Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Obito Catch up with Minato's Speed?

Infinity........... Scattered Dimension's Avatar

Default Can Obito Catch up with Minato's Speed?

Now Obito has Ten-Tails power, so he can move fast than Naruto. (I guess I'm assuming right?) So can he catch up with Minato with his speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Scattered Dimension View Post
    Now Obito has Ten-Tails power, so he can move fast than Naruto. (I guess I'm assuming right?) So can he catch up with Minato with his speed?
    Probably not until he has complete control over the jyuubi. Unless of course the jyuubi is in control right now, which seems to be the case considering the ten spikes from his back.

Do you think it's the last form SO6P had? I don't think he will be able to control it fully. Remember what Naruto did with that waterfall.

Do you think it's the last form SO6P had? I don't think he will be able to control it fully. Remember what Naruto did with that waterfall.
    Unless the jyuubi devolves just for the sake of it, s06p would have definitely sealed its final form. That would have been its permenant form.
    Naruto could blitz around after stealing its chakra at the waterfall. If Obito could do the same he wouldnt need to control it completely.

A Page Flipper

Now i'm wondering if Naruto were to receive Kyuubi chakra from Minato then perform Sage mode taking in Nature Chakra, will Juubi's chakra get sucked into Naruto thus losing/lessening his "infinite" chakra?

You mean if like Minato is running or if he can catch up with teleportation?
    The WOLF

In vicious packs these creatures roam From their mouths secrete forth spit and foam.

Their black eyes glitter as they hunt thier prey.
    After a night of thier killing sport they seek a warm place to lay.

The forenoon is burn-faced and wandering
    And I am the death of the moon

Below my countenance the bell of the night has broken
    And I am the new divine wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaRussell View Post
    You mean if like Minato is running or if he can catch up with teleportation?
    Yes, with his teleportation I meant. Since Naruto like Minato(Their speed equaled) so I was thinking, Obito is very powerful than anyone else.

Yes, with his teleportation I meant. Since Naruto like Minato(Their speed equaled) so I was thinking, Obito is very powerful than anyone else.
    No they have never equaled want to know why? Because you cannot beat instant teleportation. If you have to move to get from point A to point B then you can't beat him and I don't mean people just in the Naruto universe either. I think he beat's him in speed without FTG but if he is allowed to use it then no you can't keep up.
    The WOLF

In vicious packs these creatures roam From their mouths secrete forth spit and foam.

Their black eyes glitter as they hunt thier prey.
    After a night of thier killing sport they seek a warm place to lay.

The forenoon is burn-faced and wandering
    And I am the death of the moon

Below my countenance the bell of the night has broken
    And I am the new divine wolf.

Obito was already pretty good with Kamui teleportation, so, if he remebers he has that power, sure, he can keep up with Minato, especially if he speeds up the absorbtion.

"When a pure wish is made by existence, to call forth oblivion, that existence itself must return to oblivion" - Xelloss

Level One Otaku

Hashi and the second were blitzed by Juubito....i think he can match that on short distances....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast