Kishi making Sasuke equal to Naruto is just ridiculous, just what did Sasuke do after his training with Orochimaru?
Naruto - 2 years of training with one of the Sannin, weak Jonin level
- Perfecting the Rasengan, having mastered shape and nature transformation, Jonin level
- Mastering the Sage Mode, beating Pain, or in other words, god, High Kage level
- Mastering Tailed Beast Form, fodderizing 6 Edo Jinchuurikis including Bijuus, Top Tier level
Sasuke - 2 years of training with one of the Sannin, Jonin level
- becoming MS, visual powers increase, but still on Jonin level in fighting power
- becoming EMS, nothing changed, being able to hold his MS forever, even though his MS wasn't even eno ugh for the Raikage, making him if anything, High Kage
Is it just me or is it plot no jutsu which kept making Sasuke stronger and stronger, he was on tour all the time, beating a weakened fodder Itachi, who was nowhere at his original level, killing off of a very strong member of the Akaksuki only by tributing Manda though he had the nature advantage against Deidara, being completely fodderizedby Killerbee 'winning' just because having Karin and plot no jutsu on his side, and last but not least being nearly killed by the Kages, again saved by Karin/Tobi.
I don't hate Sasuke, but to me Obito has become a better main antagonist for Naruto than him and I didn't see any training from Sasuke's side but still he can easily hold his own against four Top Tier Hokage and one Top Tier Shinobi, Naruto.
Though I still hope for the big rematch for the finals, Naruto vs Sasuke, I just can't see how Sasuke will keep up with him, anotherpower up would ruin everything.
Opinions welcome, please Sasuke fanboys, don't hate me, I don't hate Sasuke, he's just overrated.