Thread: About the Manga

I Love Tamamo no mae phraetoria's Avatar

Default About the Manga

This manga is definitely worth reading....you may call it old or the art is quite simple.
    but the story and its message is quite strong and clear.

at this situation....this represents what humans are really made & yes.
    no matter how educated you are or how far you will go....your animal instincts
    always show when your life is between life and death.

and the Bonds between mother and child is always strong no matter where you go.
    so that's why...ALWAYS CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE....because someday it would be gone.
    ERO GAMES ARE THE BEST

SENGOKU RANCE

Same, I totally agree with the above.
    Although the manga is quite old (the oldest manga I've ever read) and the art isn't the most "inspiring", it definitely worth a read

The whole plot is basically Lord of the Flies, except swap an Island with an Elementary School teleported to an apocalyptic future.

This wouldn't bother me, but it also happens to be really really stupid. I liked it at the start, but then came the utterly stupid parts like when the main character's back is against the wall, he telekinetically communicated with his mother from the past.

I know it's old, but it really struggles to stand the test of time. Go Nagai made a lot of his classic works in the early 70s as well, but they're far better in my opinion (Devilman, Mazinger Z, Cutey Honey etc)

Scarlet Eyes | Sharingan Uchihagaeshi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrandBlue View Post
    I know it's old, but it really struggles to stand the test of time. Go Nagai made a lot of his classic works in the early 70s as well, but they're far better in my opinion (Devilman, Mazinger Z, Cutey Honey etc)
    Only glimpse through Go Nagai's works so far, but I can honestly say his works are f*cked up and doesn't seem to has any moral lesson; Go Nagai basically just threw in whatever fanservices and horrible craps he could think of in a single book and see if he could make money from it. Drifting Classroom therefore, is a better, more sensible manga
    Set by Labrador

Revenge is our sanity, it only makes our hatred bearable and it's what makes us human. We are avengers, Emperor Time and Sharingan side by side, setting thy chain of judgement ablaze with black flames.