• Jun

3 3.57%
  • Yui

13 15.48%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best conquest

Has a Few Faves

Default Best conquest

I'm just a little curious who people think keima's best conquest was, I'm talking about the first time he captured the girls, not the reconquests in the goddess arc
    I can only put 10 in a poll though so if your favorite isn't on here just post it

Girls not in the poll:

Minami
    Tsukiyo
    Urara
    Sumire
    Tenri (although I don't really view this as a conquest, it seems like some people do)

Even though it was short, I personally liked the Ayumi conquest. Can't say why but it made Keima look like a genius who was 5 steps ahead of her.
    Last edited by atkrieger; 07-06-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Devil by Day,Demon by Night bietchie10's Avatar

If you leave Tenri out, you should leave other 5 goddess' hosts too.
    They are the same as Tenri case: has a goddess, an evil to camouflage the goddess, Keima tries to help them solve their problems and he kisses them.

Quote Originally Posted by bietchie10 View Post
    They are the same as Tenri case: has a goddess, an evil to camouflage the goddess, Keima tries to help them solve their problems and he kisses them.
    Tenri is a special case. She was thought to have a spirit, though she didn't. All the other 5 HAD a spirit at first, thus their conquests are legit. Only Tenri didn't have one and they had to fool Nora into thinking her (non-existent) spirit was forced away.

Winging the goddesses is yet another thing.

Something from somewhere... Me.Gusta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaed View Post
    Tenri is a special case. She was thought to have a spirit, though she didn't. All the other 5 HAD a spirit at first, thus their conquests are legit. Only Tenri didn't have one and they had to fool Nora into thinking her (non-existent) spirit was forced away.

Winging the goddesses is yet another thing.
    Actually the Goddess hosts had the goddess from the beginning and used the runaway spirit to hide like Tenri
    Want a proof ? They kept the're memories after the first conquest..

Quote Originally Posted by Me.Gusta View Post
    Actually the Goddess hosts had the goddess from the beginning and used the runaway spirit to hide like Tenri
    Want a proof ? They kept the're memories after the first conquest..
    None of the goddesses chose a host... the last thing they could remember was sealing old hell and then... they're suddenly inside a human girl in love. They did not use runaway spirits to hide like Diana. In fact, as I said, Diana is the exception, being the only one to awaken as the seal comes undone, saving Tenri and Keima as soon as she awakes. She will remain conscious all this time, not in slumber like her 5 sisters.
    Also, the memories part is due to both the girl and the goddess remembering those. Since hell only altered the girl's memories, the goddess would still remember, thus breaking the spell given some time.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by bietchie10 View Post
    Actually, I wasn't talking about that at all. Keima never actually tried to make Tenri fall in love, and it was basically just a coincidence that she already loved him (or so we thought back then). What I mean is that she was never really Keima's conquest target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaed View Post
    None of the goddesses chose a host... the last thing they could remember was sealing old hell and then... they're suddenly inside a human girl in love. They did not use runaway spirits to hide like Diana. In fact, as I said, Diana is the exception, being the only one to awaken as the seal comes undone, saving Tenri and Keima as soon as she awakes. She will remain conscious all this time, not in slumber like her 5 sisters.
    Also, the memories part is due to both the girl and the goddess remembering those. Since hell only altered the girl's memories, the goddess would still remember, thus breaking the spell given some time.
    If you're saying that they were already inside the girl and the conquest actually woke them up, that would make sense.
    Last edited by atkrieger; 07-07-2013 at 12:48 AM.

As for me Ayumi is the best cos she is the first girl to ever kiss Keima and he really work hard to get her cos he still dont know what to do.........

For The Oath Sworn Through Courage And Love! genesic123's Avatar

Hinoki.

Jumping straight into the mouth of the Eva Weiss(on a hunch)was the most badass thing I have ever seen.

TWGOK doesn't need anime superpower and abilities to set a standard of badassery.
    Vintage...Did you forget?....Victory goes to....THOSE WITH LOVE!

''I have an ideal!an ideal that will pierce through reality!''

Minamiiiii!! Somehow, the simple and sincere feeling of her arc was really pleasing~
    Last edited by Noc and NC; 07-07-2013 at 03:23 AM.

A Page Flipper

Why not add Kaori? She is gonna be the most difficult one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast