Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Madara said Obito has become the SO6P. Explain.

  1. #1
    Wishes are meant to be just that. Knight Evangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    With some undead gangsters.
    Posts
    16,074

    Default Madara said Obito has become the SO6P. Explain.

    Tell me how the conditions of being the Sage = having the Juubi inside of you and having mismatched eyes, half a zetsu-body, etc.

  2. #2
    Level One Otaku
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    492

    Default

    The Sage of Six Paths had the Rinnegan and was the jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails. Obito has a Rinnegan and is the jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails.

  3. #3
    Capital M Uzumaki_Mayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    517

    Default



    The same as the SO6P. The Sage of 6 Paths is only one, the one who was Juubi's Jinchuriki and divided its chakra into the Tailed Beasts. When talking about Obito, Madara probably meant that Obito is reaching a power-level that is the same as SO6P's (to which I disagree; he's close, but I disagree).
    Last edited by Uzumaki_Mayo; 07-09-2013 at 08:21 PM.



    "When a pure wish is made by existence, to call forth oblivion, that existence itself must return to oblivion" - Xelloss

  4. #4
    N3wb ChrisMercer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up

    Well i think obito has become very powerful ,after accumulating the jiubi's power ,as the 1 st hokage said "he is more stronger than me",but obito is not in control of his body tho ,but i think he might come close to being as powerful as the SO6P .

  5. #5
    A Web Comic Artist usjoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undodgeable Smash Attack View Post
    Tell me how the conditions of being the Sage = having the Juubi inside of you and having mismatched eyes, half a zetsu-body, etc.
    He said that Obito has become like or similar to the hermit of the six paths. Similarity is surely not being identical. It only means that Obito now has the power of the Juubi, which the SO6P also has. This is the similarity we have for now until further development.

  6. #6
    Fabricator General Zulkuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Forge World Lucius
    Posts
    10,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usjoss View Post
    He said that Obito has become like or similar to the hermit of the six paths. Similarity is surely not being identical. It only means that Obito now has the power of the Juubi, which the SO6P also has. This is the similarity we have for now until further development.
    Obito should be slightly inferior to Rikudo Sennin with Juubi though. Marginally. Taking that he have only portions of Gyuuki and Kyuubi, and that this isn't even his final form. On the other hand he have Kamui.

    BTW: you admit that Juubito > Naruto?
    Last edited by Zulkuss; 07-09-2013 at 10:49 PM.

  7. #7
    A Walking Encyclopedia with Thread stopping Powers True Kage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    far above
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkuss View Post
    Obito should be slightly inferior to Rikudo Sennin with Juubi though. Marginally. Taking that he have only portions of Gyuuki and Kyuubi, and that this isn't even his final form. On the other hand he have Kamui.
    not to mention, that his body is a forced version of the heremits. I would say thats another significant factor.


    also Obito is no Sage
    Last edited by True Kage; 07-09-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    No matter how i try Mangafox wont let me upload anny pic as a sig. Neather from the net nor from my own Harddrive. FU
    ~Fear Me~



    IF I DID NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING, PLEASE DONT EXPLAIN STUFF TO ME,
    CAUSE I PROBABLY KNOW IT ALREADDY

  8. #8
    Level One Otaku minus 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    11th dimension
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by True Kage View Post
    not to mention, that his body is a forced version of the heremits. I would say thats another significant factor.


    also Obito is no Sage
    1. Sage / hermit is person who capable to control & manipulate nature energy. Juubi technically is a freekin huge nature energy in form of hideous monster.. so, obito can be count as sage right now.

    ( •_•) quite a jinchuuriki you got there

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■ it will be shame if "someone" come

    (⌐■_■) and stab you with totsuka sword..

    YEEEAAAHHHH!
    Y Don't U have Some Manners?

  9. #9
    Capital M Uzumaki_Mayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minus 13 View Post
    1. Sage / hermit is person who capable to control & manipulate nature energy. Juubi technically is a freekin huge nature energy in form of hideous monster.. so, obito can be count as sage right now.

    ( •_•) quite a jinchuuriki you got there

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■ it will be shame if "someone" come

    (⌐■_■) and stab you with totsuka sword..

    YEEEAAAHHHH!
    Made my day. Genius, you're a genius!



    "When a pure wish is made by existence, to call forth oblivion, that existence itself must return to oblivion" - Xelloss

  10. #10
    One of The Followers SageMode92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    At CIA headquarters reading Naruto manga
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minus 13 View Post
    1. Sage / hermit is person who capable to control & manipulate nature energy. Juubi technically is a freekin huge nature energy in form of hideous monster.. so, obito can be count as sage right now.

    ( •_•) quite a jinchuuriki you got there

    ( •_•)>⌐■-■ it will be shame if "someone" come

    (⌐■_■) and stab you with totsuka sword..

    YEEEAAAHHHH!
    According to your statement it would seem that Naruto/(Harashima) would be more qualified 4 the job. Naruto is a sage. So all that is missing from the equation is the rest of the tailed beast. Cannot wait to see how the situation develop a week from now.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •