Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is the most beautiful woman eri (ran's mother) or yukiko (shinichi's mother)

Default who is the most beautiful woman eri (ran's mother) or yukiko (shinichi's mother)

who do you think is the most beautiful women eri(ran's mother) or yukiko (shinichi's mother) and who do you think
    the most handsome man kogoro (ran's father) or yusaku (shinichi's father)? please write comments i want to know
    your opinions and yes write the reason why did you choose one of them but if you dont want to write the reasons
    that's ok it doesnt matter

N3wb

i think in women it is yukiko

and in the men it would be yusaku

and i dont have any reasons

Hiding in your closet

Quote Originally Posted by rakuya1234 View Post
    who do you think is the most beautiful women eri(ran's mother) or yukiko (shinichi's mother) and who do you think
    the most handsome man kogoro (ran's father) or yusaku (shinichi's father)? please write comments i want to know
    your opinions and yes write the reason why did you choose one of them but if you dont want to write the reasons
    that's ok it doesnt matter
    Eri <3

Eri... Yukiko is a badass though.

A Page Flipper Detective Geek1324's Avatar

for me it will be yukiko....well i don't hate eri but i don't like her that much and i don't think she is that beautiful.
    and for men it will be yusaku.

omg this is basically saying who has the most attractive parents Ran or Shinichi XD

yusaku hands down for most handsome man (the rest are teenagers so they don't count ;P)

eri and yukiko are both beautiful im going to have to go with eri since she has this more famine mature look where as yukiko looks more cute :P
    It is never suicide ..... Never

Yusaku sure is the most handsome - even if you include the younger ones, it's hard for anyone to reach him

Between the two females on the other hand I am quiet undecided. Yukiko is really pretty and her attitude gives her an attractive character. Eri on the other hand is mature and not that lively. Still, in that few moments when her love for Kogoro shines through, I think she is the most pretty of them all

Hmm...Yukiko and Eri looks both same to me...I don't know for sure but they're really alike~ Well I'll vote for Eri, she seems for mature and Yukiko has a swirl around her hair so I don't like it. Then I would choose yusaku for sure, seriously, Kogoro can rarely be a worthy opponent for Yusaku lol...Well Yusaku is the father of the main charac and Eri is mature, that's all.

I like Yukiko more, she's such a cute and so very feminine figure !
    As for the men, is there actually someone who would choose Kogoro ? Because I certainly don't !

for me, its yukiko and yusaku. eri's not bad though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast