Thread: So any Development?

Default So any Development?

Meh:
    So is there any development on the Main story so far and Athena and Hayate?? I can see that they're putting effort on developing ruka and I think it's been a Year since I stopped reading this and it suddenly got more boring.
    The only thing I can remember that I was so excited that Athena( I finally remembered the name) and Hayate is getting lovey dovey after he Saved from being possessed.
    Then the author had gave me a kick in the belly when Athena got sealed in a child form with no memories.There goes my motivation of reading this manga,And there I was being hyped that he got reunited with his first girlfriend...Tsk tsk.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

No.

˙ʇsᴉlɐᴉɔǝds ɹoʇᴉuoɯ ƃuᴉʇɐʇoɹ olliesama's Avatar

Hayate has always been about the side-plots and characters involved, the main story concerning the kings jewels and such has never been a large part of it and I don't see why you should be expecting it.
    If you really want a development then read chapter 363 - 370. That has one.

The most evil of domesticated fruits Honeyichigo's Avatar

If you're only interested in Athena, a character with a limited role who was introduced many years into the story, you're probably setting yourself up for disappointment.

The sly eagle doesn't kill at whim King Zidane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olliesama View Post
    Hayate has always been about the side-plots and characters involved, the main story concerning the kings jewels and such has never been a large part of it and I don't see why you should be expecting it.
    If you really want a development then read chapter 363 - 370. That has one.
    In essence, he means he was expecting good plot. After an amazing arc like the EoTW arc, so was everyone else. Athena's absence from the story was to be accepted since she parted with Hayate.
    Though time only moves one way, we can still relive "those days" in our mind

earth,hell or heaven but not together with devil

Well the most development I know right now is the appearance of Hitsui Hatsushiba. The candidate for Sanzenin inheritance and the person who make Ruka become candidate to open Royal Garden. ( By the way I was shocked when I know Youzen Hozora was a maid )