Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Light Novel.

Fvcks given in 2014 = 0. mangakid95's Avatar

Default Light Novel.

For all those who wanna know whats going on in the series & got tired of waiting for the anime.
    Here are the summaries for volumes 4-7.

Compilation of the summaries of Volumes 1-6, Overall Summary and four Chapter Summaries of Volume 7 plus Extras [NEW]

Volume 3

Volume 4

Volume 5

Volume 6

Volume 7

Overall Summary and 6 Chapter Summaries of Volume 7 plus Extras
    [UPDATED]

Baka Tsuki translation project for Yahari...(quite a mouthful)
    Note: The project recently started, so the translations are either incomplete of haven't begun yet.
    Last edited by mangakid95; 08-15-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: New information added.

Level One Otaku

thank you, I've been trying to get an idea of the general direction the story takes. baka tsuki has only just started translating it and the manga isnt very far along at all

do you know where i can find volume 1-3? baka tsuki etc. only have the first chapter
    Mâcérònê
    Love the life you live, live the life you love! - Bob Marley

Contributor

Yeah it really is. I like how the main character is written lol and he stills gets a cute girl to like him.

I love Hikki, I love how he has theories of his own and then comes up with strange logical reasons to back up his theories...I also really like Yukinon and her cold nature that doesn't change in volume 7, she is indeed really smart and I like how she is competitive....She is kind-hearted and I like how she gets things done, her personality is very strong but at the same time there isn't any area where you go that part of her is annoying.....if it was some other novel of similar genre by now two or three females will be crazy over the guy and some would become annoying tsunderes, yanderes and blah blah... I love this story!! =DDD Thanx for the link!!
    Last edited by slolly; 06-02-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Contributor

I read everything and it's getting good just waiting on the other half of volume 7

Quote Originally Posted by Micky820 View Post
    do you know where i can find volume 1-3? baka tsuki etc. only have the first chapter
    Only found volume 3, I'm having trouble locating volumes 1 & 2. Gonna continue looking for them, will add to OP when found.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo1dg View Post
    I read everything and it's getting good just waiting on the other half of volume 7
    Updated volume 7, chapter 3 has been added. Check the link for vol 7 in the OP.

Contributor

Updated volume 7, chapter 3 has been added. Check the link for vol 7 in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks. Btw are you the one posting this? just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
    Only found volume 3, I'm having trouble locating volumes 1 & 2. Gonna continue looking for them, will add to OP when found.
    that would be great thanks
    Mâcérònê
    Love the life you live, live the life you love! - Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Leo1dg View Post
    Awesome thanks. Btw are you the one posting this? just wondering
    Nah I'm not the one translating them, I'm just posting the links in MF because I always see posts where people ask for ln summaries & translations.

I created this thread on someone's request.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky820 View Post
    that would be great thanks
    I'm Unable to find any summaries/translations of volumes 1 & 2. Your best bet is to either surf the web, which I won't recommend (it's pointless, I couldn't find anything) or wait on Baka Tsuki to finish their translation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast