Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 85 RAWS

Default Chapter 85 RAWS

Here are the Chinese scans for the final chapter: KWMS Chapter 85 RAWS

That was a very beautiful and satisfying conclusion! Fujiwara's drawing was particularly impressive, especially for the two color covers and the wedding. It's certainly one of my favorite chapters, as it surprisingly exceeded practically all my expectations. I was hoping that Usui and Misaki's wedding would be depicted, but I never thought it would span half the chapter. At most, I expected it to be illustrated in a brief time-skip, but thankfully, Fujiwara chose to complement the depth of Usui and Misaki's relationship with one of the most appropriately mature and romantic developments possible. I also loved their character designs as adults. I'll write lengthier impressions later, since there are so many fantastic moments throughout the chapter.
    Last edited by gaiusbaltar22; 09-22-2013 at 05:38 PM.

In a house, on this planet, in this galaxy (T.T)

OMG! What more can I say? Except that it was beautiful! I really like that everyone found out about her being a maid and all. Also, the fact that Misaki and Takumi went their seperat ways, but then had a wedding! O.o I never expected it to actually be drawn. I also like the part were Misaki saves the kid's balloon, which means that she's still in exelent form after all those years. ^^ Hope so <3 The only thing missing is a child. I wished we'd seen a glimps into the future where they have a child and his/her name is mentioned, then the cellphone picture could come. ^^
    Oh, and did Hinata dn Suzuna get married? Or are they? O.o
    Even so, it was a great ending! So sad it's over now!! ><
    BTW, Sakura's pergnant? Is Kuuga the father, and did she say she had more kids?! O.o

Ps. I just can't believe she cut her hair! She looks goon now, but liked her when it was longer. But, it suits her. It has nore of a sofisticated look, the short I mean.
    Last edited by Mii-chin; 09-22-2013 at 12:53 AM.

~♥~ It's said that angles can only be found in heaven, so then what are my friend doing here on earth? ~♥~

Some of my favourite mangas are:

Please read my fictions Falling in Love with Your Best Enemy and My Life in a Diary, and my Cardcaptor Sakura fanfic Finally, He Came Back. ^^

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE RAWS!!!
    I'm totally speechless!! This chapter was truly wonderful!
    A beautiful marriage and everyone all grown up!
    Now, if Usui and Misaki had a child... ^O^!!! OMG...I would DIE of even MORE HAPPINESS!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    I hear there's gonna be ANOTHER chapter in October too... T-T.... ~~~~~
    SUCH A GREAT CONCLUSION!! <3 <3 <3

AMAZING! I never expected such an amazing conclusion from fujiwara-san!
    I am so amazed, even now, I can stop my tears. Thank you for this amazing series, fujiwara san.
    waiting for the special now! awww
    did even hinata and suzuna get married?
    Aoi and honaka??

Uusi's father also makes a special appearance??

oh my! all the characters also make their appearance!!

So satisfied.

N3wb

i have no comment...really halfway through this i started to cry since it's the end i wish there was a sequel

o my God this is so beautiful they are all grown up. the picture so beautiful. even Usui more handsome grown up man. oh my God.
    by the way who is the man talking with Hinata? waitng for summary and english ver.
    LOVE IT !!!!

FF name: lostvindications Missbelief's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marieemarr View Post
    o my God this is so beautiful they are all grown up. the picture so beautiful. even Usui more handsome grown up man. oh my God.
    by the way who is the man talking with Hinata? waitng for summary and english ver.
    LOVE IT !!!!
    I believe that man was Takumi's father, Yuu.

N3wb

An excellent chapter i belive.we saw there wedding and maybe their life after that in the next side story.but really,i want to see more about the other's thoughts.especially seika's students.i mean,midaki is the one who changed seika into a better place.so when she graduated and her job revealed,i would like to see how seika 's male students think about misaki being a very beautiful girl,not demon kaichou.if the mangaka could draw her super cute smiling face and all of the students fall for it,i will extremely happy.since the students always know that misaki being tough because of seika's sake,so when she showed her soft side,why not some beautiful thoughts,imaginations and such?

One of The Followers Claudiebam's Avatar

so, this is the end... when a manga ends, after many years, it leaves a bittersweet feeling, now i'll wait to read the translation ^^
    Sorry if my english isn't very good
    please, feel free to correct me

the book like an object of necessary use,
    the book like a foundamental element of life,
    the book like a public utility [Albe Steiner]

MyAnimeList
    tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Missbelief View Post
    I believe that man was Takumi's father, Yuu.
    really? i'm happy because he see his son wed

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast