Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Will ichigo ever become a captain?

  1. #1
    Has a Few Faves PosMatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    31

    Question Will ichigo ever become a captain?

    Stupid question. Yes.

    I was always bothered with this question and gave up thinking about it. But after ichigo got into the Soul Palace, i started to wonder...

    In your opinion, and considering the latest developments and circumstances (Being "appriciated" by the soul king and etc'),
    Do you think that this possibility exist?

    4th and 8th Captain seats are currently available.
    And if you think about it, he is more than qualified for the job.

    Thank you!
    Last edited by PosMatic; 06-12-2013 at 01:45 AM.

  2. #2
    Posting Phantom Serafac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    651

    Default

    May be possible if Kubo had a crazy fan stick a gun to his head maybe, but no it will never happen for obvious reasons i wont state

  3. #3
    Posting Phantom
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    645

    Default

    The RG said they were going to rebuild the SS when they came to get ichigo, renji, rukia, and byakuya. Since two captins died they are training ichigo and renji to be the new captins. I also have a feeling that some one is getting demoted.

  4. #4
    Has a Few Faves PosMatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensenmenn View Post
    The RG said they were going to rebuild the SS when they came to get ichigo, renji, rukia, and byakuya. Since two captins died they are training ichigo and renji to be the new captins. I also have a feeling that some one is getting demoted.
    That was one of my thoughts exactly.

    And i am well aware of the fact that ichigo being called "Human", BUT, We still don't know how exactly the future events of the re-forging of the new zanpaktou will develope...

    The main reason i asked this question is because i wanted to hear the thoughts of the pros in the community.
    And i believe that it is possible for him to become one. And if not, i just want to hear why

  5. #5
    Posting Phantom
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    545

    Default

    No, he won't become captain because he's got a life to live in the human world.


    Once he dies? Probably, since his life in the human world will have ended. Will this happen before the manga ends? Probably not.

  6. #6
    Level One Otaku Alsadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lost in the fantasy world
    Posts
    270

    Default

    it's possible that he will become a captain but i don't think he wants to be because he knows if he become he will always be in soul society and he won't be able to stay in the real world unless there is a mission and and all he wanted always to protect his family and friends and stay near them there is also a possibility that SS won't let him to be a captain maybe because he's half qunciey .....

  7. #7
    Has a Few Faves PosMatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJGoku View Post
    No, he won't become captain because he's got a life to live in the human world.


    Once he dies? Probably, since his life in the human world will have ended. Will this happen before the manga ends? Probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsadi View Post
    it's possible that he will become a captain but i don't think he wants to be because he knows if he become he will always be in soul society and he won't be able to stay in the real world unless there is a mission and and all he wanted always to protect his family and friends and stay near them there is also a possibility that SS won't let him to be a captain maybe because he's half qunciey .....
    Those are really great points...
    But hey, maybe he will get into situation where he will have to chose between the two...
    Anyhow, there is simply no easy way to predict what Kubo planned for us.

    Still, a man can dream

  8. #8
    Starting the Path to Legendary Chug le's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Lol, why would a guy like him give too shits about being a captain?

    Dude KOed Yammamotos Lt with a punch in rukia rescue arc and Aizen basicly embarressed and defiled the entire captain ranks by taking them out without breaking a single sweat!

    For a guy like ichigo, being a captian is like a guy like mayweather or pacman wanting to learn boxing from a boxercise class...no thank you! At this point it would be extremely embrrassing and demeaning for ichigo to want to fill in for sub-par fighters.

    Ichigo should get promoted to soul palace and start training with the royal guards/squad zero! Ffs man! One of those guys invented the zanpakto, he should be learning from those type of characters!

  9. #9
    N3wb
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I think maybe orihime will become the captain of the fourth division she is the most badass healer like it or not or maybe isane or hanataro that would be great too

  10. #10
    Posting Phantom Zeta42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    546

    Default

    The highest ranks of Gotei 13 tolerate Ichigo's presence, if not accept him as an equal. You can see it when Ichigo comes to collect Ginjo's body, and when he is invited to meet with Squad 0. Hell, they even broke their own law and transferred their reiatsu to him once again. For a mere Substitute Soul Reaper, that's goddamn impressive. I'm sure Ichigo will become a captain some day... if he lives, of course.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •