Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Discussion

Question Character Discussion

There are many possibilities in my mind, he might be Akai in disguise, he might be Bourbon, or he might be the real him (or perhaps CIA agent?).
    Last edited by Placa; 07-13-2013 at 12:51 AM.

i think subaru okiya is subaru okiya...and he is definitely this bourbon since he drinks it..i think akai also likes bourbon--the drink...

Sullen Faythe's Wife :D lonelyduchess's Avatar

He's from the Black Organization and I think he's Bourbon since he drank it in one epi. Plus, Haibara well something from him...
    lonelyduchess

Yeah, I guess you right, the biggest possibility is that he is Bourbon, but I'm curious is he really the bad guy or good guy in disguise... I kinda like him, I hope he's a good guy or some unique bad guy (or girl) like Vermouth and not like Chianti...

israel (no there ins't camels in here... well maybe a little)

dont you think that to say he's Bourbon just becuse he dink it is a litile off the logic? i mean there is alot of people in the world who drink this grose alchool no?
    and the fact that he have meet conan was really a pure luck (the yellow case if you romember)
    so i pretty much can say that its gonna be wierd if he is Bourbon

dont forget Jodie-sensei liked to drink Sherry before we knew she was with the FBI.

of course he might be trying to trick you by making it obvious since it was a fake-out last time.

EDIT: or was it Vermouth? I cant remember anymore the story is too damn long
    Last edited by lamiel; 05-25-2009 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by serverwolf View Post
    dont you think that to say he's Bourbon just becuse he dink it is a litile off the logic? i mean there is alot of people in the world who drink this grose alchool no?
    and the fact that he have meet conan was really a pure luck (the yellow case if you romember)
    so i pretty much can say that its gonna be wierd if he is Bourbon
    true, but I think there's something more about him than just a regular person. if he really is Bourbon and already suspicious that Sherry is shrunken, rent a room in landlord who have a small boy could be a way to get information...

Quote Originally Posted by lamiel View Post
    dont forget Jodie-sensei liked to drink Sherry before we knew she was with the FBI.

of course he might be trying to trick you by making it obvious since it was a fake-out last time.

EDIT: or was it Vermouth? I cant remember anymore the story is too damn long
    But do you think he will use the same trick twice?

I don't conclude he is Bourbon because he drink bourbon, but more because Ai reaction. either he's the real Bourbon or he is Akai, I think (or perhaps Bourbon is Akai in disguise? )

One of The Followers dragonfly69's Avatar

First of all, I think that that Subaru guy isn't Bourbon, that would be way too obvious. But then , again , it might be reverse psychology ...
    To the fact that that guy is drinking Bourbon ... it wouldn't be surprising if Akai drinks it , too. Bourbon is a whiskey. Remember Akai's past codename ? RYE, which is also a whiskey. Camel said that Akai likes drinking Bourbon. And concerning Ai's reaction. I think it's not surprising. Wasn't he a part of the organisation? Dai-kun? xD Maybe he has that flair xDDD And another strange thing would be explained if it's Akai - and I mean Ran's reaction. She said that she has the feeling that she met him. Somehow, everything comes together. I think since the chapter about the bank robbery nobody doubts that Akai is alive. The fingerprints on Conan's mobile probably belong to the guy who killed himself, the fake patient, Kusuda Rikumichi. He picked up conan's phone from the floor, right? Akai probably stuffed that guy's dead body at the backseats, that why the weird pose while getting killed, he didn't want anyone to see the body. Concerning the shot in the head, maybe Rena's shot only left a scar. We didn't see where the shot in the head was, right?
    Akai probably got out of the car before it exploded, he was wounded , but certainly not dead. That's what I think. Those are the reasons why I think that Akai is the Subaru guy.

// EDIT : Ah, yeah but if Subaru is actually Akai - then it leaves us with the question: " Who is Bourbon anyway?" - -
    Is there anyone with those abilities out there? Did Akai create an alter ego in order to infiltrate the org? What will he do if he has to show some results? I am confused .... It is less confusing if subaru is just subaru and bourbon - - But it would be boring ...
    Last edited by dragonfly69; 05-26-2009 at 03:56 PM.

Jodie - sensei said in episode 509 " As far as the FBI is concerned, we'd like to assign a bodygaurd to her " , by her she meant haibara ai , and the bodyguard is to protect her from the new BO member Bourbon , so mabey Okiya is haibara's bodygaurd ? and they won't tell her because she already rejected the WPP ? but then jodie sensei said "But if we do that now we would be in danger of letting them know her whereabouts instead" , so that decreases the persentage of Okiya being Ai's Bodygaurd. and increases the percent of him being Akai, but then who is the "Akai" that appeard in the last chapters ?! is he some1 in disguise ?! i guess we'll just have to wait n see XD

Akai is alive, and he is Akai, apparently he is working undercover, James knows something I am sure of it. Now.. since we have seen those two at the same place at the same time , then apparently Akai is not Subaru, BUT I do not think that Subaru is Bourbon, and also even if he is, I cannot believe that Bourbon is evil... Conan said that "a Holmes' fan can;t be evil" apparently Subaru is just someone who works EITHER for the FBI or CIA and apaprently he is not evil.
    Ai is AS ALWAYS overreacting over someone who is smarter than her. She acts as if he killed her -_-. She was the same whenever Shuichi was around and in the end Shuichi was a good guy. Just because he infiltrated the BO doesn't mean that he is evil -_- , but because Ai is a scaredy cat when it comes to her life being threatened by them, WHICH IS completely understandable, her judgement sucks.

So, to conclude O_O

either Akai is just alive and working undercover for something?

Subaru: an agent ... probably Bourbon infiltrating the BO for information. But i do not believe that he is Borbon because he was drinking that whiskey since Jodie was also drinking Vermouth backi then when people thought that she was evil while I already knew that she was an agent of some sort of organization lol

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast