Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaichou maid sama has come to an end !

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Nyaaaako :D KetuMinami .'s Avatar

Thumbs up Kaichou maid sama has come to an end !

The Author Announces that 3 more chapters and its finished . :3
    Noooooooooo :3

Anime/Manga Addict imanightskylover09's Avatar

Do you have the link?

A Page Flipper

I expected it to last longer since Tora had his stuck his butt into Usui relationship.
    Ahhh.

hiro fujiwara tweeted her self at her twitter @fuji_hiron [URL="http://https://twitter.com/fuji_hiron"]

Anime News Network ‏@Anime 24 Jun
    News: Hiro Fujiwara's Maid Sama! Shōjo #Manga to End in 3 Chapters • Manga about student council president inspired … http://4NN.cx/124605

sad
    Attached Images
    Last edited by marieemarr; 06-29-2013 at 11:54 AM.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this can't be the truth!!!

seriuously?!?!?!?!?!?!

i mean the fight has just started between Tora and Usui over Misaki. . . . although it's a given that Tora is going to lose anyway, but still!!!!! the fight would've been fun to read!!!

OH NO!!!!!

Anime/Manga Addict imanightskylover09's Avatar

Awww, I do feel kinda sad. Most of the manga that I'm reading right now are coming to an end

Aside from Fujiwara's tweet, it was also announced in the latest issue of LaLa magazine. Though the first two chapters of this arc gave me some renewed confidence that it will be very satisfying and appropriately focused on Usui and Misaki, I'm really hoping it's not too rushed. Even though it's pretty sad, I've thought the story has been increasingly inconsistent and often disappointing since the 57th chapter, which was easily the high point of the manga, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Otaku View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this can't be the truth!!!

seriuously?!?!?!?!?!?!

i mean the fight has just started between Tora and Usui over Misaki. . . . although it's a given that Tora is going to lose anyway, but still!!!!! the fight would've been fun to read!!!

OH NO!!!!!
    There was never going to be a fight, which was highlighted in the 81st chapter by all parties involved. Misaki has a say in these things, and she would have never allowed Usui and Tora to fight over her. Nor would Usui, for that matter. Also, I've never seen triangle antics persist after the main characters become engaged.

Lusting after the Sun Knight~ MangaIsCute's Avatar

I seriously hope that those 'last three chapters' aren't counting any bonus chapters/side stories. It's so close to reaching 100 chapters!!!
    Last edited by MangaIsCute; 06-29-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    "Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." -Frank Ocean

"War doesn't determine who is right. It determines who is left." -Anonymous

"A book tightly closed is but a block of paper." -Chinese proverb

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson." -Tom Bodett

Quote Originally Posted by MangaIsCute View Post
    I seriously hope that those 'last three chapters' aren't counting any bonus chapters/side stories. It's so close to reaching 100 chapters!!!
    I wasn't expecting 100 chapters to be reached, but only three is indeed really short. Thankfully, when Fujiwara mentioned writing several side stories, she indicated that they would be written after the final chapter, but before releasing her next full manga, so there should hopefully be a decent amount of material to read following the proper conclusion.

Well, I really like this manga and all the characters. So I want you to not get me wrong, because I think that the decision to end it is good. It's pretty long now and everything is clear. I think that now we can only wait for Usui and Misaki to get married. It's nice, typical shoujo ending. Things were already way too complicated - I really didn't like the whole Britain story and I got bored, I even wanted to drop it. And before it was such a nice story. And it's good now, so adding anything (I don't mean things like side stories, which can be pretty interesting ) would only make it worse. I hope that the new manga will also be great
    Say, Nana... You look like stray cat, wild and proud. But I can see the wound in your heart. At the time I just thought it was cool. I never realized how hurt you were.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast