• Seijuro Akashi

101 60.84%
  • Daiki Aomine

65 39.16%
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's settle this: Seijuro Akashi or Daiki Aomine

Kuroko no Basuke Generation of Miracles's Avatar

Default Let's settle this: Seijuro Akashi or Daiki Aomine

Okay, these two are the most commonly seen on the Top 1 and 2 Best GOM players on this forum. Both really have great passion and dedication to Basketball. Both of them have high basketball I.Q and skills.

This thread is not about who wins 1on1 but... Who is Better? The Captain or The Ace?

MurasakibaraMidorimaKiseAomineAkashi

The only exception of "Teamwork wins Championships"

One of The Followers

I don't understand why you thought this would be something worth making a thread over it
    If it's not 1vs1, i don't think aomine can win over akashi, story wise because:
    _ Akashi has more interesting ability
    _ Akashi has better personality
    _ Akashi is more mysterious
    Aomine doesn't have anything interesting outside the field

You really should've waited till after we see him in top gear, honestly. Why do you think non of us have tried to remake this thread already?

It's basically, can the guy who negates everything beat the guy who can do anything. It's very, very hard to choose. It's super hard to not be biased as well. Honestly, I feel like Aomine would beat him 1 on 1. But whatever. If it's 5 on 5, literally skill wise, as long as the teams are even in the least, not him being with a bunch of super ordinary players against crownless general, plus one GoM level characters on a team, there, to me, is no way, anyone can beat Akashi in a 5 on 5...

MAYBE! JUST MAYBE! If you put all the tallest guys, including at least one CG center and Mura on the same team, then they could possibly win, then again no, cause who would run offense and get the ball down the court so yea, anyway... (This was like pointless but yea idk)

Ahh also, I don't see how Akashi's eyes are actually more interesting, all of Daiki's abilities are far more entertaining and plainly just super ****ing cool. Then again not like Akashi's not cool... Ahhh opinion based Q&A's suck...

Quote Originally Posted by ZzTVLzZ View Post
    I don't understand why you thought this would be something worth making a thread over it
    If it's not 1vs1, i don't think aomine can win over akashi, story wise because:
    _ Akashi has more interesting ability
    _ Akashi has better personality
    _ Akashi is more mysterious
    Aomine doesn't have anything interesting outside the field

I've seen a lot of people in this forum who thinks Aomine is superior to Akashi so this topic is worth making a thread. And what you've said to Aomine is just plain stupid. "doesn't have anything interesting" really?! It's either you hate Aomine or you're ... -_- nevermind.

A Loyalist To Ranks kamuinoyume's Avatar

.... who is better at what? Who is my favorite character? (it's Aomine, I've already stated this in some forums) Or who I consider to be the better written character? (Well, given that we are barely now hitting Akashi's back story, and that that is still a work in progress, I can't really judge that right now). So... give me a criteria to judge them by, else I have no idea what to vote for....

Since he always wins he's always right Renchii's Avatar

Who is more entertaining to watch?
    Aomine

Who is stronger?
    Can't decide yet

Who have more impact on the field?
    Mentally:Akashi
    Physically:Aomine

Who have a better look?
    Akashi lol

More egoist?
    Tie- now Akashi more thou

we have yet to see Akashi's full strength...

but if Akashi beat Midorima during the winter cup... *and not in full strength at that* I wonder with AOmine..lol

Akashi is just a brilliant strategist, a great analyst to add that it is stated in the wiki that he's fast and excellent ballhandler...

sooooo I wonder about their game against each other..

Quote Originally Posted by Generation of Miracles View Post

I've seen a lot of people in this forum who thinks Aomine is superior to Akashi so this topic is worth making a thread. And what you've said to Aomine is just plain stupid. "doesn't have anything interesting" really?! It's either you hate Aomine or you're ... -_- nevermind.
    Honestly it really isnt that stupid. ZzTVLzZ raises a good point. Akashi is a much better character and more mysterious. Since you said not 1v1 I must agree with ZzTVLzZ. Not to mention it really is a pointless thread == cause the other threads are about 1v1...

Manga I Finished Reading
    Manga That I Stopped. (Eventually will finish)

Aomine is a better player but Akashi is more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyangtama View Post
    Honestly it really isnt that stupid. ZzTVLzZ raises a good point. Akashi is a much better character and more mysterious. Since you said not 1v1 I must agree with ZzTVLzZ. Not to mention it really is a pointless thread == cause the other threads are about 1v1...

You compare this thread to the other threads? And so this thread would be better if it's a 1v1 thread? -_- Then there's no more point of making it cause I'm sure it will be a landslide victory for Aomine.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast