Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: although i am a complete USUI X AYUZAWA fan but i think that Tora is nice too. . no?

Default although i am a complete USUI X AYUZAWA fan but i think that Tora is nice too. . no?

don't get me wrong! i'm telling u i AM a supporter of Usui and Misaki but sometimes it just crosses my mind that Tora is nice too. . . ? although what he did in the past is unforgivable but he did help Misaki later when they went to Britain. yeah the kiss at airport was shocking but c'mon Tora likes Misaki too!! so what do you think?

Tora X Misaki is cute although USUI X MISAKI is awesome!!

Future Manga-ka Nerf-or-Nothing's Avatar

I agree, although I don't think Tora did anything unforgivable. He tricked Misaki and what he's done is no different than what Usui did in the beginning. Misaki apparently forgave him otherwise she'd have never bothered to see him again. She held no grudge to him the way she does with her father. I think people just make out a single situation into something much bigger than it actually was because of their own imaginations.

I'm a huge fan of Usui and Misaki but I do like Tora and Misaki and Hinata and Misaki for fan fun but for the manga, I want Usui and Misaki to get married and I want Hinata to fall in love with Suzuna, I want to see more Sakura and Kuuga and I actually like the funny moments Hiro-san adds to Erika and Suburu. Erika is a perv lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone for Shizuko, I'd like to see Kanou with her or maybe even Yukimura -cough- >.> don't ask lol.

I do wish Tora would have a happy ending though but I get the feeling his life with always be a bit bittersweet. Rich but unhappy. At the very least it would be nice to see him recognize that Maki is indeed his friend and not someone just out to use him for his connections of status and wealth.

I laughed like made when Gerald sent him the same underwear he sent Usui.

It's be nice to see Usui's dad come around.

I do love the idea of Tora and Misaki but for the manga, I'd rather see them build a friendship^^ they do after all have similar personalities since they are both Tsundere characters.

YEAH!!!

Sakura and Kuuga?? but Kanou is gud with her too no?

n Shizuko wud go for someone with glasses i think as she fell for someone from the student council who wore glasses on their school trip but she filed to recognise him without glasses!!

well she would be fine.

n i agree with u that Tora should realise that Maki is indeed his friend and not someone who is using him for his name. and Tora would ultimately end up with that fiance of his i think, since no other person has come around.

n i think that Hinata would fall for Suzuna, since she has decided to go all out and make Hinata fall for her.

the comedy sections in the manga are funny n i laughed a lot as well!!!

this manga is truly the best!!

Lusting after the Sun Knight~ MangaIsCute's Avatar

Mm, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I don't get why so many people hate Tora. It's unreasonable, seeing as his character is almost pitiful. I mean, he's stuck in this caged-in life, doomed to marry this fiance of his who only loves his image. He's only tried to have a little fun and enjor a break from his monotonous life, and people are shunning him for it. It's sad.

Though if you ask me, I don't like it when people change things the author has already written. I'm happy with UsuixMisaki, and Kanou and Yukimara just being friends. I can't stand it when people go and change stuff up, like with ToraxMisaki and KanouxYukimara. Sorry, but I feel that it's not really our right to do so... It's complicated.
    "Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." -Frank Ocean

"War doesn't determine who is right. It determines who is left." -Anonymous

"A book tightly closed is but a block of paper." -Chinese proverb

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson." -Tom Bodett

Has a Few Faves FairyQueen Erza's Avatar

YESSSSS
    just because usui loves misaki and misaki loves usui too doesn't mean tora is the villain who disturbs them......
    first i thought that he was the biggest jerk i EVER SEEN.....but gradually i began to like him...
    he loves misaki but its impossible for him to say it......its actually kinda sad (no offense i really support usuixmisaki)
    hes really nice and sweet to bring her to Britain with his personal helicopter but he can only express his love to her in a villain role.....hes sooooooo pitiful.....
    i also love sakuraxkuuga.......and suzunaxshintani
    Last edited by FairyQueen Erza; 06-29-2013 at 05:34 AM.

I have followed KWMS for a VERY long time now, and to see Tora and Misaki share several moments together makes me go
    Yes, I ABSOLUTELY love Team UsuixMisaki too, but I don't think Tora would be a such bad match for Misaki either. He has his own ways of getting his feelings through to her.
    To be honest, I used to dislike Tora in the beginning...but I gradually began to respect and appreciate his role in the story Personally, I'd say that Fujiwara's including of Tora was the perfect "intervention" between Usui and Misaki's love.
    The best love triangle I have seen! xD
    I hope to see more moments between HinataxSuzuna soon as well! And maybe even from the other characters in the story!!
    Can't wait for the next chapter to come out! ~~~

A Page Flipper

No way. To me, Tora is just a guy who is insensitive and irresponsible(Only do things for benefits).

Even with a fiance, he went ahead and pursue another girl who is attached, even kissed Misaki in front of Usui( Though I knew that this is a declaration of war ). So much seems to be plotted out by himself.

He also mentioned that it is thrilling to see Usui eyes get heated up(Revenge on Usui, and at the same time trying to win over Misaki).

So overall, the impression I have of him is he's a scumbag.
    As much being said, I can't imagine Tora and Misaki being in a relationship.

No, not really. Personally, I can't look past his "unforgivable actions" throughout the story due solely to one or two acts of kindness, especially since his last action was easily one of his worst. He'd need to drop his childish and often disturbing attempts to antagonize Usui and Misaki altogether before I'd even be able to recognize him as a decent character. Especially since, with all that he's done recently, he's been treating his fiance terribly. Plus, Tora and Misaki have little to no chemistry IMO. It's not quite as incompatible as HinataxMisaki, but it's pretty damn close.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaIsCute View Post
    Mm, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I don't get why so many people hate Tora. It's unreasonable, seeing as his character is almost pitiful. I mean, he's stuck in this caged-in life, doomed to marry this fiance of his who only loves his image. He's only tried to have a little fun and enjor a break from his monotonous life, and people are shunning him for it. It's sad.

Though if you ask me, I don't like it when people change things the author has already written. I'm happy with UsuixMisaki, and Kanou and Yukimara just being friends. I can't stand it when people go and change stuff up, like with ToraxMisaki and KanouxYukimara. Sorry, but I feel that it's not really our right to do so... It's complicated.
    His fiance seemed pleasant enough to me. At the very least, I definitely didn't get the impression that she was only drawn to him because of his image. Plus, I sympathize with her as well, since she was probably forced into the marriage, similar to Patricia, due to it likely being an arranged marriage. It seems as though she's merely attempting to make the best out of it, which is why I'm hoping Tora will put a bit more effort into being there for her and attempting to eventually fall for her. Not enough is really known about their relationship though, so maybe it will be the focus of one of the side stories Fujiwara is planning. Personally, I'm expecting him to eventually fall for his fiance. At least, I hope he will, since it would go a long way toward altering my dislike for his character.

Agreed completely with the second half of your post. It's impossible for me to imagine or ship separate pairings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Protagonist View Post
    No way. To me, Tora is just a guy who is insensitive and irresponsible(Only do things for benefits).

Even with a fiance, he went ahead and pursue another girl who is attached, even kissed Misaki in front of Usui( Though I knew that this is a declaration of war ). So much seems to be plotted out by himself.

He also mentioned that it is thrilling to see Usui eyes get heated up(Revenge on Usui, and at the same time trying to win over Misaki).

So overall, the impression I have of him is he's a scumbag.
    As much being said, I can't imagine Tora and Misaki being in a relationship.
    I agree with much of what you said, but it wasn't a declaration of war; it was merely a disgusting tactic of his to, once again, taunt Usui and make Misaki immensely uncomfortable. If it was a declaration of war, the 81st chapter and his appearance within would have been very different. Even though I hate Tora, I'll give him credit for never deluding himself into actually pursuing Misaki. These actions of his are, after all, momentary diversions from his otherwise predictable and dull life, which he stated in the 81st chapter. He doesn't expect anything but defensive and angry reactions from both Usui and Misaki, which is why, to him, they're so enjoyable.

Lusting after the Sun Knight~ MangaIsCute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaiusbaltar22 View Post
    No, not really. Personally, I can't look past his "unforgivable actions" throughout the story due solely to one or two acts of kindness, especially since his last action was easily one of his worst. He'd need to drop his childish and often disturbing attempts to antagonize Usui and Misaki altogether before I'd even be able to recognize him as a decent character. Especially since, with all that he's done recently, he's been treating his fiance terribly. Plus, Tora and Misaki have little to no chemistry IMO. It's not quite as incompatible as HinataxMisaki, but it's pretty damn close.

His fiance seemed pleasant enough to me. At the very least, I definitely didn't get the impression that she was only drawn to him because of his image. Plus, I sympathize with her as well, since she was probably forced into the marriage, similar to Patricia, due to it likely being an arranged marriage. It seems as though she's merely attempting to make the best out of it, which is why I'm hoping Tora will put a bit more effort into being there for her and attempting to eventually fall for her. Not enough is really known about their relationship though, so maybe it will be the focus of one of the side stories Fujiwara is planning. Personally, I'm expecting him to eventually fall for his fiance. At least, I hope he will, since it would go a long way toward altering my dislike for his character.

Agreed completely with the second half of your post. It's impossible for me to imagine or ship separate pairings.

I agree with much of what you said, but it wasn't a declaration of war; it was merely a disgusting tactic of his to, once again, taunt Usui and make Misaki immensely uncomfortable. If it was a declaration of war, the 81st chapter and his appearance within would have been very different. Even though I hate Tora, I'll give him credit for never deluding himself into actually pursuing Misaki. These actions of his are, after all, momentary diversions from his otherwise predictable and dull life, which he stated in the 81st chapter. He doesn't expect anything but defensive and angry reactions from both Usui and Misaki, which is why, to him, they're so enjoyable.
    You pity Chiyo?? Seriously, man, she's probably lovestruck with his image by now!! You see the way she giggled with Tora's flattery, the way she's "glad that it's a gentleman like you"?? Chiyo's probably giddy with delight in being engaged to him! Yes, she was also forced into the marriage, but she seems to have liked it the way it turned out. Tora, on the other hand, is miserable (even if he doesn't show it).

Misaki is his only way of having a break. The only female that isn't out for his image, his money, and his status. Who isn't out for him at all. That's what intrigues him. And it's shameful for people to think otherwise. He's searching for meaning in a world of shallow people, not trying to intervene with Misaki and Usui's lives just for the fun of it. :( I seriously pity him, being stuck in the position that he's in...
    "Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." -Frank Ocean

"War doesn't determine who is right. It determines who is left." -Anonymous

"A book tightly closed is but a block of paper." -Chinese proverb

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson." -Tom Bodett

Quote Originally Posted by MangaIsCute View Post
    You pity Chiyo?? Seriously, man, she's probably lovestruck with his image by now!! You see the way she giggled with Tora's flattery, the way she's "glad that it's a gentleman like you"?? Chiyo's probably giddy with delight in being engaged to him! Yes, she was also forced into the marriage, but she seems to have liked it the way it turned out. Tora, on the other hand, is miserable (even if he doesn't show it).

Misaki is his only way of having a break. The only female that isn't out for his image, his money, and his status. Who isn't out for him at all. That's what intrigues him. And it's shameful for people to think otherwise. He's searching for meaning in a world of shallow people, not trying to intervene with Misaki and Usui's lives just for the fun of it. :( I seriously pity him, being stuck in the position that he's in...
    I'm definitely not suggesting that Tora's situation isn't sympathetic. I just think that Chiyo doesn't appear to be a terrible, solely materialistic woman. She seemed happy, yes, but it doesn't appear that she's only in it for the money, like most of the other girls Tora's met before. I assume she's fairly quaint and happy-go-lucky because she's young, innocent, and naive. I could be wrong of course, since the story hasn't delved into their relationship substantially. Like I mentioned earlier, it would be satisfying if one of the future short stories could shed some further light on their marriage.

Also, Tora did say in the 81st chapter (and many others) that he messes with them in order to find some enjoyment in life; to make things interesting for him. Why else would he focus on antagonizing Usui and Misaki more than being kind to Misaki? There might be a bit more to it on occasion, as you mentioned, but I definitely think the former outweighs the latter for him in most cases. Plus, I'd slightly pity him too if Fujiwara had focused much more on what makes him sympathetic, rather than forcing his character to repeat the same petty and occasionally disturbing antagonisms he's engaged in throughout the entire story. Whether you like him or not, Fujiwara does tend to focus on his unlikable characteristics far more than his somewhat pitiful existence, unfortunately.
    Last edited by gaiusbaltar22; 06-29-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast