Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Shinichi ever turns to an adult again... *spoilers*

aka "The Supreme Ruler" the_expert's Avatar

Default If Shinichi ever turns to an adult again... *spoilers*

... won't Ran and the others be really devestated? At this point, Conan himself is a really important character to a lot of people. Imagine their reaction when they realize that Conan never actually existed... It won't be the same with the Detective Boys either... so sad...

"I'm not a pervert... I'm a super pervert!" Gerbilftw's Avatar

If (when) he turns back, he'll either explain it to Ran - or they'll just "fake" that Conan travels abroad, or something like that.

And, personally, I think the "grown ups" would be even more devastated if Shinichi never returned.
    You are right about the Detective Boys... but I can somehow imagine Shinichi becoming some kind of mentor for them, if he ever gets his normal body back :P
    Sasuke-fanboy?
    Minato-fanboy?
    Madara-fanboy?
    Itachi-fanboy?
    Naruto-fanboy?

Screw that...
    They can't compare to...

Well yeah, that seems like a good idea but I still think that Conan is very important to Ran because Shinichi can be very different, much more caring and so on to her in his child form... i'm afraid it will take a long time for us to find out... the DC fan industry and movie making buisness is still much too lucrative...

Well Conan himself already thought in the like first 100 chapters after being with Mitsuhiko, Ayumi and Genta something like'
    First Conan was always saying "get my body back!"
    then later "Well... I guess I have to get my body back... In the meantime I might just as well spend time with them."
    then he starts thinking what would happen to them
    then Ai comes, and Haibara used to be same as Conan in personality, but she probably thinks she should have died
    then she thinks that she should leave because the kids might get in danger (she doesn't care much though at this point)
    then she wants to run, but Conan says that don't run and she stays
    then Conan takes her hat off and puts the glasses on, and Haibara is like "hmm this might not be bad at all..."(I guess at this point Conan has pretty much given up on the body, he said to Ran that Shinichi will come back even if he is going to die for it, though)
    then there's the witness protection program, Ai won't take it because she doesn't want to run anymore
    and now Ai would die to protect the kids like during Mystery Train, because she cares, while Conan has become more careless probably because he believes too much that his plan from Clash of Red and Black is going to bring the BO down or something.

oh, ok... thanks for summing that up, man

first thing for sure when Shinichi gets his body back, he will be beaten to death by Ran

you know why

hahaha so true~
    remember in the the very beginning when ran almost found out about him because he was acting so smart? she was already really pissed then! and when she took off his glasses in his sleep....

Always Keep The Faith! ☺ miuravee's Avatar

If Shinichi ever turns to an adult again, I hope that by that time, he loves Ai/Shiho more than Ran already.. I seriously ship Con-Ai pair.. Not that I hate Ran, it's just I really like Shiho/Ai more.. I like that she's composed, mature, and calm most of the time(except when the black organization is involved).. She's cool.. And Ran is, well, physically strong but she's a cry baby.. Ai/Shiho's got a lot more on her plate and yet she seldom cry(one thing i really like about her!).. Though I guess, it'll still be Shinichi X Ran in the end..

I guess everyone would be sad that Conan would be leaving, but there are chances that I think Shinichi would tell everyone that he was Conan unless he would want to keep it as a secret.
    ------------------------- ♥(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀɴs!! Cᴀғᴇ Sᴄᴀɴʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ~ -------------------------

N3wb

i dont disagree your hypothesis guys that conan "might" be pretending to be leaving when he returns to his original body "shinichi" .... but remember that he said when he gains his body back he'll reveal the secrets of the men in black? probably he'll not have any proof but himself and shiho.... so probably as he speak out the truth about the men in black he will also confess that he was "conan" at the same time .... :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast