Somewhere behind the after school drama.
Somewhere among the ordinary moments, a magical memory lies.
In the daily struggle to survive the academia
In the midnight rush to meet the deadline
In the gentle giggles behind a lecturer's shoulder
And in the mischievous silence as he turns round.
Perhaps, the delicate balance of knowledge, friendship and experience
Has helped set the tune for a remarkable melody that is
--a student's life
Slice of Life ~ Romance ~ Drama ~ School Life
This roleplays is set in an ordinary university situated in a suburban area of a bustling metropolis. The details of the school is irrelevant, at least to our characters. They're sophomores of various majors in the same general curriculum classes. Each has a unique story to tell, each walks a different path into life.
What ties these students together, other than being classmates, is their well-known-but-ironically-unsuccessful-one-and-a-half-year-old music band run by the name 'Da Capo'. They have guitars, organs, drums, vocal and all but they lack support from the Student Council.
Funding is low, free time is limited and their gathering place alternates between a high-class cafe named "The boyz", on rare occasions and, a cheap family restaurant named "Yellow Catfish", on a regular basis.
Then, the opportunity arises as the radio club comes in with an offer the band could not refuse. They're to make music together, that is, if they can manage their budget, their social life and their study. As the end of spring break just a few days away and final exam season is drawing closer, it will only get tougher than tougher each passing day.
Will they sing through the end or give in to the pressure? Step into their shoes, relive the moments, immerse in the serenity and continue the story yourselves.
>> D.C. al Fine encountered: Replay ?
Game Master: Lightning Ray
Second in command: N/A
- Follow MangaFox rules, both the general forum's and Paradise Square's standards
- No Mary Sue, Gary Stu. When in doubt, take this test: http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm
- No godmodding. Seriously, isn't it kinda hard to godmod in a Slice-of-Life RP ? Another thing, "Doppelganger" is your magic word, state it when you submit the sheet.
- A paragraph (4 sentences) per post is required. Read what you're writing! That's all I can say
- Be nice to the other players. Only do unto others what you want done unto you. If you can't work with people then RPing is not for you, try writing novels instead. "
- Take arguing to private. In the event you simply can't bear with another player, I don't want the OOC turn into a flame war. If bad comes to worse, my word is final, period.
- Have fun. Duh!?
Additionally, there are other rules for character creations and interactions as well- Each player will have 2 characters, one male and female.
- The maximum is three and I'll allow the third one to those who have the dedication.
- If you want a sister/brother/close friend/lover who may not within the available player groups (the band and the radio club) as a character in the game, talk to another player instead of playing both yourself.
- Just make sure the characters are in the same class
As it's Romance genre, some of you'll eventually pair up.- Please don't pair your own characters up. Talk to other players instead of yourself
- And don't pair both of your characters to the same player either. Expand the circle to 3 instead of two, it'll be funnier this way.
- I don't encourage you pair up with players who are playing your sister/brother/close friend/lover unless you want to pair the aforementioned characters up (*cough*sis-complex*cough*).
Backstage: Groups of characters- Da Capo's band members (6-8 slots)
Aline Hanabe (MakatHaruka), Female, Composer
Namiuchi Makuwa (Undefeatable Super Art), Female, Guitarist
Zhou LiLing (Bloodbirdy), Female, Violinist
Suzuka Rin (Jellal), Female, Vocalist
Minoru Kaya (Kazuma) Female, Pianist who plays an Organ
Ashley Roberson (NadareRyu), Female, Drummer
Juan Maximiliano "JM" de la Suerte (Ananta_Ein), Male,
Yukimachi Atsuko (Nothing...), Female, Bass Guitar
- Radio club members (3-4 slots /w 1 slot for the club president - full)
Tarumi Yosuke (MakatHaruka), Male
Ronnie "Tenshin" (Undefeatable Super Art), Male, President
Curtis Harland (Bloodbirdy), Male
Winfried Kämpfler (Lightning Ray), Male
Joseph O. (CherryPrincess), Male
- Student Council's members (1-2 slots - full)
Andrew Trevor (Kazuma), Male
Maria Doris Del Rosario, (.almondaisy.), Female
- Die-hard fan of Da Capo (1 slot - full)
Mia Ricci de Luca (zenmie), Female, also lit' sis of Aline (Composer - MakatHaruka)
Khaine (Fenris Reloaded), Male, LiLing's brother so I'll assume it's another Zhou.
Sakamoto Ryujii (Wiliamz), Male, Rin's childhood friend.
As the character groups are filled, if any one out there wish to make a new character, follow the third pointer in The Rules, character creation rules, regarding linked characters (siblings, close friends, etc.) Those type of characters ensure steady interaction so they're allowed to go without character group constraints. Mind the other rules, please.
Alright, quota is met, we're no longer accepting players. Thank you for your interest. Feel free to talk in the OOC nevertheless (the more the merrier, no?)
Date of Birth:
Background: (Only relevant information, please)
Notable quirks: (Optional but encouraged)
Note: (This area is reserved for personal facts to be established in-game. Yes, you can edit them in later. At least be sensible, alright?)