View Poll Results: Will Ichigo's dual sword transform to a bow or 1 big sword in the future?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bow

15 11.45%
  • Great sword

65 49.62%
  • nothing, dual swords

51 38.93%
Page 25 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Zangetsu/Ichigo's Powers Discussion Thread

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
    You're missing out on the bigger picture damn it look at my post and read it.

Juha and Zangetsu were once originally one and the same damn it.
    why would he do that (store part of him in ichigo), and why won't he take back his powers, and instead opting to take impure quincy powers? too many holes with that theory in my opinion. we know ichigo has natural quincy powers from his mother.

if any reason ichigo zanpacto looks similar to bach's i would say that they are quincy made spirit swords. ichigo made his to hold his power (hollow and shingami hybrid + quincy), while bach probably stores the stolen impure quincy powers in his.

but we could say all quincy powers are part of bach, it is said all quincy powers come from him, therefore every quincy sort of hold a part of his soul power? that kind goes with bach and fake zangetsu being the same.

these are all wild massive guesses

N3wb

This is how i see it, Quincy Letz Stile- not so comparable to saigo no getsuga tenshou but the last attack Uryu used against Kurosuchi sliced his bankai in half, similar when Mugetsu (Moonless Sky) sliced Aizen in half.
    Personally, i kind of expected this but nevertheless, it was still to weird to be understood properly until further information. His getsuga tenshou, as described in the anime, is when Zangetsu (Quincy powers) absorbs his reitsu and fires it as a highly densed strike. The energy absorbsion is similar to what quincy's do.

Posting Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by ngu0015 View Post
    This is how i see it, Quincy Letz Stile- not so comparable to saigo no getsuga tenshou but the last attack Uryu used against Kurosuchi sliced his bankai in half, similar when Mugetsu (Moonless Sky) sliced Aizen in half.
    Personally, i kind of expected this but nevertheless, it was still to weird to be understood properly until further information. His getsuga tenshou, as described in the anime, is when Zangetsu (Quincy powers) absorbs his reitsu and fires it as a highly densed strike. The energy absorbsion is similar to what quincy's do.

Getsuga Tenshou isn't the same as quincy bow attacks though.

It doesn't gather reshi from its surroundings, it generates them from ichigo himself.

As far as I'm concerned, Getsuga Tensho and Final Getsuga Tensho are both Shinigami abilities, as Isshin has knowledge about both. The fact that young Bach taught/gave them to Ichigo can be simply inferred as said Bach not having ill intent yet having full control over Ichigo's power, thus not necessarily making him an enemy. If we assume he has full power (until now, since Ichigo is finally bringing his Shinigami powers out, so to speak), young bach could have been the one to give Ichigo those abilities simply because he was in power.

As for him being around despite Ichigo's quincy powers being dorment... I suppose that will be explained soon, but I expect it to be related to the fact that Bach's blood runs through all quincies, and therefore, dormant or otherwise, he'll be present.

Quote Originally Posted by H2O2 View Post
    why would he do that (store part of him in ichigo), and why won't he take back his powers, and instead opting to take impure quincy powers? too many holes with that theory in my opinion. we know ichigo has natural quincy powers from his mother.

if any reason ichigo zanpacto looks similar to bach's i would say that they are quincy made spirit swords. ichigo made his to hold his power (hollow and shingami hybrid + quincy), while bach probably stores the stolen impure quincy powers in his.

but we could say all quincy powers are part of bach, it is said all quincy powers come from him, therefore every quincy sort of hold a part of his soul power? that kind goes with bach and fake zangetsu being the same.

He was not able to because his Quincy powers are not active at that given time

lol people still claming that ichigos bankai is real when its just him compressing all his reaitsu and wearing it like vollstandig and final getsuga tenshou was him using getsuga tenshou with letzt stil thats all , ichigo doesnt even know release word of zangetsu how can he have bankai . In the first place how can bach teach bankai to ichigo when its supposed to be zangetsus , people still assume that black blade is zangetsu and thats where they get confused since black blade is ichigos sprit weapon like ishidas bow . Ichigos shinigami power are white and his quincy power is black so after he gets zangetsu there is no reason that he cant use bachs sword too .

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoko Satoshi View Post
    He was not able to because his Quincy powers are not active at that given time
    first how did bach even did that, according to the quincy legend he had to steal power from 2 impure quincies to restore his own.

second won't ichigo have his own natural quincy powers?

third there is still no good reason why a fragment of bach (placed by bach) would help ichigo so much, or even teach him anything

fourth why bach let ichigo stay in soul society? he could've beaten ichigo down and take back his powers, his quincy powers had already activated at that time

A Page Flipper

Default white lizard

it is said the hollow is the ichigo's asauchi. remember when the first time ichigo fighting kenpachi when the hollow took his body 100%, ichigo turned out to be a white lizard and his reiatsu isn't black but it was blue. compare it with when the hollow took his body when he was fighting with ulquiera, it is different form. and it is also different with his form in bankai and hollowfication mode. my question is why ichigo got blue reiatsu at that time? is it his real shinigami power? (i'm still thinking his current shinigami power was affected by issin's power, not his own)

now that we know who is the real zangetsu, what do you think how much will ichigos power increase? That is going to happen considering that he wasn't using his zanpaktou powers directly.

Quote Originally Posted by H2O2 View Post

I'm telling you Bach and Zangetsu were once originally one and the same http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v47/c411/7.html, http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v47/c411/8.html, http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v47/c411/9.html, http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v47/c411/10.html

A Page Flipper

yeah i remember it too but in another episode where Ichigo had to fight his hollow to get back his sword which was broken by Zaraki; once Ichigo won and returned back, the hollow was 'absorbed' back by his quincy powers\ 'zangetsu'. If the quincy powers were holding the hollow inside of it, this would explain why it was materialized instead of the hollow.

Page 25 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast