Thread: Ichigo and other Vizards - zanpakuto

Default Ichigo and other Vizards - zanpakuto

How should I start. I was just thinking about Ichigo and other Vizards and it came to mind, Ichigos real zanpakuto is his inner hollow. Other vizards have inner hollow too, to achieve hollow mask they were in the same proces like Ichigo, I mean changing into hollow. We saw already how Ichigos inner hollow protected him from dead in fight against Ulqiorra. So if Vizards would be in the same situation like Ichigo their inner hollow will just awake and protect them if I am correct. But there comes my question, they achieved bankais before this accident with hollow, doesnt their hollow changed their swords after this accident? If Ichigos sword is his inner hollow and he was born with his inner hollowdoesnt that means hollow has power to become sword?
    Is that possible that Vizards swords are now inperfect and their bankais cant be stolen?
    Should their swords become something else if Nimaya reforge them?

I am not the best at English but I hope you understand me.

The Vizards' inner hollow aren't residing in them..they were mere guinea pigs i guess. Because they were shinigami before they had that incident of the hollow. Whereas, Ichigo had it all along, so it became part of his power..well it became his power. I don't think their hollow changes their swords but there was a scene where we saw a hollow form..merge with their power i guess..Kensei's form.

That form rather, is the uncontrollable hollow. The mask shows full control..
    Ichigo's inner hollow is his zanpaktou, so yes, he has the power to become a sword..Or if you meant the Asauchi that turned into the inner hollow..it only means, the sealed state will resemble a hollow someone (lol)

Everyone's bankai can be stolen. Apart from Ichigo. It doesn't mean their swords are imperfect. As i said, they were shinigami before they became part hollow..so the hollow hasnt affected the zanpaktou in anyway. They just use it together..hence the term Vizard.

The only real thing about an 'inner hollow' that everyone seems to have neglected is that fact that Oetsu said '..just like the hollow within me' I didnt see any discussion about that. But its always been on my mind. That will make him just like Ichigo and the very first Vizard. In a way, i guess their sealed swords might be similar too.
    I believe in Jesus Christ whole-heartedly for he is my saviour, if you also believe this copy and paste this as your signature!

Yep it was Kensei who turn full hollow, but if you remember when Love was fighting hollow Ichigo, Lisa asks about limits in training and Kensei told her Hiyori took 69 minutes and 2 seconds, the longest from all.
    And other thing, Tosens fight against Komamura in fake karakura town, he released his sword into resurection form so he somehow changed his zanpakuto but it was the same sword which he used as shinigami.

Ichigos bankai couldnt be stolen because his bankai was inperfect, it was not in final form. Only bankai which cant achieve something else can be stolen. Ichigo just said that: "I wont ever ask for you to lend me your strength anymore, I wont tell you to get out of my way anymore, nor will I ask you to fight with me, from here on out I fight alone, thank you Zangetsu, for you are me". When you think about this words sword is me, hollow of other Vizards it is just them.

I Just think, inner hollow of other Vizards can awake in situation when they will dying. Ichigo is Vizard too at all, when they want control their hollow they must go on suicide mission and fight hollow in their inner world, they fill fight him and control him or they will become hollow. It is like Yhwach said when Oetsu was reforging his Zangetsu. In times when Ichigo was not able use his zanpakuto, in times when his life was in dangerous who saved him?

Other point: Do you remember what Kensei said Shuhei when he wants see his Bankai? We were fortunate that my bankai wasnt stolen this time. Person who not use bankai in fight will not say this words. And how Komamura, Hitsugaya, Soi Fong, Byakuya bankais were stolen? They used word bankai and bang.

^ Ichigo Ban Kai could not be stolen becuse he is a quincy and quincy atac do not work against quincy...
    ex: Quilge's cage not work against Ichigo

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by SWORD5 View Post
    ^ Ichigo Ban Kai could not be stolen becuse he is a quincy and quincy atac do not work against quincy...
    Nothing about that's been confirmed yet, don't go turning speculation into fact unless you're Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by SWORD5 View Post
    Wrong
    http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v57/c509/13.html
    Check this old man is telling why they cant steal his bankai

Level One Otaku Ultimatesagenaruto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noodlesandrice View Post
    Nothing about that's been confirmed yet, don't go turning speculation into fact unless you're Kubo.
    i thought it was explained that you need comparable power to medalize someones bankai. it may also be that it's just impossible to still his power because he is a quince, but that point is moo because his power is to vast.

but anyways the vizards are not the same as ichigo, they are considered failure. ichigo on the other hand is perfect, in the sense his powers are in complete harmony. tousen was different he was more than likely made by a complete hokyoku thus he was able to do a resurrection. but ichigo's hollow is also hi shinigami powers because they fused somehow. so unlike the vizards it prolly was impossible for him to just completly subjugate his hollow in the same way they did due to him being his zanpakuto. so there's prolly are not a seperate entity in the same way ichigo's is, thus it not being able to save them.
    teleport technique and a right handed smash, but all i saw was a YELLOW flash.

Yep it was Kensei who turn full hollow, but if you remember when Love was fighting hollow Ichigo, Lisa asks about limits in training and Kensei told her Hiyori took 69 minutes and 2 seconds, the longest from all.
    And other thing, Tosens fight against Komamura in fake karakura town, he released his sword into resurection form so he somehow changed his zanpakuto but it was the same sword which he used as shinigami.

Ichigos bankai couldnt be stolen because his bankai was inperfect, it was not in final form. Only bankai which cant achieve something else can be stolen. Ichigo just said that: "I wont ever ask for you to lend me your strength anymore, I wont tell you to get out of my way anymore, nor will I ask you to fight with me, from here on out I fight alone, thank you Zangetsu, for you are me". When you think about this words sword is me, hollow of other Vizards it is just them.

I Just think, inner hollow of other Vizards can awake in situation when they will dying. Ichigo is Vizard too at all, when they want control their hollow they must go on suicide mission and fight hollow in their inner world, they fill fight him and control him or they will become hollow. It is like Yhwach said when Oetsu was reforging his Zangetsu. In times when Ichigo was not able use his zanpakuto, in times when his life was in dangerous who saved him?

Other point: Do you remember what Kensei said Shuhei when he wants see his Bankai? We were fortunate that my bankai wasnt stolen this time. Person who not use bankai in fight will not say this words. And how Komamura, Hitsugaya, Soi Fong, Byakuya bankais were stolen? They used word bankai and bang.
    ichigo is not a vizard, Shinji had the wrong idea, Ichigo was born with his Hollow, Unlike Shinji and the rest of the Vizards, Ichigos Real Shinigami Powers are Hollow like. Thats why Shirosaki was so different compare to Shinji and the rest. Shinji had to fight and destroy their hollow to tame their power, But ichigos Hollow was actually His Real Zanpaktu so everything they did was done wrong/reverse. Had ichigo known that Shirosaki was his true Zanpaktu he would have tame him etc.

Elemental Master Dragon DragonOsman2's Avatar

^Yes. As Ouetsu said, the Hollow who attacked and left its taint on Masaki, Whitey, passed onto Ichigo when he was born and fused with his Zanpakutou. Ichigo's Shinigami and Hollow powers are one and the same. Aizen said that Shinji and the others were failures, but that Ichigo himself is the perfect hybrid since his powers are in perfect harmony as someone else mentioned on here.

Shinji and the others have inner Hollows, but their Hollows are separate from their Zanpakutou. Ichigo's Hollow was always the one to save him because he's his Zanpakutou. Ichigo did have to show Hichigo that he's the King and Hichigo is the Horse, during their fight, but I think it's more because of the fact that Hichigo is the Zanpakutou and Ichigo had to show him that he's the master, but Hichigo was also acting as the Hollow that time (they were trying to make it convincing that Old Man Zangetsu is the real Zanpakutou). After Ichigo "defeated" him in the inner world, during the Vizard training, Hichigo went inside Ichigo's Bankai coat, to go back inside the (Fake)Tensa Zangetsu.

About the Bankais; Bach was able to steal Yama's Bankai because he could handle its power. He said that no other Quincy would be able to.

When Ichigo was in Kirge's Jail, the Quincy reiatsu mixed with his Getsuga Tenshou energy going back into him caused the memory in his reiatsu to awaken and his soul "remembered" that it's part Quincy, hence why he was able to break away from Kirge's Jail--Bach was the one who mentioned, at that time, that Quincy abilities don't work on other Quincy. So yeah, it's more likely that the reason Ichigo's Bankai couldn't be stolen was because he's part Quincy. The fact that his Zanpakutou is part Hollow might be part of it as well, but the main idea is that he's immune to the Bankai stealing because he's part Quincy.
    Life is a game - Only those who have the skills will survive.

Link to my Dragon Cave Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Shinryuumaru

DragonOsman2's Photobucket--click to see it!