Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Showtime for the 3rd Hokage?

Has a Few Faves

Default Showtime for the 3rd Hokage?

On the last page, the first two Hokages are, at least temporarily, out of the equation. Will the 3rd now stall the battle until a plan is deviced? It would kind off redeem him, if he managed to do it: Since he has no extreme abilities, or kekkei genkai - and still is so hyped- if it happens, it could be more like old-school Naruto, with tactics, and smartness.

P.S.: I hope this is in the right forum. I apologize if anyone posted a similar thread, before I did.

Posting Phantom Kousaka_Shigure's Avatar

no next week will be Madara showtime most probably.

What the hell's his monkey gonna do?

Moon Prism POWER!!! Jojo Bizarre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonStar9 View Post
    What the hell's his monkey gonna do?
    I don't know about you, but that sounds so wrong. O_o

Showtime for Hiruzen? NAH.

Credit goes to Lollipop CarrotSlayer!

Nothing but the Eyes.

i highly doubt hiruzen can do anything by himself against obito right now,they'd have to team up against him and to me his hype about him being a "god amongst shinobi" or whatever the hell it was fell off a cliff when hashi showed what he was capable of in his fight with madara,im pretty sure even tobirama could beat hiruzen -_-. anyway back on topic we wont see that big a feat from him individually but if they team all up we might see a nice display of ridiculous OP'ness

its now or never for hiruzen

im dead serious....tired of waiting for his powerups mayne yet minato can somehow perfect new modes while sealed?

Has a Few Faves

I am totally aware of the strength-gap between the 3rd and Obito. I merely suggest that Hiruzen will manage to stall the fight for as long as it takes to figure out how to deal with Obito - to do that, he must use his arsenal of wits and jutsu. It could be interesting, as short as it will last, at least more interesting than big explosions IMO. I hope he gets at least a chapter or two, either solo, or co-op.

Nothing but the Eyes.

i would hate to see anyone solo obito right now,it would be way over the top and ridiculous....id be normal with a co-op

Has a Few Faves

It would be great to actually see what he can do...but I doubt its going to happen. I mean, Tobirama has shown even less than Hiruzen and when he finally comes to fight, he gets ripped apart without doing a single move. If Hiruzen fared any better given that he is old and all, it would be illogical. But I would see like to see the reason for the hype atleast...If we do get to see something I hope its new and not just another transformation from enma...

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by _Ulquiorra_ View Post
    i would hate to see anyone solo obito right now,it would be way over the top and ridiculous....id be normal with a co-op
    I am not saying that the 3rd will solo Obito - but that he will get some time to show us why he has the hype - either showing it on his own, or with help. Since he is edo now, he can probably do more than when we saw him last. Maybe a crazy combo of different elements, making diversions and and attacks at the same time, or maybe som shadow clone play. I would like to see that, though I don't think it would be enough to do more than stall Obito.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast