Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did HunterxHunter ever become an anime?

Default How did HunterxHunter ever become an anime?

Im not treading this because i don't like hunterxhunter, i LOVE IT ! ITS THE BEST!!! better than naruto at least for
    me, anyway lets get to the topic.

as i looked at the manga, i can surely say that the art of togashi was pretty mid-lvled, anybody agree?
    but the story is the most imporant and the best part about it, so what im trying to say is that, how did it become
    hunterxhunter 2011 anime? i mean, how really, is it that easy to make an anime? just go walk into the
    serialization company with the same lvled art as togashi and give them your manga and they will proceed it into the
    anime making company ? and BOOOM! best anime ever?

im very respectful for the talents of togashi and his story and art, but im just asking how?

Togashi doesnt have a professional manga team ..he's almost working alone with his wife giving him a bit of help in his manga .. and its the story and complexity that we care about , for me personally i like his simple understandable manga it used to rival onepiece back in its golden days before being known as hiatsu x hiatsu.. Anyways togashi u sapped 10 years off my life but il still wait for your manga

ps: there is hunter x hunter 1999 as well so it getting "animed" only once just to show u that its THAT good it prolly got alot of remake offers

ps: if this is mid lvled idk what is high http://mangafox.me/manga/hunter_x_hu.../c340.6/3.html
    Last edited by alferjani; 08-05-2013 at 09:21 AM.

One of The Followers redfire187's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alferjani View Post
    Togashi doesnt have a professional manga team ..he's almost working alone with his wife giving him a bit of help in his manga .. and its the story and complexity that we care about , for me personally i like his simple understandable manga it used to rival onepiece back in its golden days before being known as hiatsu x hiatsu.. Anyways togashi u sapped 10 years off my life but il still wait for your manga

ps: there is hunter x hunter 1999 as well so it getting "animed" only once just to show u that its THAT good it prolly got alot of remake offers

ps: if this is mid lvled idk what is high http://mangafox.me/manga/hunter_x_hu.../c340.6/3.html
    Was that a joke?
    I like hunter x hunter but be serious. Of all the many chapters and pages to choose from, was that the best you could find? Some manga has really bad art and yet no one seems to care as long as the story is good and you bring in elements of comedy occasionally. Before the whole bug/ant plot this manga was absolutely amazing now it is just pretty amazing. The last two chapters though… well, maybe your idea of art is different than mine( abstract or something) but I believe those were the worst yet. I really hope that isn't what we have to look forward to.

On a side note, manga with a great story and poor art can be really good but manga with Amazing art and a below average story will quickly be forgotten. Sense of art and its styles can be broad and many even come to love really crappy art if the story makes it worth reading. (I think it gives people room to use their own imagination)

Owner of Mawaru Pikachudrum dawnofmana's Avatar

From what I knew, Togashi decided to create HxH because he loves mysterical things and game. I don't know recent news but I only know he even has no assistance on doing HxH. No wonder it's taking forever for him to finish.

Has a Few Faves

It's the opposite. Anime companies will vie for animating a popular manga and it's up to the manga company and/or manga creator to accept and choose which anime company will do the anime or reject the offers. If accepted, the animators will design the characters based on the manga, but that doesn't mean they have to exactly copy the style of the manga artist.

Whew, Togashi's HxH art is not mid level class, he only a one big moody artist, he even seldom use ruler for drawing buildings lol, let's see what he can made if he is in the mood shall we:

But of course there's better manga artists out there, but its another proof story>>>>>art, and HxH is this type of manga

Hunter × Hunter has been a huge financial success and has become one of Shueisha's best-selling manga series, with it having sold over 65.8 million copies in Japan alone as of February 2013 despite the hiatuses he made ( IIRC in the current popular manga release, HxH is in the 5/6th position)

Even Shuiesa is giving him his own pace (and no other mangaka is given the pace/handicap like Togashi) and because of this popularity HxH was made into anime in 1999 and got a remake in 2011
    Last edited by Ashrey; 08-19-2013 at 01:54 PM.

well dude they r running out of good manga to turn into an anime so they decided on a remake!!! (HEEL YEAH >)

and hxh is soo badass that it needs an ongong anime like many other anime (which most of them r bunch of crap).

and the only thing that makes my heart ache is that hxh had many hiatus, it started before naruto and naruto had reached around 645 chapters (without hiatus) so if hxh didnt have any hiatus then it would have gotten over 700 chapters, and many new characters, abilities, plot...etc would have been revealed and we would have gotten an anime that has over 300 episodes without any fillers!!!

im really sad that hxh manga ended ;((((

A Page Flipper

What? The manga ended? Do you have any proof?

what the heck guys it didnt end, it is just another Hiatus, and what i have heard that it will take a long time because when ever the author draws a chapter he does it in a close room and he keeps smoking while drawing, so his health is going from bad to worse.

he said that him self (not sure about his health so far) but he also said that the manga made him sick XP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast