Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effects of the other half of kurama's chakra

Default Effects of the other half of kurama's chakra

Naruto's current kyubi mode enables him to give chakra to every SA shinobi on the battlefield . But if he gets the other half back, Naruto will definitely be much stronger than now, but will his KM chakra be still compatible with the rest? The bijus are masses of hatred and and earlier in the manga; kurama's chakra when naruto went four tails, damaged his body greatly and it even incinerated oro's snake when it touched 4 tailed naruto's body. So any thoughts?

Has a Few Faves

The difference between Naruto then and now is that he didn't have control over the chakra. He was consumed by the Kyuubi's hatred much like Obito is consumed by the Juubi now. KM naruto now doesn't suffer the same way because he's spiritually harmonized with the Kyuubi. In a sense he's conquered the hatred, which means unless Minato's half of the chakra is even more hateful, which I doubt, he'll be fine.

In the world created by infinte tsukuiomi

the thing with the other half of the kyubi chakra is complete bull...t unless its some rezidual chakra he absorbd back then and can be use just once ,how can u have jubi chakra without a jubi inside ,

Quote Originally Posted by sasukedevil12 View Post
    the thing with the other half of the kyubi chakra is complete bull...t unless its some rezidual chakra he absorbd back then and can be use just once ,how can u have jubi chakra without a jubi inside ,
    Can you please explain who you're talking to, is it Naruto or Minato? The bolded I'll assume iit's the chakra the Bijuu gave Naruto is it?

Quote Originally Posted by hattori hanzo View Post
    Naruto's current kyubi mode enables him to give chakra to every SA shinobi on the battlefield . But if he gets the other half back, Naruto will definitely be much stronger than now, but will his KM chakra be still compatible with the rest? The bijus are masses of hatred and and earlier in the manga; kurama's chakra when naruto went four tails, damaged his body greatly and it even incinerated oro's snake when it touched 4 tailed naruto's body. So any thoughts?
    Naruto is now friends with kurama, so if he gets the other half of Kurama then hhe will be just like Bee.Remember when Bee transformed into that same mode(4 tail naruto),Bee was in complete control and not went into a rampage.

So unless the other half is evil than that's what gonna happen.

A Walking Encyclopedia with Thread stopping Powers True Kage's Avatar

the other half is not evil^^ chakra cant be evil, and neather part was. The "Evil" came fgrom the Kyuubi itselfe, whose will was far from Narutos at that point.

the half Minato has, has no kyuubi at all, hence there is no will he has to seperate from the chaKRAPOOL. Thats why he could use it right away.

But not having the Kyuubi also should have negative consequenzes for Minato. Noone there to remold the used Chakra for him, and no BM only KM
    No matter how i try Mangafox wont let me upload anny pic as a sig. Neather from the net nor from my own Harddrive. FU
    ~Fear Me~

IF I DID NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING, PLEASE DONT EXPLAIN STUFF TO ME,
    CAUSE I PROBABLY KNOW IT ALREADDY

I mean Naruto has the yang chakra and the yang chakra is the positive energy ( or chakra) whereas yin chakra is negative... the yang chakra when shared increases the recipient's chakra, strengthens them and heals them. so won't the yin chakra turn out to be the opposite? Can anybody help me out with this confusion?

The OverPowered OP NarutoTheHokage's Avatar

Minato and naruto have the same amount of chakra but Naruto has the Kyuubi and can go Tailed beast mode.
    Kaguya: (does awesome justu)

Naruto: Sasuke, what does the Rinnegan say about Kaguya's power level?

Sasuke: OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orochimaru biggest secret
    I will save sasuke
    For all you racist people

A Walking Encyclopedia with Thread stopping Powers True Kage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hattori hanzo View Post
    I mean Naruto has the yang chakra and the yang chakra is the positive energy ( or chakra) whereas yin chakra is negative... the yang chakra when shared increases the recipient's chakra, strengthens them and heals them. so won't the yin chakra turn out to be the opposite? Can anybody help me out with this confusion?

aaah now isee what you want to know^^

you dont have to think in opposites here. The sources of Yin and Yang are important.

as the Yin is based on spiritual energy that gives imagination, the Yin half of Kurama should also give other efects then the physical energy of the Yang.

IMO: it should eather fasten your reflexes, or speed up your thinking process or something like this.

and as the Zetzus gave resonanz to the Yang by growing into trees (nice way of recultivating the Battlefield by the way)
    they could be confuzed or dazed by the imposting Yin, or even go crazy^^
    No matter how i try Mangafox wont let me upload anny pic as a sig. Neather from the net nor from my own Harddrive. FU
    ~Fear Me~

IF I DID NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING, PLEASE DONT EXPLAIN STUFF TO ME,
    CAUSE I PROBABLY KNOW IT ALREADDY

Quote Originally Posted by True Kage View Post
    aaah now isee what you want to know^^

you dont have to think in opposites here. The sources of Yin and Yang are important.

as the Yin is based on spiritual energy that gives imagination, the Yin half of Kurama should also give other efects then the physical energy of the Yang.

IMO: it should eather fasten your reflexes, or speed up your thinking process or something like this.

and as the Zetzus gave resonanz to the Yang by growing into trees (nice way of recultivating the Battlefield by the way)
    they could be confuzed or dazed by the imposting Yin, or even go crazy^^
    So that's how it is... thanx for the clarification. huntoni arigatou

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by sasukedevil12 View Post
    how can u have jubi chakra without a jubi inside ,
    Juubi aren't animals. They're... different. Where humans and animals are living bodies that produce chakra, Juubi entirely animated chakra. A Chakra soul if you will that begets more chakra. What Minato took wasn't just half of the kyuubi's chakra, he took an entire half of its soul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast