Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think Shigure and Akito got shipped.....

A Page Flipper Thekuroshitsujilover's Avatar

Default I think Shigure and Akito got shipped.....

I know it's weird but....I like Shigure and Akito together somewhere in chapter 30-40.....I don't know...but for me Akito is somewhat flirty to the other juunishi.....but I really like him even though he's mean. Actually I've also been waiting for Tohru to change Akito before.....but I think Shigure x Akito are cute... I mean.....is it weird?? Am I the only one?

~Live each day, as if it were your last~ Poporipi123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thekuroshitsujilover View Post
    I know it's weird but....I like Shigure and Akito together somewhere in chapter 30-40.....I don't know...but for me Akito is somewhat flirty to the other juunishi.....but I really like him even though he's mean. Actually I've also been waiting for Tohru to change Akito before.....but I think Shigure x Akito are cute... I mean.....is it weird?? Am I the only one?
    Well, if you read the whole Fruits Basket series (stop here if you didn't, SERIOUSLY, SPOILER ALERT, just in case, me put a spoiler button)
    . I don't really mind Shigure x Akito, I find it cute too. I mean, a guy who is afraid of pain and a person who gives pain is pretty funny to me. In the case of finding it weird, it's not that weird, in my opinion. So, you're not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Poporipi123 View Post
    Well, if you read the whole Fruits Basket series (stop here if you didn't, SERIOUSLY, SPOILER ALERT, just in case, me put a spoiler button)
    . I don't really mind Shigure x Akito, I find it cute too. I mean, a guy who is afraid of pain and a person who gives pain is pretty funny to me. In the case of finding it weird, it's not that weird, in my opinion. So, you're not the only one.
    I love the pairing. They belong together.

Quote Originally Posted by AkitoSohma101 View Post
    I love the pairing. They belong together.
    Lol, SO true!! Shigure x Akito is one of the best couples (but duh, Kyo x Tohru is the best!) Haven't talk to you in a while, read any new manga?

no you're not the only onee! I love Shigure x Akito together ;u; they're so cute. which reminds me, i must go read fruits basket again

Quote Originally Posted by Poporipi123 View Post
    Lol, SO true!! Shigure x Akito is one of the best couples (but duh, Kyo x Tohru is the best!) Haven't talk to you in a while, read any new manga?
    Yes it has been awhile. Sadly I have not gotten around to reading any new manga. I will however post a new chapter for one of my stories on fanfiction very soon.

Yes it has been awhile. Sadly I have not gotten around to reading any new manga. I will however post a new chapter for one of my stories on fanfiction very soon.
    Really? That's cool! I just read up some new manga yesterday. Here's what I read
    -Pandora Hearts
    -Elemental Gelade
    -Prince of Tennis
    -Gakuen Alice
    -Soul Eater
    I finished most of these, in the middle of Prince of Tennis and just started Elemental Gelade

I'm also confused at first because she just like male juunishi and she suddenly flirting and hugging them, really made me confused (especially when I saw the seen that she kissed Kureno)
    But I like Shigure and akito pairing, it makes her happy in the end and I think she deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by Myt View Post
    But I like Shigure and akito pairing, it makes her happy in the end and I think she deserves it
    I agree, especially after the way Ren has treated her all those years.

I agree, especially after the way Ren has treated her all those years.
    Yeah, Ren had been very mean to Akito, so can't really blame Akito for anything. It just so happens that Akito gets a mean mother like Ren.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast