kaido and saw his ability an used a bootleg version to Kaido and thats foreshadowing to his power

*Kaido is a "typhoon" father of all monsters. 100 beast Kaido can absorb crewmates to create the ultimate Zoan devil fruit. All mythical beast were off the off spring of typhoon and it will have traits of "hydra" and "chimera

*Kaido will have regenerative abilties like Marco thus making him hard to kill. For every snake head you cut off his body 2-3 will grow back and all will be venemous. So you can't fight him unless youhave elite COO

Sidenote:I added some of my theories with the guys in the videos tell me what you think about the two theories are they whack.

well Moria can't be a doll .. as in the newspaper that MIHAWK read stated that moria had died in the war

One of The Followers Edward Teach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agent_fire View Post
    well Moria can't be a doll .. as in the newspaper that MIHAWK read stated that moria had died in the war
    You don't really pay attention to details, do you? Or remember much of the story.

Mihawk doubted the story's validity. Then we have Doflamingo's discussion with that unnamed government official, in which Doflamingo explains to him that Moria had simply vanished. And now recently Oda confirmed what some of us have been suspecting, that Absalom saved Moria back in Marineford (you probably didn't catch it, but we've seen Moria's ship sailing away from Kid's island)

Anyhow, that is not Moria. None of the victims of the Hobi Hobi fruit look similar to what they were before.

But I do agree that Moria is about to have a comeback.
    Last edited by Edward Teach; 12-21-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agent_fire View Post
    and Moria is implied to be still alive as it stated DD's failure to give him a final blow before he "disappeared" (which might've been Absalom helping him escape as Oda said he was in the war too)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogance View Post
    and Moria is implied to be still alive as it stated DD's failure to give him a final blow before he "disappeared" (which might've been Absalom helping him escape as Oda said he was in the war too)
    Moria is the guy that appeared at the end of ch 731. He's the one Luffy thought was dead and cried over.

where you have a heart.. i'm a hollow.. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar

moria joining forces against kaido sounds too logical that it's insane.. i even think that's in mpl if not i probably forgot to put it..

now kid going against kaido seems possible.. iirc when doflamingo resigned as a shichibukai we saw kid thinking about lawxluffy alliance and wondering against which yonkou are they going..? implying that they might end up going against the same one..
    one piece: MPL - Part 1 / MPL - Part 2
    toriko: MPL
    MAL / MAL info /DA

Posting Phantom

Every1 knows that Moria is new nakama ... pfff....
    Ignorant people, ignorant people everywhere .

Unleash The Beast!

good theory... i think this guy read my predictions in the other thread. I agree with most of what he is saying.

Sabo getting the mera would be cool, and it reaching Blue flames after being mastered would be cool.

Anime Bushido Trainee Quasimoto's Avatar

Agreed with most of what Sawyer said. I had long since thought about the idea that Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins are going for Kaido. Other than what he said there is also the fact that Kaido has a team of 500 Zoan users. It is going to take more than a combined attack from Straw Hearts to stop him. I figured that all the big names from the NG would converge then.

This is just me but I think Kidd was ripped apart by one of Kaido's high ranking commanders.

As for Moriah I am skeptical on the fact that he is at Dressrosa. I pictured that he would show up when the crew had arrived in Kaido's territory. He knows of what Luffy is capable & his surbodinate has collected information on what the other Novas were upto. He decided to show up to get his revenge & decides to lend Luffy a hand. He is obviously going to be stronger than he was before.

The second OP discussion where the 'Pink Pather' was talking about absorption of DF was interesting. However I thinks its a bit far fetched. The theory he is talking about is a knock off version of what BB has achieved with GGnM and YYnM. My thoughts on Kaido is that he is in possession of a rare ancient mythical DF. The said fruit is so strong that it is comparable to a 100 beasts.
    Last edited by Quasimoto; 12-21-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast