Thread: Katon Kagutsuchi

Default Katon Kagutsuchi

Did Sasuke just make a fire element sword???? and use his enton kagutsuchi with katon???? We've never seen a fire element sword in the series let alone made from fire itself!!!!

What do you guys think?

Nothing but the Eyes.

this is basic,if danzo can make a "wind" sword, i see no reason why sasuke can make one from fire....he has already shown great chakra shape manipulation skills

Quote Originally Posted by jefv123 View Post
    Did Sasuke just make a fire element sword???? and use his enton kagutsuchi with katon???? We've never seen a fire element sword in the series let alone made from fire itself!!!!

What do you guys think?
    That fire is Amaterasu. Sasuke uses this technique to apply Shape Transformation to the inextinguishable black flames of Amaterasu manipulating them at will. And I think we have translation mistake it must be Enton: Kagutsuchi not Katon: Kagutsuchi.

Banned

He did it for susanoo now he has a personal one.
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi_hatake View Post
    That fire is Amaterasu. Sasuke uses this technique to apply Shape Transformation to the inextinguishable black flames of Amaterasu manipulating them at will. And I think we have translation mistake it must be Enton: Kagutsuchi not Katon: Kagutsuchi.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_hatake View Post
    That wouldnt be possible!!!! Coz he would have to focus with his eyes to use the blaze element!! It is an ms move after all! Enton is controlled consciously with his right eye.

Just look at how he used the sword in the last chapter. He wasnt staring at it. And thats not even practical.