Thread: about chapter 876 ?

Default about chapter 876 ?

In this chapter,sera said "do u have a love interest conan-kun ? like a girl u met a long time ago and couldn't forget..." ,isn't she refering to herself ? so does she thinks that Conan liked her ? i thought she knew that he loves Ran !
    "No angel has ever smiled upon me...We can be both of God and the Devil. Since we're trying to raise the dead against the stream of time."

-Vermouth

i think it for his litle sis, remember photo in his HP
    sorry for my bad english

We can't know what she means, but before when she was looking at Ran and Conan together she was crying and thinking "I am a bad girl after all...."

Actually I think that Sera might be referring from her Point of view to Shinichi (Having Already found out he's Conan) behause before she was thinking that she returned to Japan to find the "wizard" while she was watching Conan...

Quote Originally Posted by Chapgirl View Post
    Actually I think that Sera might be referring from her Point of view to Shinichi (Having Already found out he's Conan) behause before she was thinking that she returned to Japan to find the "wizard" while she was watching Conan...
    but she only said "you could say so.." and..

Also how would she know that Conan is Shinichi even if she did know Shinichi... Did she realize it from how Conan acts towards Ran?

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by kei1 View Post
    but she only said "you could say so.." and..

Also how would she know that Conan is Shinichi even if she did know Shinichi... Did she realize it from how Conan acts towards Ran?
    Her brother (probably middle brother) called Conan a "wizard", and not Sera herself. And plus, have you noticed that Ran (and sometimes Sonoko) are around when Sera is with Conan? If she really knew, there's no way she would be able to tell him. And she probably DOES know because maybe:
    >She has known Shinichi in the past somehow and she can tell that Conan is Shinichi just by looking at him.
    >Someone told her (Middle brother perhaps?)
    >She has somehow deduced the Conan is Shinichi (This is somewhat hard to believe because in all her deductions she also misses ONE thing.)

N3wb

We can't know what she means, but before when she was looking at Ran and Conan together she was crying and thinking "I am a bad girl after all...."
    Perhaps she was remembering something from her past? Like memories with her brothers? Because at that time she was watching as Ran put a bandage on Conan's arm, which had a scratch on it. Maybe she always got hurt when she was a child?

We don't know her past, so we can't deduce much from the information she gives. But really, she's given quite a bit of information compared to some other people.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboG55 View Post
    Her brother (probably middle brother) called Conan a "wizard", and not Sera herself. And plus, have you noticed that Ran (and sometimes Sonoko) are around when Sera is with Conan? If she really knew, there's no way she would be able to tell him. And she probably DOES know because maybe:
    >She has known Shinichi in the past somehow and she can tell that Conan is Shinichi just by looking at him.
    >Someone told her (Middle brother perhaps?)
    >She has somehow deduced the Conan is Shinichi (This is somewhat hard to believe because in all her deductions she also misses ONE thing.)
    The brother didn't call Conan a wizard because he didn't know who they were talking about just yet, it just proves that the brother and Sera are looking for a "wizard", but it looks like Sera believes that this "wizard" is not able to do anything.

When Masumi sent that picture the brother only knew that it's Conan, which surprised Sera (meaning that Masumi didn't know that the brother knows Conan) and it looks like the Wizard wasn't supposed to be Conan in the first place. Probably Kaito Kid but after Sera met him she just decided to look for someone else.

Also I wonder what the meaning behind this is

Since I posted this theory on another thread about the brother...
    Last edited by kei1; 11-12-2013 at 09:15 AM.

N3wb

The brother didn't call Conan a wizard because he didn't know who they were talking about just yet, it just proves that the brother and Sera are looking for a "wizard", but it looks like Sera believes that this "wizard" is not able to do anything.

When Masumi sent that picture the brother only knew that it's Conan, which surprised Sera (meaning that Masumi didn't know that the brother knows Conan) and it looks like the Wizard wasn't supposed to be Conan in the first place. Probably Kaito Kid but after Sera met him she just decided to look for someone else.

Also I wonder what the meaning behind this is

Since I posted this theory on another thread about the brother...
    During that case where the Detective Boys and Agasa were on a camping trip right before the Bell Tree Express, I think I remember Haibara thinking that she'd heard those words from Dai (Akai apparently) before.

Finding who is the middle brother will be hard, since that person is supposed to look like their father, and not like their mother like Sera and Akai are.

Me, I believe Subaru is Akai. I have found some evidence to back that up. Also, the idea of there being two Subaru's is a little bit weird, but possible. The mask thing hasn't been solved yet, but we'll probably get more information later. We haven't seen somebody put on a mask before yet, so we have no idea in knowing how long it takes to put one on. We do know, however, that you can simply remove the mask by grabbing it and tearing it off your face.

Amuro is quite suspicious. After all, he hates Akai so much Amuro believes he is the only person who could possibly kill Akai! How did he develop this hatred? Again, we'll probably find more information later. Maybe the fact that Akai and Sera's father died might be linked to that...

Shuukichi Haneda has only recently been introduced, so we know nothing except that he is smart, he is Yumi's boyfriend, and he is a master at shogi. Not that suspicious at this time. However, he could gain more information on him later.

Are you sure the person holding the phone with the image of Conan is the second-eldest brother? It could very well be Sera. We don't know because the person's face is not shown. However, if it IS the second-eldest brother, Amuro is out due to his skin color. Or is he? I think that's Sera holding the phone.

There are tons of similar phones. It might simply be the same model and the same color. There's no way to tell. A lot of people have similar phones.

And then there's that girl that is shown with Sera on the phone's wallpaper, shown both in the cover of chapter 876 and page 16 of chapter 875. I'm 95% positive it is a girl if you observe both the bed and her clothes. They're all girly. Anyhow, she is similar to Sera, other than the fact that she has blonde hair. She has the same eyes as well. Could she be the key to this puzzling mystery? I suppose we'll find out more as we go.