Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why only Jiraiya ?!

Default Why only Jiraiya ?!

Of the three legendary Sannin, Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru, why is Jiraiya the only one dead?!?!? I know it's a bit rude and doesn't make a lot of sense but why only Jiraiya ? You see Orochimaru died following Jiraiya's death. So I assumed Tsunade will die too (since they are the 'three legendary sannin'). It was only fitting for all three to die leaving their glory days behind. And Tsunade did die(or at least went into a coma) just before Naruto saved the Hidden Leaf. Now Orochimaru is back and so is Tsunade. But not Jiraiya !! As a Jiraiya fan it made me so sad.

I'm sorry if I have repeated the thread. I registered here just today though I have been using this site to read manga for a looong time. I apologize if I have made a mistake. I didn't know how to search if someone had already posted this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NaruPieceZ View Post
    Of the three legendary Sannin, Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru, why is Jiraiya the only one dead?!?!? I know it's a bit rude and doesn't make a lot of sense but why only Jiraiya ? You see Orochimaru died following Jiraiya's death. So I assumed Tsunade will die too (since they are the 'three legendary sannin'). It was only fitting for all three to die leaving their glory days behind. And Tsunade did die(or at least went into a coma) just before Naruto saved the Hidden Leaf. Now Orochimaru is back and so is Tsunade. But not Jiraiya !! As a Jiraiya fan it made me so sad.

I'm sorry if I have repeated the thread. I registered here just today though I have been using this site to read manga for a looong time. I apologize if I have made a mistake. I didn't know how to search if someone had already posted this thread.
    No one cares. Jiraiyas death was meaningful. Let it be

Why bring him back?We know his strongest jutsus and his student surpassed him,his role is done.His death was perfect, don't ruin it.

The King of Crimson Chaos Akatsuki_Karas's Avatar

I liked him too, but his death was perfect...no need to bring him back. Infact a good few people should never have been brought back to begin with. Edo tensei was a horrible jutsu in this story.
    What is the meaning of good and evil, if it is but decided by society?
    Is it some code of conduct by a divine Creator, or is it simply an individual's perception?
    Whatever the answer, can a person be considered good or evil, or one whose deeds are good or evil?
    Then the question arises, what contributes to the good and evil ascribed to any single individual?

Jiraiya's role in the manga is done like Yamato. He was considered one ofthe strongest characters in the manga he was a master in Senjutsu so he would f*ck up Naruto's role against Juubito. Futhermore he had an excellent death where he was defeated by the strongest NON hacks Character in the manga

Konoha's orange hokage Tempest26's Avatar

His death was perfect ..... Found out pains secret and sent naruto to frog Mt. To learn sage mode and start him on an ascent to surpass everyone. It was sad .... He was my fav but very necessary!

And it was pretty much the only death that did something and was perfectly done in the manga!

Konoha's orange hokage Tempest26's Avatar

His death was perfect ..... Found out pains secret and sent naruto to frog Mt. To learn sage mode and start him on an ascent to surpass everyone. It was sad .... He was my fav but very necessary!

And it was pretty much the only death that did something and was perfectly done in the manga!

having an affair with Hinata Samphel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaruPieceZ View Post

patience
    he will be back
    and I believe that he will
    I used to always cry and give up…
    I made many wrong turns…
    But you…
    You helped me find the right path…
    I always chased after you…
    I wanted to catch up to you…
    I wanted to walk beside you all the time…
    I just wanted to be with you…
    You changed me!
    Your smile is what saved me!
    That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you!
    Because…
    I love you…

I love Hinata Hyuga

Posting Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by Samphel View Post
    patience
    he will be back
    and I believe that he will
    In your fanfic forums?

No hes gone forever

Deal with it

having an affair with Hinata Samphel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfs View Post
    In your fanfic forums?
    No hes gone forever
    Deal with it

to be honest I am not his fan at all
    but I won't lie, I like him
    I used to always cry and give up…
    I made many wrong turns…
    But you…
    You helped me find the right path…
    I always chased after you…
    I wanted to catch up to you…
    I wanted to walk beside you all the time…
    I just wanted to be with you…
    You changed me!
    Your smile is what saved me!
    That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you!
    Because…
    I love you…

I love Hinata Hyuga

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast