A Loyalist To Ranks kamuinoyume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marsh90 View Post
    iwantobestrangledbykamuinoyume
    ... why? is that a new fetish of yours?

Alex is my Waifu :3

Quote Originally Posted by kamuinoyume View Post
    ... why? is that a new fetish of yours?

The only one who can ban me is me miharusama's Avatar

I think this forum has its hidden kinks. omg...

Bless.

One of The Followers Protoman.EXE's Avatar

Off the bat I'm to be honest and say Aomine is my favorite character. But I'm going to be objective.
    Touou sucks. I don't care what you guys say, Aomine has the worst team. It's basically just him, the only reason Touou seemed decent was because of Momoi's data. With that being said, Rakuzan is the best team. So I believe in a Touou vs Rakuzan game, 7/10 times, Rakuzan will win. I always saw Touou as a team that simply coordinates themselves to effectively help Aomine score, but really all they do is give him the day and pick their butts. So 5v5, Akashi wins. **** Imayoshi btw.

In a one on one, Aomine wins. I really don't think you guys realize how ridiculous his play is. He has no form. Midorima stated that all the best shooters shoot at a consistent height and with a consistent form. Muscle memory. Aomine doesn't need that, and trust me when I say that in itself it ridiculous and difficult to no ends. He's the fastest GoM, and it's not just on his feet. He has the highest top speed, acceleration, de-acceleration, agility, and is quick with his hands. Unusual Speed. Then you have a man who can enter the Zone when he wants and only Zone can stop Zone. Akashi doesn't particularly seem to love basketball so I personally don't think he has a zone but, we'll see. "Skill." This is my favorite listed "ability" of Aomine's. Skill. Skill is the ability to do something well; expertise. That means his KnB universe, GoM power, is to JUST BE GREAT AT BASKETBALL. He's just good. No one else has that listed ability. He is the best BASKETBALL player in this story. Best strategist, no, athlete, no, but basketball player? Yes. In the match with Kagami I don't know if you consider it really beating Aomine....Aomine easily had like 50 points on his head, so that's not stopping him lol. Did he lose, yes, but one thing about ball is one player can score against 5 people but 1 person cannot GUARD 5 people. Therefore, like JOrdan, I don't care how good you are, you need help to go all the way to the top in a team sport. However 1v1, Aomine will beat Akashi. He's stronger, faster, a better basketball player, bigger and taller. Akashi has the mind and the Emperor Eye but it's not invincible. It can't do the impossible. Any sensible person would post him up, I can't believe Murasakibara didn't do this but yeah. Akashi is like 5'7. If Aomine didn't have such a bad attitude, he'd easily be the best player to have on your team. You can predict something and not be able to stop it. So ultimately, the question is who is better and all I've said is 1v1: Aomine and 5v5 Akashi. Aomine is a better BASKETBALL player than Akashi. Akashi may be smarter, richer, a better leader, more coachble bla bla bla. But who is better at ball? The answer is Aomine. That's all I care about.

Quick side note, Midorima beat Mr "I never lose ever so I'm the best" in chapter 224. So Akashi is a liar, heh.

P.S: I typed this on my ipod and I'm too lazy to edit my mistakes so I'll edit this post when I'm on my computer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman.EXE View Post
    Off the bat I'm to be honest and say Aomine is my favorite character. But I'm going to be objective.
    Touou sucks. I don't care what you guys say, Aomine has the worst team. It's basically just him, the only reason Touou seemed decent was because of Momoi's data. With that being said, Rakuzan is the best team. So I believe in a Touou vs Rakuzan game, 7/10 times, Rakuzan will win. I always saw Touou as a team that simply coordinates themselves to effectively help Aomine score, but really all they do is give him the day and pick their butts. So 5v5, Akashi wins. **** Imayoshi btw.

In a one on one, Aomine wins. I really don't think you guys realize how ridiculous his play is. He has no form. Midorima stated that all the best shooters shoot at a consistent height and with a consistent form. Muscle memory. Aomine doesn't need that, and trust me when I say that in itself it ridiculous and difficult to no ends. He's the fastest GoM, and it's not just on his feet. He has the highest top speed, acceleration, de-acceleration, agility, and is quick with his hands. Unusual Speed. Then you have a man who can enter the Zone when he wants and only Zone can stop Zone. Akashi doesn't particularly seem to love basketball so I personally don't think he has a zone but, we'll see. "Skill." This is my favorite listed "ability" of Aomine's. Skill. Skill is the ability to do something well; expertise. That means his KnB universe, GoM power, is to JUST BE GREAT AT BASKETBALL. He's just good. No one else has that listed ability. He is the best BASKETBALL player in this story. Best strategist, no, athlete, no, but basketball player? Yes. In the match with Kagami I don't know if you consider it really beating Aomine....Aomine easily had like 50 points on his head, so that's not stopping him lol. Did he lose, yes, but one thing about ball is one player can score against 5 people but 1 person cannot GUARD 5 people. Therefore, like JOrdan, I don't care how good you are, you need help to go all the way to the top in a team sport. However 1v1, Aomine will beat Akashi. He's stronger, faster, a better basketball player, bigger and taller. Akashi has the mind and the Emperor Eye but it's not invincible. It can't do the impossible. Any sensible person would post him up, I can't believe Murasakibara didn't do this but yeah. Akashi is like 5'7. If Aomine didn't have such a bad attitude, he'd easily be the best player to have on your team. You can predict something and not be able to stop it. So ultimately, the question is who is better and all I've said is 1v1: Aomine and 5v5 Akashi. Aomine is a better BASKETBALL player than Akashi. Akashi may be smarter, richer, a better leader, more coachble bla bla bla. But who is better at ball? The answer is Aomine. That's all I care about.

Quick side note, Midorima beat Mr "I never lose ever so I'm the best" in chapter 224. So Akashi is a liar, heh.

P.S: I typed this on my ipod and I'm too lazy to edit my mistakes so I'll edit this post when I'm on my computer.
    Akashi is best (except in losing )! I said it! Now come at me bro.

After this chapter, no one can use "Akashi doesn't lose" as an excuse lol. The myth has been busted. Akashi is beatable; quite beatable actually lol.

Banned

After this chapter, no one can use "Akashi doesn't lose" as an excuse lol. The myth has been busted. Akashi is beatable; quite beatable actually lol.
    I'm actually surprised that he didn't snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Myking View Post
    I'm actually surprised that he didn't snap.
    He wasnt seen after that match. He snapped off screen lol

Banned

He wasnt seen after that match. He snapped off screen lol
    "Midorima! Where dem scissors at?!"

Kuroko no Basuke Generation of Miracles's Avatar

Okay Midorima beat Akashi and Aomine!

Fcky'all!

MurasakibaraMidorimaKiseAomineAkashi

The only exception of "Teamwork wins Championships"

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast