Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why mihawk dont fight shanks?

One of The Followers

Default why mihawk dont fight shanks?

Im watching one piece. Mihawk visits shanks and shanks say ohh so u wanna fight? Then Mihawk laughs and say I dont fight 1arm weaklings...

But shanks is one of the emporer?Or is Mihawk just thah strong to call shanks a 1arm weakling LoL

Quote Originally Posted by hamad138 View Post
    Im watching one piece. Mihawk visits shanks and shanks say ohh so u wanna fight? Then Mihawk laughs and say I dont fight 1arm weaklings...

But shanks is one of the emporer?Or is Mihawk just thah strong to call shanks a 1arm weakling LoL
    Banter between old friends at it's best I'd assume.

Yeah just a bit of banter and if he beat a one arm Shanks it wouldn't prove anything and if he lose it would be humiliating so he has nothing to gain by fighting.

Banned

He wouldn't fight Shanks because he thinks Shanks got weaker which isn't true... And yes like Eustass Kidd says Mihawk gains nothing from his duel with Shanks (he thinks{but it isn't true})

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by hamad138 View Post

Is not that he is known to be stronger or anything, but Mikhaw is way too prideful to allow himself to fight against someone with a phisicall flaw or hindrance.

I know it's out topic, but a long time ago I watched a youtube video about how each of the chichiukay was one of the 7 capital sins: Hankok = Lust, Hawk Eye = Pride, Do Flamingo = Greed... I don't rememer what the other 4 were, but regardless, it made sense a the moment :P

Quote Originally Posted by seexy View Post
    He wouldn't fight Shanks because he thinks Shanks got weaker which isn't true... And yes like Eustass Kidd says Mihawk gains nothing from his duel with Shanks (he thinks{but it isn't true})
    he might've gotten weaker you never know
    IF ONE PIECE EVER ENDS, I'M GONNA PUT ON A STRAW HAT AND SING WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disoriented Sword Style Lost Samurai's Avatar

I think its because once he loses an arm the fight becomes less of a battle of swordsmanship and more of a haki brawl, which doesn't interest him as much.
    I awaken, dazed and confused. Who am I? Where am I? Just as abruptly as these questions arise, the answer to both presents itself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kingluffy1 View Post
    he might've gotten weaker you never know
    that would make sense.. but Oda said Shanks never lost a strength

The Oncoming Storm the eleventh's Avatar

Mihawk fought Shanks before at his best with two arms, he is just the type of man who wouldn`t fight another who is at a disadvantage

N3wb

...really???!!what episode is that???!!!...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast