Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Chapter 22- Is this Isao becoming Mari or Mari becoming Isao ?

Default Post Chapter 22- Is this Isao becoming Mari or Mari becoming Isao ?

after the explusion from her peer group i noticed the author seem to bring these into the table

- mari become lazy (at school) and listless and unable to concentrate
    - mari now friendless and yet still avoid attention of boys who want to be friend with her
    - yori still not speaking to mari
    - momoka happily took over her group as the alpha female and not under the shadow of (the more beautiful) mari
    - hiroki break up with momoka didnt faze momoka at all, seems like it is what momoka wants
    - mari is not concerned with her day to day routine like becoming more slovenly and lazy at home too, making her mother question her.
    - even friendless at school, mari still top dog in beauty, as shown on how everyone seem to greet mari or silently admire her at school.

i see that its the old 'isao' taking over and becoming realized in mari's life (theories aside, i bet even the author dont yet know what caused the switch or if any switch is happening at all)..

this manga and the author's direction is going purely toward a 'what-if' situation if some male suddenly transfered into girl, along with the complexities and hilarious thing that happened (like menstruation, boys, girls etc)

the hiroki forcing himself to mari should be a culmination of what the author want readers to feel if a male inside girl's body suddenly get kissed by a boy.. what should he feels given that all hormonal he(she) got now is female..

After this chapter ,I'm more interested in foundin out what's wrong with Mari's family ,they are shady as fu*k.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf 90 View Post
    After this chapter ,I'm more interested in foundin out what's wrong with Mari's family ,they are shady as fu*k.
    Your sentance goes along pretty well with the L avatar.

Isao failed to live up Mari's high life. Even he gets Mari's look and Mari's friends, he still acts as a loser. After the failure, he retreat to his old self.

For Mari, she may not have anyone who she can consider as the real friend.

Mari's mother may think Mari is just a social butterfly. Mari's mother, at her younger days, may be one of those candy girls. So, she doesn't really care about her daughter's whereabout. She doesn't even have the serious talk with Mari.

One thing for sure. Mari is getting Isao-lized. She looks very differnt in recent chapters.

Initially, Mari looks very sassy.

Recently, Mari looks very dull.
    Last edited by gundamzz; 12-10-2013 at 05:18 AM.

well these kind of girl (like mari) are pretty common , they are top in looks (and maybe in sports/school grades) and everyone want to be her friend.. but real friend ? nope , thats hard to find

Are you relating the ficitonal character to the real girl and her real life situation? ^^;;
    Even I know it is just a fiction, I am tempted to relate to the story that I heard from friend's friend. Well, I havne't make this type of feedback yet.

After I said that Mari might not have the real friend, I reevaluate my statement. I still think it is true.
    In Mari's phone, Momoka's contact history is all over the pages. Momoka's photo stickers are inside Mari's basket. Mari keeps the item. It suggests Momoka played sigificant part in Mari's daily life. However, she also keeps the convenience store receipts at the bottom of the basekt. It couldn't mean that Mari recognized Isao as part of her life.

If Momoka is Mari's real friend, they would not break up easily. It's my belief. From Chapter 21, I thought they are going to have some aftermath. In Chapter 22, the story shows that it is over. So, Momoka didn't have any expecation from Mari. She was letting Mari know that their friendship is over. Even the real Mari is present, she cannot resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzz View Post
    Are you relating the ficitonal character to the real girl and her real life situation? ^^;;
    Even I know it is just a fiction, I am tempted to relate to the story that I heard from friend's friend. Well, I havne't make this type of feedback yet.

After I said that Mari might not have the real friend, I reevaluate my statement. I still think it is true.
    In Mari's phone, Momoka's contact history is all over the pages. Momoka's photo stickers are inside Mari's basket. Mari keeps the item. It suggests Momoka played sigificant part in Mari's daily life. However, she also keeps the convenience store receipts at the bottom of the basekt. It couldn't mean that Mari recognized Isao as part of her life.

If Momoka is Mari's real friend, they would not break up easily. It's my belief. From Chapter 21, I thought they are going to have some aftermath. In Chapter 22, the story shows that it is over. So, Momoka didn't have any expecation from Mari. She was letting Mari know that their friendship is over. Even the real Mari is present, she cannot resolve it.
    im refering to real life.. and trust me i know these situation personally (ah well the question of trust on the internet forum)

Quote Originally Posted by milomilo View Post
    im refering to real life.. and trust me i know these situation personally (ah well the question of trust on the internet forum)
    OK. Good point.

By the way, I still think Isao is possessing Mari. The mangaka may heard some readers' voices. They think she's bipolar, and chapter 23 is making her "bipolar" in front of Hiroki and Mari's mother. I feel sorry for Isao. Isao loses his first kiss to a guy(shiku shiku). T_T Isao alos realizes Mari's skin is too soft. Her hand is hurting. ;;

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzz View Post
    OK. Good point.

By the way, I still think Isao is possessing Mari. The mangaka may heard some readers' voices. They think she's bipolar, and chapter 23 is making her "bipolar" in front of Hiroki and Mari's mother. I feel sorry for Isao. Isao loses his first kiss to a guy(shiku shiku). T_T Isao alos realizes Mari's skin is too soft. Her hand is hurting. ;;
    i almost thought this manga is nearing the end.. LoL.. that guy really pushes his luck..

Quote Originally Posted by t135rider View Post
    i almost thought this manga is nearing the end.. LoL.. that guy really pushes his luck..
    well..

if the manga author really want to express his fantasy about being a girl , then this is just a start lol... the general sequence should be ..

Menstruation... (already done)
    Girl friends..
    Boy friends..
    Kiss
    Sex
    Pregnancy
    Having a baby
    raising a child
    having a grandchildren

we all be dead (including the author) if we wait that long lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast