Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Was Sakura holding back against Sasori?

  1. #1
    Solomon �Tatsumaru Raito�'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sindria
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Was Sakura holding back against Sasori?

    By not using her seal that she saved up for 3 years against him?
    Do you consider that holding back or Kishi just thought of her storing a seal for 3 years to make her shine with Naruto and Sasuke?

    Your thoughts on this?

  2. #2
    A Beautiful Cafe Maid Prince Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raito Hitsugaya View Post
    By not using her seal that she saved up for 3 years against him?
    Do you consider that holding back or Kishi just thought of her storing a seal for 3 years to make her shine with Naruto and Sasuke?

    Your thoughts on this?
    Please do not ask questions you know the answer to.

    Life and death are the very basis of all things. They intensify every emotion. Or, to put it in a rather different way, there is nothing quite so dull as "life".

  3. #3
    Jive Turkey ChrisCrossed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    It's much more correct to say she couldn't go full power at Sasori then to say she was holding back.



  4. #4
    The Black Reaper sasukepotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Puerto Rico :P
    Posts
    251

    Default

    I agree with princeyag you know perfectly well that Kishi put that seal on her on the spot so he could make his team 7 sannin treo look cool.

    He even admitted he forgot about sakura and anything to do with her development.....and that includes powerups too.



  5. #5
    I AM THE GREAT AKIRA! D1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    With Lacie
    Posts
    4,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raito Hitsugaya View Post
    By not using her seal that she saved up for 3 years against him?
    Do you consider that holding back or Kishi just thought of her storing a seal for 3 years to make her shine with Naruto and Sasuke?

    Your thoughts on this?
    Sasori held back in the end.
    The time skip was 2.5 years.

    This should answer everything lol.
    Favourite Pairings
    Favourite AMV


  6. #6
    Level One Otaku UrbanScholar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasukepotato View Post
    I agree with princeyag you know perfectly well that Kishi put that seal on her on the spot so he could make his team 7 sannin treo look cool.

    He even admitted he forgot about sakura and anything to do with her development.....and that includes powerups too.
    lol why do people on this forums think that when anyone other than Naruto gets a power up it's an asspull? lol you guys are wierd people man

  7. #7
    One of The Followers Hyugahero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanScholar View Post
    lol why do people on this forums think that when anyone other than Naruto gets a power up it's an asspull? lol you guys are wierd people man
    because their a bunch of idiots that bash on characters that they don't like most the time is sakura and Hinata, not all ppl are this way but some are.

  8. #8
    Level One Otaku UrbanScholar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyugahero View Post
    because their a bunch of idiots that bash on characters that they don't like most the time is sakura and Hinata, not all ppl are this way but some are.
    right blind hatred and intense love for a fictional character. It's just wierd man. it seems like on this forum naruto and hinata have many supporters and Sasuke and Sakura have intense hatered lol it's confusing.

    OP: Kishi had to make Sakura hold back her strength

  9. #9
    ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Marimο's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,486

    Default

    Sasori was the one that was holding back. If Sasori actually tried, he could have low diffed Naruto, Sakura, Chiyo and Kakashi.

  10. #10
    Starting the Path to Legendary milotic358's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanScholar View Post
    right blind hatred and intense love for a fictional character. It's just wierd man. it seems like on this forum naruto and hinata have many supporters and Sasuke and Sakura have intense hatered lol it's confusing.

    OP: Kishi had to make Sakura hold back her strength
    Much as I love sakura since she is tsunade student, nah i dont think so I she almost died lol if chiyo weren't there she would have 100% died.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •