Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luffy's new technique??

Default Luffy's new technique??

Luffy is making his move
    Last edited by Matisse; 08-19-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Wrapped under spoiler tag big image~

He already made it. It's called "Hawk Rifle". It's a normal gomu-gomu no Rifle just with Haki imbued in it.

Manga/Manwha I read
    Catch-up/Next to Read List
    Awesome set by PIE.

Quote Originally Posted by xuroist4 View Post

Luffy is making his move
    That move is Red Hawk Rifle.
    Last edited by Matisse; 08-19-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Wrapped under spoiler tag big image~

Gomu Gomu no Hawk Rifle, it's like normal Rifle, but with haki and fire. I think this attack is a lot stronger then Red Hawk and you can see that it damaged Don who was using BHA on his stomach. Just imagine Gomu Gomu no Hawk Gatling Gun or Hawk Elephant Gatling.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteAndFluffy View Post
    Gomu Gomu no Hawk Rifle, it's like normal Rifle, but with haki and fire. I think this attack is a lot stronger then Red Hawk and you can see that it damaged Don who was using BHA on his stomach. Just imagine Gomu Gomu no Hawk Gatling Gun or Hawk Elephant Gatling.
    There's no fire in it pal

A sanji's and Law's fan jlmutabazi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Awesome View Post
    He already made it. It's called "Hawk Rifle". It's a normal gomu-gomu no Rifle just with Haki imbued in it.
    it's hawk rifle

ps i'd liek to point to everyone; now luffy always uses bh but depending on the level of it's cloacking his arms turns black so no longer need to precise BH
    -Admirals (at least Pre TS admirals)=Yonkou (yonkou not yonkou+crew)>Doflamingo>>>Law(due to his haxed DF)>>Vergo=Smoker=Luffy>=Zorro>=Sanji

-Law(due to his haxed DF)>>Drake>=Kidd>=Luffy=Apoo>=Hawkins>=Zorro>=Kill er>=Sanji>Bepo(Law's 2nd mate & Navigator)

- I sincerly hope it's gonna be DD vs Luffy + Zorro + Kinemon + Cavendish (Law's useless in his current state) because DD is supposedly (at least IMO) near admiral level

- Where the hell is BErgess ?!?

EX-SOLDIER 1st Class sMpNoctisorG's Avatar

Pretty sure it's a 'g2 rifle imbued with haki'. You can see his hand is black and was steaming or smoking before and after the move.. 4th strongest attack of him after elephant gatling, grizzly magnum and elephant gun yet.
    Last edited by sMpNoctisorG; 08-19-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragneels View Post
    There's no fire in it pal
    You're wrong there buddy. Quote from One Piece Wiki: "Gomu Gomu no Hawk Rifle (Gomu Gomu no Hōku Raifuru"?): A Haki enhanced version and altered version of Gomu Gomu no Jet Rifle. After entering Gear Second, Luffy uses Busoshoku Haki to harden his arm. Like the "Red Hawk", Luffy creates flames around his fist with Haki; in addition to these effects, the arm is twisted around to create a spinning punch and increase the power." If you don't know check it out at the wiki..

A Loyalist To Ranks

I was disappointed in this new move, it's just a alteration to one of his old moves not a completely brand new technique.

Disoriented Sword Style Lost Samurai's Avatar

Is that fire or steam coming off of his arm? I think it's steam.
    I awaken, dazed and confused. Who am I? Where am I? Just as abruptly as these questions arise, the answer to both presents itself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast