Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Fairy Tail couples you like to end up when Fairy Tail ends?

==Shipping Lord== ahmed_great2005's Avatar

I just hope it doesn't turn into a war

I ship a lot of pairings. Here are my gsb. couples which I desparately want to see canon by the end even if some of them have low chances:-

1) GrayLu
    2) Lyvia
    3) Metsu/NaLi
    4) LaKe
    5) GaLe
    6) Jerza
    7) MiraXus

Also wouldn't mind

8) ElfEver
    Last edited by ahmed_great2005; 05-10-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    You don't need a reason to love something because this mysterious feeling can pop up in any heart, at any time and in any place. At that moment, no one can stop it.

My fanfic account ^^
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2757121/

This belongs in the Official Romance Thread.

As far as the pairings I prefer? I do like the idea of a possibility of Natsu and Yukino, I think it would do wonders for Yukino's character and Natsu's. Yukino allows Mashima to open Natsu's eyes to romance without rushing Natsu and Lucy's relationship, which he most likely wants to save for the end. I also like the idea of Sting and Milliana.

However, as far as the pairings I would like to happen. There is none; I simply enjoy the pairings as they are in the manga. And the pairings are fairly clear. One only needs to look back to the past arc to find the major character interactions. The pairings in the OP are pretty accurate when it comes to reflecting which pairings simply make the most sense.
    Last edited by Decadus; 06-22-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Has a Few Faves

I like:

Gajeel and Levy
    Laxus and Mira
    Elfman and Evergreen
    Gray and Juvia
    Jellal and Erza

But since I'm not an avid FT shipper, I really wouldn't care if they don't happen.

Do What You Want, See If I Care. Sky World's Avatar

Deffs NaLu

Needs to be in the romance section... anyway the pairings are pretty much set in stone. Obvious ones:

Gray x Juvia
    Natsu x Lucy
    Jellal x Erza
    Gajeel x Levy
    Elfman x Evergreen

The ones I expect to be actually confirmed official are Gruvia [Gray/Juvia] and NaLu [Natsu/Lucy] (and maybe ElfEver). The rest might be implied.

As far as romance goes, isn't it already official that Jellal and Erza harbor feelings for each other? Whether or not they are in a position to seek a relationship off it doesn't really change that, per se. Afterall, Titanic ends with the man guy dead yet nobody is going to deny their romance.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if every single pairing bar Natsu and Lucy get confirmed quite soon. Levy is in a perfect position to confess, and there really would be no benefit for Mashima to draw this out.. Elfman and Evergreen might take another arc or so of tsundere-ship to finally come out of the closet. Gray and Juvia I feel is about to be canon any chapter now.

Crushin' the Galaxies Bluefalcon's Avatar

Shipping is the least thing which I care in any manga/anime and it does not concern me at all if it doesn't become part of the plot. As far as FT is concerned, I agree with whatever Decadus has said. As soon as this arc is over, I think Jerza would become fully canon though it is already confirmed as both has deep feelings for each other. Also, Jellal's past trauma is over now with everything related to TOH cliche' is settled, thanks to the effort put forth by Ultear. The only thing remaining is him getting pardoned which I can see happening soon.

Jerza would be the first canon pairing followed by Gruvia. The only thing remaining there is Gray actually confessing to Juvia. It is heavily implied that he has feelings for Juvia with the latest chapters and that "Gray's Death' scene trying to protect Juvia could further help the shipping process along with that Unison Raid of love in GMG.

So, these two pairings might get settled first IMO. Elfgreen might become canon in an arc or so. I have a feeling that NaLu and GaLe will end up at the same time as both are sort of related.
    Last edited by Bluefalcon; 06-23-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Mirajane x Laxus
    Gajeel x Levy :333333

Quote Originally Posted by Decadus View Post
    As far as romance goes, isn't it already official that Jellal and Erza harbor feelings for each other? Whether or not they are in a position to seek a relationship off it doesn't really change that, per se. Afterall, Titanic ends with the man guy dead yet nobody is going to deny their romance.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if every single pairing bar Natsu and Lucy get confirmed quite soon. Levy is in a perfect position to confess, and there really would be no benefit for Mashima to draw this out.. Elfman and Evergreen might take another arc or so of tsundere-ship to finally come out of the closet. Gray and Juvia I feel is about to be canon any chapter now.
    I'd say yes - It's confirmed that Jellal and Erza love each other. Though it's tough to say if they will actually be confirmed together because of the whole "this is our answer" stuff of not being together. It may happen at the end or is implied. I'd hope it does happen; the pairing makes sense. The only thing that makes me think it won't be confirmed before Gruvia is due to the lack of screen time. Jerza has the development, but because Jellal isn't in FT we don't see him as much as we see the other characters. I feel like Mashima has just been pushing and building Gruvia more and more. I can see Levy confessing to Gajeel at some point, and NaLu happening at the end.

Has a Few Faves

Actually, I'd consider Jellal and Erza canon because of their development and confirmation of feelings for each other. So yea, they're not officially together, but their love for each other is official.

Elfman and Evergreen would be second because their feelings have been proven mutual, although they've yet to admit it to each other.

Gray x Juvia and Gajeel x Levy seem a bit one-sided, but there's also a heavy implication that it could/will develop into more.

Laxus and Mira are just my crack ship and I don't care for Natsu and Lucy as individuals, so I don't care who either of them are paired with.

One thing about Mashima is that he obviously enjoys a little romance, so he makes pairings pretty obvious (like he did in Rave); therefore, it's not far fetched at all to believe any of the main pairings will become official.
    Last edited by taydev; 06-23-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast