Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke equal to Naruto?

Default Sasuke equal to Naruto?

Kishi making Sasuke equal to Naruto is just ridiculous, just what did Sasuke do after his training with Orochimaru?

Naruto - 2 years of training with one of the Sannin, weak Jonin level
    - Perfecting the Rasengan, having mastered shape and nature transformation, Jonin level
    - Mastering the Sage Mode, beating Pain, or in other words, god, High Kage level
    - Mastering Tailed Beast Form, fodderizing 6 Edo Jinchuurikis including Bijuus, Top Tier level

Sasuke - 2 years of training with one of the Sannin, Jonin level
    - becoming MS, visual powers increase, but still on Jonin level in fighting power
    - becoming EMS, nothing changed, being able to hold his MS forever, even though his MS wasn't even eno ugh for the Raikage, making him if anything, High Kage

Is it just me or is it plot no jutsu which kept making Sasuke stronger and stronger, he was on tour all the time, beating a weakened fodder Itachi, who was nowhere at his original level, killing off of a very strong member of the Akaksuki only by tributing Manda though he had the nature advantage against Deidara, being completely fodderizedby Killerbee 'winning' just because having Karin and plot no jutsu on his side, and last but not least being nearly killed by the Kages, again saved by Karin/Tobi.

I don't hate Sasuke, but to me Obito has become a better main antagonist for Naruto than him and I didn't see any training from Sasuke's side but still he can easily hold his own against four Top Tier Hokage and one Top Tier Shinobi, Naruto.
    Though I still hope for the big rematch for the finals, Naruto vs Sasuke, I just can't see how Sasuke will keep up with him, anotherpower up would ruin everything.

Opinions welcome, please Sasuke fanboys, don't hate me, I don't hate Sasuke, he's just overrated.

No.. he is actually underrated.Wait until kishi show us his ems power.Nevermind in the end they would be equal.i hope kishi give some good powers to sasuke(not asspull)

Posting Phantom Kousaka_Shigure's Avatar

well Kishimoto has to make sasuke equal to naruto as he is second main character, but obviously Naruto will be stronger than him just like how Hashirama was stronger than Madara.

I have been wondering the same, it is clear that kishi likes sasuke and the uchihas more than the actual main protagonist (naruto).
    Sasuke is not even in Orochimaru level nor Itachi level (not a fan of any of these), but Itachi would be more useful in this war arc than Sasuke (im not a sasuke hater )

Naruto and Sasuke are hardly equal at any point of the story, I think the last time they were equal was MS Sasuke and SM Naruto during Pain arc. After that, Naruto got much and much stronger gaining abilities like KM and BM. Sasuke earned EMS, but his current power-level is still inferior.
    "When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice".

-Lord Tywin Lannister.

The TYPE-MOON Fanboy is back TomPen94's Avatar

No.

That's all you need to know.
    Le upcoming UBW anime (coming this October)

The Champions of Europe VS The Libertadores de América (Coming this December... hopefully)

Posting Phantom Sasuke The Great's Avatar

1. MS Sasuke is KAGE level, not jounin

2. Sasuke not training is a large misconception. It's simply that he is not the main character and manga space can not be wasted on showing him training, thus it happens off-screen.

3. Sasuke has far more natural talent, and so it doesn't take him as long to learn things through training as naruto. Basically if sasuke had kyuubi he'd be strong as phuck, while naruto with sharingan wouldn't be very special at this point
    Last edited by Sasuke The Great; 07-11-2013 at 01:33 PM.

The TYPE-MOON Fanboy is back TomPen94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke The Great View Post
    1. MS Sasuke is KAGE level, not jounin

2. Sasuke not training is a large misconception. It's simply that he is not the main character and manga space can not be wasted on showing him training, thus it happens off-screen.

3. Sasuke has far more natural talent, and so it doesn't take him as long to learn things through training as naruto. Basically if sasuke had kyuubi he'd be strong as phuck, while naruto with sharingan wouldn't be very special at this point
    Anyone who would have the Kyubi would ba strong as phuck.

Unless Sasuke gets a serious power-up, BM Naruto will ROFLSTOMP the sh*t out of him.

And MS Sasuke is Kage level? Yes, he blitzed Danzo, but A beat the sh*t out of him.
    Last edited by TomPen94; 07-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    Le upcoming UBW anime (coming this October)

The Champions of Europe VS The Libertadores de América (Coming this December... hopefully)

N3wb

Sasuke is no superior than naruto but he really been improving also... He displayed a kage level fight against danzo...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast