Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is becoming jinchuriki that easy?

Has a Few Faves

Post Is becoming jinchuriki that easy?

We all saw that out of nowhere obito became jinchu of 10 tails, my confusion is that if it take very less time and also its a very simple seal to do so, then why didn't madara in the past (when fighting the first) and obito (when fighting the leave village) didnt become the jinchu of nine tails and easily defeat others..... how was that not possible that day and its possible so easily today even for the most powerful 10 tails....

I'm sorry if this plot is already discussed...... I just got a confusion in these last 2 chapters....

Quote Originally Posted by ranganathan View Post
    We all saw that out of nowhere obito became jinchu of 10 tails, my confusion is that if it take very less time and also its a very simple seal to do so, then why didn't madara in the past (when fighting the first) and obito (when fighting the leave village) didnt become the jinchu of nine tails and easily defeat others..... how was that not possible that day and its possible so easily today even for the most powerful 10 tails....

I'm sorry if this plot is already discussed...... I just got a confusion in these last 2 chapters....
    Obito wanted to revive the juubi by sealing the bijus in the gezo madou but had he become kurama's jinchuriki he would ve died when the kyubi was extracted from his body.

Because Obito used kamui to suck the beast inside him. Madara couldn't do this because he can't use kamui (Unique to Obitos sharingan).

The chakra to use the kamui on such scale, that he could suck the juubi up, even though he already had a foot in his graveyard, may have come from Madara transisting his chakra to Obito, through those Black Rods that came out of Obitos body.

A Loyalist To Ranks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandhara View Post
    Because Obito used kamui to suck the beast inside him. Madara couldn't do this because he can't use kamui (Unique to Obitos sharingan).

The chakra to use the kamui on such scale, that he could suck the juubi up, even though he already had a foot in his graveyard, may have come from Madara transisting his chakra to Obito, through those Black Rods that came out of Obitos body.

lol...... this deserves to be in someone's sig
    Originally posted by Shadowbolt

"I do agree that getting hit with Amateratsu is sure death but definitely not Instant death. Kakashi may die after an hour or two. But Kamui is instant death."

Quote Originally Posted by sapherosth View Post
    lol...... this deserves to be in someone's sig
    I'll take it

Finally I got me a new one for my other one got deleted..
    Last edited by popsmoke; 07-11-2013 at 11:03 AM.

That just made my day
    Maybe someone should tell you that kamui has ABSOLUTELY ZERO NOTHING to do with being a jinchuuriki. I would help you with the rest of the rubbish you wrote but i dont have time for that. If someone would, please?.

kamui only an over hax space time jutsu that allow its user connect between dimensions and not a sealing jutsu. It didnt (and never as far as we know until now) can seal or combine its user & a tail beast to make an instant jinchuuriki. what seal juubi inside obito is the handseal jutsu he made right before minato slash him.

also, i dont think kamui's special dimension is inside obito's body. it may an inverse version of reality dimension.. just like mirror world maybe?
    Nothing beat Obito's Logic

Obito vs Kakashi? meh..

An Honor To Awesome Manga That Just Ended Recently

The MMO Game I'm Playin Right Now

-first obito is not just a normal person, he is body is a combination of uchiha and dna of first hokage (uses izanagi) also containg both sharingan and rennigan so he become an ideal jinchuruki of a bijuu. uses a certain seal to contain the bijuu just like that.

-second, i dont think there is a diferrence if youre or youre not a jinchuriki, as long as youre controlling it whole like madara did to nine tails. and remember that extracting a bijuu from jinchuriki might kill or hurt badly the person. so they cannot contain themselves the bijju then afterwards, exctracting it from thmeselves to combine it to the other tailed beast so they can now form the juubii and then contain it again. i thing they save that technique to use for containing the juubi only.

well good analysis usingkamui huh,do you think kakashi will play a major role in this situation since hes is inside kakashis body andalso can use kamui? just askin

The TYPE-MOON Fanboy is back TomPen94's Avatar

Well, Plot made its way in.

I'm not joking. Sealing a Juubi in a Jinchuriki should be difficult business. Yet, there's this dude who just sealed the Juubi into himself.
    I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast