View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the match?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ippo wins with his trademark comeback K.O

47 36.72%
  • Ippo loses by a brutal K.O

19 14.84%
  • Ippo loses by decision.

14 10.94%
  • Ippo gets his first Draw.

25 19.53%
  • Ippo barely wins ,and gets injured:broken fists,ribs,etc

30 23.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ippo vs Gonzales Discussion-Poll

Poll Ippo vs Gonzales Discussion-Poll

The time is near...Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Neghyrr View Post
    The time is near...Thoughts?
    at first he will lose miserably, but mid-fight he will realize his weakness about himself being overprotective of his health.

He will then decide to trade heavy punches and will barely win.
    At least, that's what i want ..

But winning against gonzales would only leave martinez to defeat. That feels too fast tbh.

I can also see ippo losing, because of story reasons .. (show him that his current way is false and gives him time to improve his ultimate demseyroll)

Hiding in your closet

I would honestly want Ippo to win convincingly here. Any (victory) less than that, then he'll just be murdered by Ricardo when the two meet..

But, knowing that this is Hajime No Itagaki, I reckon Ippo will get a draw, train some more in the meantime and get our attention back to Itagaki.. :P

i just hope what ippo will win now without getting beat up, i mean come on he trained the hardest this time, so i think he will beat the crap out of that alfredo,

One of The Followers

Alfredo Gonzalez is the 2nd in WBA therefore Ippo should have at least a last fight before facing Martinez.

I think he will win with a lot of difficulty like most of his fights he's learnt how to dodge the long lefts and the coach will probly tell him to unseal his dempsy roll however I don't think he will beat Martinez on his first time, the series wont be over straight after Ippo becomes world champ cos Takamura has to get all 6 belts and the last fight of the series to find out what it is to be strong will be against Miyata at the top of the world stage and before that he would probly have rematches against Sendo and Woli.

Has a Few Faves

I think ippo should lose but most likely won't(plot shield) he gets hit too much. Alfredo's right will knock him out i think or close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingTide View Post
    I think ippo should lose but most likely won't(plot shield) he gets hit too much. Alfredo's right will knock him out i think or close to it.
    Heh...Ippo has been basically working with the plot shield for the last 500 chapters.Meanwhile the writer has completely ****ed up his improvement ratio as the manga progressed.In my opinion a key point that he got to show off both skills,strength,and tactical insight,was during the Sawamura and Karasawa matches,from then on he just tanked his way to the world stage...Like he got dumber or something.Im tired of hearing the "fighting spirit" crap over and over:thats the plot armor right here...

Has a Few Faves

Heh...Ippo has been basically working with the plot shield for the last 500 chapters.Meanwhile the writer has completely ****ed up his improvement ratio as the manga progressed.In my opinion a key point that he got to show off both skills,strength,and tactical insight,was during the Sawamura and Karasawa matches,from then on he just tanked his way to the world stage...Like he got dumber or something.Im tired of hearing the "fighting spirit" crap over and over:thats the plot armor right here...
    Haha couldn't have said it better myself. lol ikr i guess none of them hit hard enough pffft jk. wally should have beat him with ease...but author messed that up so bad. Cant really say how far Ricardo is from alfredo but if just lefts(jabs only) were enough to beat ippo. just imagine how bad it would be if Alfredo were to attack instead of defend like Ricardo.

Posting Phantom

I agree, but the sisfa fight was also good. I believe that is were his progress was actually halted.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast